Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction for tomorrows NTA awards..
1, skank half cut before it arrives posting tit from the car.
2, skank and tosser arrive and immediately do the cuddles kissy thing for the paps to make out their so much in love.
3, do the red carpet skank in a dress hair long to hide it's deformed body tosser in a knock off Ralph Lauren shirt tight trousers no socks.3, pose on the red carpet skank drapes on H like a prostitute tosser tightly holding H's arm like a security guard and poor H doing the thumbs up what mummy told him to do.
4, soon as the gruesome twosome are out of sight of the public and paps palm H off onto his carer while the gruesome twosome hit the free drinks and try for some selfies with anyone remotely zlist.
5, take their seats for the presentations skank on her phone tosser trying to get noticed by the camera man.
6, H doesn't win the camera points at skank who's got a face like a slapped arse and is berating tosser "it's your fault i didn't win"
7, skank and tosser storm off skank overheard saying to H's carer " take the bleep back to college no point in him being here now i didn't win nobody is going to take pictures"
8, skank and tosser hit the after party were skank tries it on with numerous zlist blokes telling people "i'm single"
9, tosser tries it on with numerous zlist women and gets laughed at with one overheard saying " who the duck are you duck off"
10, skank gets smashed and told to leave with tosser press catch a glimpse of them jumping into back of car.
11, skank and tosser arrive back at the MM were they argue and an ambulance is called and police mystery man charged with assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft of engagement ring (slapgate 2).
You must be able to see into the future. Can you tell me Fridays lottery numbers please 🔢🔮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can she actually close her mouth like a normal person
it always seems open

1665591062805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The old ... bitter .. vile ... jealous ... vengeful scummy WHOREBAG .... has the face she deserves 👊 👊 ...... my neighbour 87 has far nicer skin, facial features, that's because she is a genuine good lady, her kindness shines from within ..... ` pwicceee ` Like a turd, it floats to the top eventually ... NO surgery will ever fix the UGLY on her, because it comes from inside, its who she is .... she's going to milk this twwwaaaammmma tit, for a while yet, the tv channels, stupid enough to believe her lies, the dumb press ... and her enabling family, have given this vile bleep, more excuses for her unacceptable behaviour, we heard it yesterday, when she was abusing that guy ... she screeched about her twwwwwwaaaammma PTSD :rolleyes: using it as an excuse to be a fuckin nasty bully ( get away with anything 👉👉 mental health card )
@Anna666 I I’m always cracking up at your posts after the first few words 🤣🤣🤣 but you are always on point my lovely 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can imagine he is as controlling as she is, and I bet he'll make sure she stays sober. I remember him saying something along the lines of if "Jordan" reappears, he's off and wouldn't stand for it. (we all know when she's pissed she's even more of an embarrassment) she 'LOVED IT' of course as she loves to be put in her place 🙄
He the wanking bleep is a HE Jordan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any locals….looks like this is her horse box, so she maybe driving while pulling that. Thanks SB for the pictures on autotrader, something else the BH will be interested in. 👍 PS, I see you photographed the Porsche at some posh house and not the MM. Must be hard work ferrying all those cars between Essex and the MM 🙄
F5CB2161-7DCD-446D-B32D-6505DBEE195D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He will be there.In a noo shirt and no socks.

Are these lot the new agent/ pr then?
It will be that grey suit he has or maybe his ripped black jeans and black jumper.. he won’t be allowed to wear his fake sweat tops etc

Tom Parker was my vote as well. I think he will win, hope so
I often think theses awards things are rigged and tbh itv will be aware of the publics dislike of price with her antics.. and probably don’t want to give her a platform.. and truth be known the documentary she did was no different to the first one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of those mole rat thingies springs to mind.

View attachment 1645612 View attachment 1645613
She is so fuckin ugly now, all that free surgery has done her no favours. I wonder what she's gonna have done next on that shocking face, it really is no wonder she filters her pics to fuckery, nobody would pay to see the real skank anymore. She looks bloody terrible

Are those Sid's teeth he's got in?
He looks like a pubescent teen trying to look like a man. Horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read ages ago the fillers don’t all dissolve they move that’s why you get this weird look around the mouth the longer you keep doing it

Her face looks really haggard she also looks really mean

Wow seen about the little puppy that died and all the other animal deaths and incidents this woman is a walking disaster and gets away with it all even turning over a car when will she be held accountable ?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Well i reckon she will be off for some more lipo soon she looking rather blubbery
she obviously still lies about going to gym and her diet products are shite
think you need to speak to your mate germ collins for weight loss and exercise advice or start using a toner filter

View attachment 1645233
That looks nothing like Kipper ... #filtertastic ... It's actually embarrassing that she thinks this is believable ... Please see reality attached 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any locals….looks like this is her horse box, so she maybe driving while pulling that. Thanks SB for the pictures on autotrader, something else the BH will be interested in. 👍 PS, I see you photographed the Porsche at some posh house and not the MM. Must be hard work ferrying all those cars between Essex and the MM 🙄
View attachment 1645688
Nothing much bespoke about his cars lol
just high mileage junk for poor people pretending to be rich
he's selling 11 cars at the moment
where are the lambos lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned EMDR therapy for Trauma ... as someone who has had that I can tell you that is tough ... no way Kipper has had that, partly because she would not have continued once she hit the tough part but mainly because it removes the trauma - s

M

That looks nothing like Kipper ... #filtertastic ... It's actually embarrassing that she thinks this is believable 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
I think we all have bleeping trauma cos the bleep gets away with everything,this thread gives me bleeping trauma.🙁So much tit she has done over the bleeping years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1645688
Same as my Audi but mines red, manual shift and worth nearly £14,000 06 reg with only 87,000 miles on the clock just stinks of dog farts. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.