Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
Oh fuck off!!! That's a fucking hummer, 2 miles to the gallon! or is it 2 gallons to the mile?

View attachment 1735642
FFS Skanky has got her young little girl doing the pointy toe bullshit. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? SHE IS A FUCKING CHILD NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN GROOM TO BE A ‘MINI YOU’ PAGE 3 ‘MODEL’….Fucking woman…how can ANYONE in child services think this wretch should be anywhere near children is beyond me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Stupid cow wouldn't know how to spell dopamine or what it means. Yes, she is a DOPE, big style. Random shopping trip! Where's all the cash coming from? Hair, Lipo/surgery/holiday/shopping. Or. just a thought, did AFP clear out what was left in mattress before she went to hospital, in case anything happened to her! Possibly..... 😵 (y) Yep just seen the nails post too. She's come into some serious cash from somewhere. OR.... Did they bring 'stuff' back from Thailand? It's very suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rubylips

VIP Member
she must be addicted to plastic surgery, everytime she goes aboard she has something done and i dont think anything will improve her looks now, shes a deluded sad, mess.
I often wonder what type of pain killers does she get after these surgeries how does it work being in thailand then coming home is she constantly on pain medication
does she have all this surgery so she has excuses for pain medication
i quiet happily give her some tramadol and send her to egypt for a neck stretching

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Just catching up, OMG the poncho raincoat, her entire outfit and the fugly thing with a pathetic tiny man-bun photos, the absolute state of them. Always say these hols they take are guaranteed to have me rolling around with laughter, and these are classic gold, up there with the ‘Cowgirl on a Lawnmower‘ set 😂

View attachment 1732528
I don't think I've ever laughed this much at one single article before. The gift that just keeps on giving... like gonorrhea....

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
767502D8-83E2-46B8-BA4B-E4AC5805F537.png

SB looks so pissed off 🤣 I bet his PR will revel in the shots of his happy grinning face, enjoying the night out, or maybe not.

• Haha
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd 😂 😂 😂

1668520122924.png

• Haha
  • Sick

emmaw28

VIP Member
So you know she shared that post saying it was insensitive to mention PTSD etc… this post is insensitive as there are people suffering from her owing THEM money and others who have no idea how they’re going to pay for their Gas & Elec. She really is a complete and utter turd. Where the fuck is her spare money coming from?! 😡

• Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just read Junior has passed his driving test. KFP will want him to drive her around. Cue the photos of her sitting in his car next🤢🙀. Hope he’s got the sense to give her the middle finger. He needs to concentrate as a new driver, not have her foghorn voice whoo hooking 😂😡

• Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I see by my Twitter timeline that there’s a thing going on tonight called #ITVPalooza with all the ITV stable attending, including all the pretty young things from Love Island etc, the girls Skank still believes she competes with for a place in the schedule. The truth though, for her and the thing, is they are not even considered for an invite to such events, the only event Skank has had an invite to recently is due to the exploitative Harvey TV award show, just because of H, not anything to do with her, other red carpet events are so off limits to her now.

As much as we still get annoyed that Skank is indulged to a certain extent by some of our media, her ’star’ ( I use that term very loosely) has waned, Skanky is persona non grata and he is a complete nobody. Funny thing is, he really thought he was signing up to the celebrity life with his Dolly, and now he’s stuck with a tired old has-been who is looking like a shot putter who got dressed in the dark.

Oh Skank, how you’ve fallen, give it up girl…..

43DE5DF3-F68A-4E7B-B1AB-3EDA9B7C900E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221117_192908_com.android.chrome_edit_95351041003678.jpg

Botched boob job, what about the physical disability she was born with......... That fucking massive hole in the front of her head that won't stop moving and making noise?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

DC16

VIP Member
C5B39971-7089-4FA8-B426-0C216C1DF0EE.png

Is that because you’re not on it KP, or invited on tv to talk about it? #bitter #jealous #notsuitableforfamilyviewing #cancelkatieprice

She had lipo suction again. Somethings wrong with her.
Nice to see you back on here @Gx2018

• Haha
Reactions: 30