Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just missing that ickle fake LV manbag he had on the first time they went 😂😂😂😂

Look at him though ... just when he couldnt get any worse he decides on a man bun 😂😂😂
I think calling it a man bun is using a bit of artistic licence. It's about an inch long with three strands of hair. He really is a wanker and the gift that keeps on giving!

Now these are man buns on real men! Even Donald the Oranges is more masculine and that's fashioned from a comb over!

Anytime, I left one and it got over 70 likes, yippee!

Found this on twatter, it's twansitioning!

View attachment 1732612
She looks like Cruz Beckham!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.
I think he wants people to think he's just finished football training, Stan - unless he's had lipo as well....Still a Tosser!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Figured it out the gruesome twosome didn't get invited to a porta potty party so their off to a golden shower party instead. 😀😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I honestly have no words about this latest set of pics. I am truly baffled. She used to be so glamorous.
I hate to use a comparison of likening her to someone who looks, shall we say, ‘care in the community’? I am getting Anne from Little Britain vibes on a day trip to Clacton.
I do not say this to be callous or take the pee. One of my loved ones is special needs.
The only rational explanation is that she lost a bet and did it for a dare. Has to be, surely?!?
As for him, with his pathetic wisp of a man bun/topknot - he looks like a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
I didn’t think anything would eclipse the lawn mower photos.This...just...might.
Unless this is the case for the defence.
“ I ask the jury, what sane woman in command of all her faculties, would appear in public like this?”Is it not feasible that this poor deluded loon( who,in her own words ),has mental elf innit,could misplace everything she earned in the last few years.”
“ M’lud,as my client says “ it was all stole by trolls and haters woo hoo”
“ all two comments”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They definitely weren't moderated earlier as I managed to post my comment and it's still showing on there!
This it depends who uploads the story to the interweb; if it's the YTS lad he just presses play and goes back to his Tamagotchi until the author comes back and he gets a bollocking and the comments are moderated again. If it's the tea lady, she has more sense and reads the instructions she's been left so turns the moderated button on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think he wants people to think he's just finished football training, Stan - unless he's had lipo as well....Still a Tosser!
Trying to blag some freebies pretending he's on his way to play in the world cup or he's had some fat sucked out that huge arse of his. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!
However, the journos heard it here first 😁

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread
New thread 😁🧵😀 xx..
Well Done @emmaw28 on making the new thread 💖💕❤🥰 xx and @Winepig on title 💖💕❤🥰 xx

@Dollylovesshoes I do a head swap on the pic you showed me later today ❤❤❤🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx

@Rubylips Well done on VIP 😀❤🤗🥳🌟💓💖😘 xx

Resizer_16685008749441.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone in the Daily Mail comments has said she looks like Vincent Price! How dare they! He was such a handsome man in his prime, a wonderful actor with a gorgeous, silky-smooth mellifluous voice. She shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as Mr Price. This has genuinely given me the rage 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a confession to make. I have one of those see-through plastic rain cover things! I sing in a choir and we do a lot of outside performances, which can be pretty miserable if it’s pissing down. It never occurred to me that I look like a human condom! 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone in the Daily Mail comments has said she looks like Vincent Price! How dare they! He was such a handsome man in his prime, a wonderful actor with a gorgeous, silky-smooth mellifluous voice. She shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as Mr Price. This has genuinely given me the rage 😡
Good grief,I so agree with you, I adored Vincent.Fantastic voice great actor,very,very intelligent man.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a confession to make. I have one of those see-through plastic rain cover things! I sing in a choir and we do a lot of outside performances, which can be pretty miserable if it’s pissing down. It never occurred to me that I look like a human condom! 🤪😂
I wouldn't be bothered about the condom thing it's being compared to skank that would bother me. 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooooh la la there are a couple of comments on his latest IG post calling the media out for printing rubbish and one asking about the supposed ‘row’ the red tops are saying is the reason for the Thailand trip cut short, So far no response from them, which is funny as they’re not usually shy about calling out the media over ‘lies’ 😁 What story could you both be hiding, oh what a tangled web of lies you weave Skank. Has to break soon, wonder how long Skank will stay quiet, the media will know, but as usual they ain’t going near the truth….for now.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Good grief,I so agree with you, I adored Vincent.Fantastic voice great actor,very,very intelligent man.❤
I won’t derail the thread, but Theatre of Blood is one of my favourite movies ever. What a cast!
Just superb.

He looks super aggressive & mad over having to return earlier from his well earned freebie holiday and she looks like a blow up doll with a lost sad look some elederly have (unfortunately so for some of the elderly).
Yes - that’s it! A cheap, tawdry second hand blow up doll that’s been stuffed back in it’s wrapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.