Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she be putting that Uptheir nonsense clothing on H for the NTAs? He did wear a shirt and trousers at a previous edition, but every other event since (Diversity awards and Sophie wedding) he has had that Uptheir range on him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well tomorrow night will it be
1....slutty/chav attire in moon boots
2....slutty/chav attire in wheel chair
3....slutty/chav attire on crutches
4....just slutty/chav attire accompanied with step dad of the year and cash cow Harvey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will she be putting that Uptheir nonsense clothing on H for the NTAs? He did wear a shirt and trousers at a previous edition, but every other event since (Diversity awards and Sophie wedding) he has had that Uptheir range on him
Some more ill-fitting, cheap & nasty items pulled out of the mouldy boxes from UpTheir for the grand occasion.
Meanwhile Mummy will be getting a new pair of moon boots to wear with those crusty plastic leggings she so loves

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
4....just slutty/chav attire accompanied with step dad of the year and cash cow Harvey
Harv, moonboots, the one, black stretchy trousers or evening wear tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Slutty Chav' sounds s good name for a clothing range - there you go Skanky 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every beauty treatment available to her for years and this is what her skin looks like. Even the makeup can't hide the damage from surgeries and sun. If ever there was a photo needed to avoid, this is it. Silly witch
She has the look of a heavy drinker or smoker to me. I don't drink much now but when I did my skin would look quite dry for days afterwards. She doesn't take care of it either, she looks pretty rough.

Reactions: 16
The old ... bitter .. vile ... jealous ... vengeful scummy WHOREBAG .... has the face she deserves 👊 👊 ...... my neighbour 87 has far nicer skin, facial features, that's because she is a genuine good lady, her kindness shines from within ..... ` pwicceee ` Like a turd, it floats to the top eventually ... NO surgery will ever fix the UGLY on her, because it comes from inside, its who she is .... she's going to milk this twwwaaaammmma tit, for a while yet, the tv channels, stupid enough to believe her lies, the dumb press ... and her enabling family, have given this vile bleep, more excuses for her unacceptable behaviour, we heard it yesterday, when she was abusing that guy ... she screeched about her twwwwwwaaaammma PTSD :rolleyes: using it as an excuse to be a fuckin nasty bully ( get away with anything 👉👉 mental health card )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
H will be needing another tree and Dec's of course because Mummy Dearest very kindly sold his tree and froggy baubles on deeplop back in the spring.
I think the people who bought them are as bad as her. He was bloody given them free!

• Sad
Prediction for tomorrows NTA awards..
1, skank half cut before it arrives posting tit from the car.
2, skank and tosser arrive and immediately do the cuddles kissy thing for the paps to make out their so much in love.
3, do the red carpet skank in a dress hair long to hide it's deformed body tosser in a knock off Ralph Lauren shirt tight trousers no socks.3, pose on the red carpet skank drapes on H like a prostitute tosser tightly holding H's arm like a security guard and poor H doing the thumbs up what mummy told him to do.
4, soon as the gruesome twosome are out of sight of the public and paps palm H off onto his carer while the gruesome twosome hit the free drinks and try for some selfies with anyone remotely zlist.
5, take their seats for the presentations skank on her phone tosser trying to get noticed by the camera man.
6, H doesn't win the camera points at skank who's got a face like a slapped arse and is berating tosser "it's your fault i didn't win"
7, skank and tosser storm off skank overheard saying to H's carer " take the bleep back to college no point in him being here now i didn't win nobody is going to take pictures"
8, skank and tosser hit the after party were skank tries it on with numerous zlist blokes telling people "i'm single"
9, tosser tries it on with numerous zlist women and gets laughed at with one overheard saying " who the duck are you duck off"
10, skank gets smashed and told to leave with tosser press catch a glimpse of them jumping into back of car.
11, skank and tosser arrive back at the MM were they argue and an ambulance is called and police mystery man charged with assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft of engagement ring (slapgate 2).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Rhinestones , Coke filled nostrils , nylon extensions “ cascading naturally over her shoulders” 3 pairs of false eyelashes , blinged up moon boots , warty face ,Evening Tracksuit , sinkboy gurning for any available lens wearing one of his oh so exclusive promotional shirts ( unironed) and no socks , nostrils full of powder , Badly Dressed Harvey drugged up to the eyeballs , headphones ,” carer “ attached to phone, vodka , Pastel talons , eggs ( unfertilised) screeching , jealousy , bitching , photo opportunities , Backgrid , more powder , more vodka , pulling its top up , disappointment , rage etc etc etc

Prediction for tomorrows NTA awards..
1, skank half cut before it arrives posting tit from the car.
2, skank and tosser arrive and immediately do the cuddles kissy thing for the paps to make out their so much in love.
3, do the red carpet skank in a dress hair long to hide it's deformed body tosser in a knock off Ralph Lauren shirt tight trousers no socks.3, pose on the red carpet skank drapes on H like a prostitute tosser tightly holding H's arm like a security guard and poor H doing the thumbs up what mummy told him to do.
4, soon as the gruesome twosome are out of sight of the public and paps palm H off onto his carer while the gruesome twosome hit the free drinks and try for some selfies with anyone remotely zlist.
5, take their seats for the presentations skank on her phone tosser trying to get noticed by the camera man.
6, H doesn't win the camera points at skank who's got a face like a slapped arse and is berating tosser "it's your fault i didn't win"
7, skank and tosser storm off skank overheard saying to H's carer " take the bleep back to college no point in him being here now i didn't win nobody is going to take pictures"
8, skank and tosser hit the after party were skank tries it on with numerous zlist blokes telling people "i'm single"
9, tosser tries it on with numerous zlist women and gets laughed at with one overheard saying " who the duck are you duck off"
10, skank gets smashed and told to leave with tosser press catch a glimpse of them jumping into back of car.
11, skank and tosser arrive back at the MM were they argue and an ambulance is called and police mystery man charged with assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft of engagement ring (slapgate 2).
That’s how I nearly ended mine too 🤣🤣🤣
SNAP !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But if SB is with her (?) he will be glued to her every minute no doubt. 🤣 Gurning at the camera….
I can imagine he is as controlling as she is, and I bet he'll make sure she stays sober. I remember him saying something along the lines of if "Jordan" reappears, he's off and wouldn't stand for it. (we all know when she's pissed she's even more of an embarrassment) she 'LOVED IT' of course as she loves to be put in her place 🙄

• Haha
The old ... bitter .. vile ... jealous ... vengeful scummy WHOREBAG .... has the face she deserves 👊 👊
Maybe we tattlers just live in a different dimention rather than the skankyverse she and it's clan live in

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.