Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if i had to guess,it would be kh and mp,trying for apollo no 2
No, I believe it's something to do with Peter buying/leasing Junior a car & now he's passed his test. She wasn't happy about the car, but that was a few weeks ago. I also think something is going on, again, regarding Jett/Bunny/Kieran. Not sure what yet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I doubt they’ll be trying for a baby at the mo with an upcoming wedding next year? It may be more to do with access to the kids?
I hope they don't try for another baby, not while Putin is still alive. I wouldn’t want to bring a baby into this world the way it is right now

No, I believe it's something to do with Peter buying/leasing Junior a car & now he's passed his test. She wasn't happy about the car, but that was a few weeks ago. I also think something is going on, again, regarding Jett/Bunny/Kieran. Not sure what yet.
Not happy because Pete got there first. Didn't she buy a pink car for Princess when she was a toddler and I don't mean a peddle car. Or did I dream that

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh the irony! Skanky has just posted this on her FB page! Err absolutely no self awareness at all!
Oh the irony of her posting this! The compulsive liar, con woman & scammer, posting something where, FAKE in all ways, applies to her. Honestly I really believe she has something seriously wrong with her brain. As Leo said. 'her brains not wired up right'. He was 100% right.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, 'her' versions, so far are total bull. After the feet accident, she deemed as 'a silly little accident' in her Youtube vid (happened end of July) she was walking about in private in September (yet still putting out the fake/staged/carry me/wheelchair pics for months after) £££/sympathy.
So is everything that happened in South Africa a load of :poop: too, I'm sure that will all come out ;)
bimini's impression of katie price a while ago included a bit about" her breast implants being held up in africa", katie put a video of her,bunny and jett watching the video, cackling like a deranged lunatic throughout, weeks later she says she was raped there,no evidence of of upset or triggered trauma while shes watching the video though,just sheer delight at being mentioned.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@WillowTree21 ;)

Love this headline from the Metro 'Excellent' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Katie Price ready for all weathers in excellent plastic poncho with Carl Woods after being ‘turned down for surgery in Thailand’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
UOTE="Bull***t Buster, post: 12672832, member: 319327"]
Oh the irony! Skanky has just posted this on her FB page! Err absolutely no self awareness at all!
[/QUOTE]
I actually just popped on to post this 🤣🤪 Is she having a laugh? I'd love to know who runs her Facebook page. Maybe they're taking the piss now aswell?

I have no idea what is going on. But I think everything is starting to feel like random, frenzied actions with zero thought. Choices made by a user of substances, who has no guidance whatsoever. She seems to have lost control in every single way. Every part of her life is getting more & more desperate. Nothing makes sense. She really does need an actual proper stint in rehab. It needs to be for months. No staged photos. No social media. No enabling. And I'm not sure even that could save her now.
Crawl is absolutely destroying her. Her decline since being with him is an interesting watch. And if we can clearly see it, imagine what her family sees.
If I was Kieran I'd be terrified every time she has those kids. I hope it's still with supervision & she just makes out it's not supervised.
There are no words for her bringing those children around Crawl who they are clearly & rightly wary of. She is not a mother in any sense of the word. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
I genuinely don't understand these morons who bleat on "great mum" etc. duck knows what they see that we don't 🤷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
bimini's impression of katie price a while ago included a bit about" her breast implants being held up in africa", katie put a video of her,bunny and jett watching the video, cackling like a deranged lunatic throughout, weeks later she says she was raped there,no evidence of of upset or triggered trauma while shes watching the video though,just sheer delight at being mentioned.
Think the actual video have been taken down now

Reactions: 9
Yes this is the Autumn Lawnmowing ensemblé from JYY!
I've got the summer one so I'd better get this one too or I'll let the neighbourhood down - they expect me to bring the height of London Fashion to the depths of the French countryside! Whilst I'm about it perhaps I ought to get some of that gawjus KP Ekwestryan stuff too :unsure:
I guess horse show season must be over, she hasn't been flogging any more KP equestrian stuff recently. Or maybe that was just to earn enough money for the latest trip to Thailand?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess horse show season must be over, she hasn't been flogging any more KP equestrian stuff recently. Or maybe that was just to earn enough money for the latest trip to Thailand?
What she took at those shows probably wouldn't have got her as far as Bognor.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to really like Katie price, I’m not sure now however I do think she’s a brilliant mum to Harvey x
Ok ill bite i'm a bit behind with the treads could you let me know what's happened to make katie a brilliant mum with harvey now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have a good read of the several pages of Wiki on her… you’re on the wrong page if you think she is a good mum. Come back when you’ve read it all
Wiki link is at the top of the page … 😅
Seems to be surfing other threads looking to complement disliked z listers :D :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All the holidays she's had and you never seeing her give presents to her kids. My parents always came back with presents for us. From one of their holidays to Florida I had a little Dumbo soft toy and Dumbo nightdress. Hmm...were they tryna tell me summat 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha thank you… I had to draft it and change it a few times… I just wish I had more time to add more bits
Found the most ridiculous bio on Wanky. He celebrates his birthday on 15th Feb EVERY year, surely not 😂 thats unheard of. And university educated ! Really? It reads like Skanky wrote it 😆
University of loife I expect along with the school of Ard Knocks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.