Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sherades school which is called something else now,,plus its all secret..people must know him from his years in school?
I dont think there are any big secrets with carol ... with the exception of Slapgate and how far he is actually in the closet ... he is just a boring nonentity, no one is interested in him or his life past present future

Carols is so boring he wouldnt even make the front page of Take a Break or Chat if he sold a kidney

Why not show us those wrinkled old hands covered in liver spots without the filter if you're so proud of them?
Ring on picture ... cue the ring off snaps in 3 ... 2... 1 rinse & repeat ....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stupid cow wouldn't know how to spell dopamine or what it means. Yes, she is a DOPE, big style. Random shopping trip! Where's all the cash coming from? Hair, Lipo/surgery/holiday/shopping. Or. just a thought, did AFP clear out what was left in mattress before she went to hospital, in case anything happened to her! Possibly..... 😵 (y) Yep just seen the nails post too. She's come into some serious cash from somewhere. OR.... Did they bring 'stuff' back from Thailand? It's very suspicious.
Oh ... she knows all about Dopamaine from her ADDICTION TREATMENT at Priory ....

There's deffo something odd about the hairline. She usually has individual extensions glued near the temples but has her tufty broken bits still visible and needing to be clipped down. She also had brown dye put all over the hair, leaving no blonde bits. Has she finally had a hairpiece put in at the hairline? You can see something attached near the temple. It will look tit within 24 hours anyway 😬

View attachment 1737281
Looks like a topper hairpiece ... probably clipped in ... she is fkng useless with wigs & hairpieces, no idea how to wear them ... if it is a Topper they come in different base sizes - this looks like the wrong size for her as well

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont think there are any big secrets with carol ... with the exception of Slapgate ... he is just a boring nonentity
The thing is with the pair of them, skank was texting sink boy while he was on holiday with his girlfriend saying to him "bet you'd rather be here with me than there with her" so both a pair of cheating cunts but the bullshit we were set up on a date sounds more newsworthy and romantic, he's a dodgy bleep and the only one of her blokes who the press haven't found an ex or an ex hasn't sold a story maybe because none of his ex's will talk because their to frightened of his happy hands coercive and controlling behaviour. 🤔

Reactions: 17
I have no words… 🤮
Great. so bloody happy she " loves it". a bankrupt spending on so much tit. After telling my kids that we can't have the heating on until later because we can't afford it. I am just livid. If i ever saw her around brighton again then i would just want to let rip at the piece of scum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also cheated on Leandro with John Arne Riise and his mate
Price has never been cock shy. Sink Boy must love that thought 🤣 give him something to wank about 🤣 Coal also liking a bit of man meat 🍖.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20 likes on the “nude video” announcement. If I’m honest, I’m surprised there are 20 actual people that can be bothered to “like” the post.

1E4A77D0-9D2E-4813-A245-1EC4103C3D60.jpeg

1C7E919B-0B91-475A-A0C6-D1D84C728AB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great. so bloody happy she " loves it". a bankrupt spending on so much tit. After telling my kids that we can't have the heating on until later because we can't afford it. I am just livid. If i ever saw her around brighton again then i would just want to let rip at the piece of scum.
I've bought my daughter one of those heated blankets for Christmas, so she can keep herself warm n ill just go without because that's what us mum's do, put them before ourselves. Bet she never thinks about her kids first, what the hell am I saying, we know she doesn't, just rather spend, spend, spend on herself whilst bagging cheap freebies for her kids. She's a fuckin pile of shite. Fuckin hate the witch

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh ... she knows all about Dopamaine from her ADDICTION TREATMENT at Priory ....

Looks like a topper hairpiece ... probably clipped in ... she is fkng useless with wigs & hairpieces, no idea how to wear them ... if it is a Topper they come in different base sizes - this looks like the wrong size for her as well
Yep I bet the hair dresser put it in and she will look manky in no time as she won't have the patience to learn how to do it herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no words… 🤮
Most on here know that I am a wig wearer due to hair loss ... I have used everything from extensions to a full wig ... that is definitely a topper hair piece she has on, apart from the obvious disembarkation at the side between her own hair and the piece, her own hair is not that thick on top ... the piece is either sewn in (which she will regret ... been there done that and its great for 2 weeks then really hard work to manage until refit (every 4 weeks) because its secured to your bio hair and the bond get loose as your hair grows so the piece moves around and will ultimately damage your own hair) ... or clipped in, but, Kipper is useless at fitting hair pieces and wigs herself - she clearly cant even see that the piece is obvious the way she is moving her hair around here 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I cant believe that the rags will pay her & her scumbag family any money for a big exclusive of her mother's op. Who the hell is interested in AFP? Who cares about AFP? No one! Just her grifting family & her grandchildren.
duck off you Munter & pay your bleeping debts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't get why she thinks it'll be big news and she'll earn a few pounds. I know we all can't stand her on here, but why should it be a big draw, OK a few lines in the tabloids but real big exclusive deals I just don't get it.
Ive asked a few times how much would she be paid roughly for these stupid stories and photos it can't be thousands for each one and no one replied
i thought someone would have an idea
unless she is on a set wage to supply any tit but again i can't see it being much not enough to live the life she does

Reactions: 14
I've bought my daughter one of those heated blankets for Christmas, so she can keep herself warm n ill just go without because that's what us mum's do, put them before ourselves. Bet she never thinks about her kids first, what the hell am I saying, we know she doesn't, just rather spend, spend, spend on herself whilst bagging cheap freebies for her kids. She's a fuckin pile of shite. Fuckin hate the witch
Vile bleep rubbing it in face of creditors but also the very few supporters it might still have that are struggling. Was never 1 to read the room. Its gonna pay the bleeping Price ( pun intended).

Reactions: 13
She's the perfect muvvar.....!
(I think this is what DC16 was referring to a few posts back now....)

Katie Price risks wrath of ex Kieran after sharing video of Bunny and Jett singing to expletive-ridden rap | The Sun
Why does she do things like this? I just can't figure it out.

Playing explicit songs in front of young, impressionable children and cutting their hair is way out of order. I think she probably thinks 'they're my kids so I can do what I want'.

It must be a living nightmare to be tied to that nasty piece of shite for life 'cos they have kids together. She makes Joan Crawford look like mum of the century!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.