Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To go with the Gucci scarf

Spare us
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. FOR FAIRNESS, FOR DOING THE RIGHT F8CKING THING JST ONE F8CKING TIME. HOW IS SHE GIVEN SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO ADD ONTO HER LAND AT THE DUMP THAT CHANNEL 4 IS DECORATING? Whyis she being given this money, when people around all of us can’t put the F8CKING heating on. I am incandescent with rage. She has a house a family of ten could live in. Now she has shipping container that some channel four teenager is probably going to put £4000 sofas and palate wood in. Enough already. Stop giving this seriously mentally ill money, she’s blowing it away. Go fix someone’s council house with mould growing in it that’s killing their kids. F*ck Price and Woods, stop paying them,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
A topper is a partial wig. Kaitlin Jenner wears them. You can leave a bit of hair out at the front usually so it looks a bit more natural

View attachment 1739066
Ahhh thanks a bit like the 1960s half wigs then?

According to Steve Allen (on LBC) tonight was the "Celebrity Night". He was talking about it last night on his show.
I'm confused though as I don't rate it as a "Celebrity". But then again, they can't have a "Grifting bleep Night" so I suppose this will have to suffice.
If only it would fall off the big wheel...yes, it would cause some damage to the ground but every cloud and all that...
It’s obvious Steve Allen can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not seen his W88DSS number plate recently, wonder if Daddy took it away!
The Range Rover he was driving before they went to Thailand hasn't moved outside of his house for weeks. The house hasn't sold yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Also cheated on Leandro with John Arne Riise and his mate
Leandro was by far the best looking man she's had. But again she treated him like tit. But he walked away and said her brain wasn't wired right.

What does interest me is why she's never gone on the usual attack with him unless she knows he'll tell all and is scared.

Bit like KB who said he could spill the beans but hasn't. That shut her rancid, vicious, nasty mouth.
What are Ugg (copywritten brand name) dupes?

Reactions: 11
Katie Price # 219 Skanky's got herself a new wig, now she looks even more like a pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Cuntboy Carl got together with her to ruin her.
She looked reasonably half decent when she met him.
She looks demented, old & ugly now, just like her personality.
They're not making any money out of their fake relationship. No one's interested.
This is her decline. Let's hope the BH finishes her off.
You might be right! Taken from his insta

Watch out Brighton

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope you're gonna use this face to correct his photo shopped pics Trace !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs hahhhahhhha I'm dead again hahhahhahahha xx
Starting with this one ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1668786510126.png

You might be right! Taken from his insta

Watch out Brighton
His picture really sums up Carols pathetic attempts at fame via Kipper ... years into it and he has got ... NOWHERE ... there isnt going to be a moment of glory in this for you Carol ... I think you would be better with a different quote ... You are just going to carry on banging your head against that brick wall ... or maybe Kippers #slapgate 2

1668786629819.png
1668786776389.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That hair piece has been fitted incorrectly by yet another idiot .... its really obvious ... no attempt to cut it in around her face, no attemt to style it and give the hair some lift at the roots either, just relying on an over thick hair density, thats why it looks so odd, no plucking around the hairline - whoever fitted it hasnt got a clue - looks like they just took it out the bag, shook it, plonked it on top of her head & hoped for the best
Wouldn’t you? Get it on and get outta there as quickly as possibly and throw yourself in a vat of bleach!!! I’d be scrubbing my fingers with a wire brush!

bleeping HELL!!! Why does she always now hold her upper body now like she’s about to perform the Haka???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.