Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Skanky didn't like this ########## beautiful voice

And management? Edhopkinspr
good job this girl is far too old for Junior (26) ... if he started dating her the media would say 'she looks just like his Mum' because she has curly blonde hair ...

1668591035713.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to really like Katie price, I’m not sure now however I do think she’s a brilliant mum to Harvey x
There’s evidence on here to say she’s not and uses the lad for publicity and to make money and improve her tarnished image.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I used to really like Katie price, I’m not sure now however I do think she’s a brilliant mum to Harvey x
Errrrrm I think you'll find you are on the wrong thread with that ridiculous assumption. Best go take a look at her collection of wikis to see what a brilliant "mother" she is to ANY of those kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
😳Omg god are you having a laugh or trying to wind us Skankies up🤣Oh please read her Wiki top of the page.You will get the truth nothing but the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
good job this girl is far too old for Junior (26) ... if he started dating her the media would say 'she looks just like his Mum' because she has curly blonde hair ...

View attachment 1734700
Just listened to that clip of her singing, she has a really beautiful voice. Oh Skank this is talent, that is someone who can actually sing and perform, not the Rick Live auto-tuned produced banshee caterwauling monster of a noise you make, please f*ck off with your ‘singing’….a thankful public.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have a good read of the several pages of Wiki on her… you’re on the wrong page if you think she is a good mum. Come back when you’ve read it all
Wiki link is at the top of the page … 😅
Make sure you allow enough time to digest SIX pages of Troofs about it then come back to tell us she's a "wonderful mother to Harvey" or any of the rest of those poor unfortunate children that get to admit "Yes, THAT is my so-called "mother" ............................"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bet Skanky didn't like this ########## beautiful voice

And management? Edhopkinspr
Ed has all the major talent ... Carols little ad on his page .. what a claim to fame ... Car Dealer (failed) Dog Dad (when not on constant holiday) Fitness Fanatic (takes pics of himself occasionally in a gym) ... 😂 I think we all know that his Male audience is higher than 8.1% on OF 😂

1668591596339.png
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
think calling it a man bun is using a bit of artistic licence. It's about an inch long with three strands of hair. He really is a wanker and the gift that keeps on giving!
Yer sitting on a beach in Thailand and this short cockney geezer in a camel coat and his sidekick rock up and say they can change yer image wif one of them clip on ponytail things that you can turn into one of them Becks Buns you know it makes sense my son, so you go for it 100%

wooden.png

rodders.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As to The Plastic Poncho - hell thats just another bit of unrecycleable rubbish on its body to go with the face (whats left of it), Phil & Grant and her arse.
Most of her will still be in existence in a 1000 years time in some form or another, perhaps washing about in the Mediterranean in a giant fatberg off Istanbul

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.