Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we going to see family lunch for AFP birthday
If so wonder if kids will attend
And if sunk boy gets an invite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Step forward Rick Live.......bet these three losers are getting together to try their luck. If it's so, I'm sorry for Scarlett Lee getting caught up in this and I hope she doesn't get talked into Onlyfans by the pimpskank looking for commission.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks Wilma,brilliant tea.Explains a lot about that night, particularly Sink Boys face.Under normal circumstances he would have been looking smug and delighted.
[QUOTE="SewerGrapes, post: 12196085

Great up-to-date :coffee: @Wh1994.
The only bit I hope isn't true is regarding KP turning down the chance to get back on IAC.
What a pair of 'orrible cunts though...
I hope the turning down IAC is just the usual bull as well.I can’t dismiss it as a outright lie,because we know these tv stations have zero morals when it comes to employing her.
However , her saying she turned it down because of Harvey doesn’t ring true.She never had a problem before, and now he is in care full time.This is the woman who swanned off on holiday when her son was just out of ICU. I think that was in the early days with sink boy, so it’s not as if she is overly concerned about Harvey’s health.
Also would ITV really approach her, when she has so many publicised mental and a physical problems?What tasks could she do when she is so traumatised, and what about her life changing injuries?The insurance alone would be astronomical.
I think she would have loved to do IAC.Let’s face it, she needs the money, and it would get her ( possibly), more work off the back of it.
IF, she turned down IAC rest assured there is a really good reason that benefits her.
That might explain “ the shocking revelations “ which will get “ the public to love her again”.As much as I hope it’s to do with exposing SB, it could have something to do with the health of her Mum. I pray it has nothing to do with destroying anybody else.
One thing which Wilma's tea highlights, is just how out of control she is.She sounds manic.Worryingly so.
[/QUOTE]
Kieran is an easy target for her, still think there is unfinished business there but hope I am wrong. She is a vindictive witch and hates to see others happy :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks. Like I have said, I was told this and I have to say I believe my source. They told me last year it was doing coke in the lavs and then we had the car debacle. Also the general feeling was that SB is an hole on a nuclear level.

Apparently very dismissive and rude. Currently on a chat with my friend who was working there so getting bits an pieces
Thanks for this info. I truly believe cole will be the end of her. I feel for her children I really do. 😔

Reactions: 14
Thanks for this info. I truly believe cole will be the end of her. I feel for her children I really do. 😔
Me too, especially the younger ones. I think both her and sinkboy are wary of Pete as he has money and CP to go the legal route and Junior and Princess are old enough to see through the bullshit. Kieran and Michelle seem to be doing a good job in caring for aĺ 4 children they have in their little family and the fact that the thread on him only has 13 pages since 15th August should tell us something.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.