Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find the attached screenshot from H's IG more than a little weird and uncomfortable because I strongly believe it's not H running the account - effectively someone (KP, SFP, I dunno) is posting loved up snaps pretending to be H claiming he loves his mummy.

It's like putting words in his mouth to create an image. It doesn't feel right.
Why are they so keen to do this, one might ask?
This young man is a tool to the machine used to get on tv, raise funds make content and make her look like a better person than she is imo and she is allowed to get away with it time and time again

It’s interesting what you are saying about who runs the account and gives consent if he is paid money where does it go etc ?

Reactions: 15
Think she has been triggered again trolls, haters…. 🙄
"Thank you to all my 3 fans".. the 'twolls' and 'haters' as you call them see through the fakeness and see you for the bullying, child, animal neglectful, lying scrubber that you are!

Reactions: 17
This young man is a tool to the machine used to get on tv, raise funds make content and make her look like a better person than she is imo and she is allowed to get away with it time and time again

It’s interesting what you are saying about who runs the account and gives consent if he is paid money where does it go etc ?
Straight to one of Mummy's dodgy accounts or one hidden by AFP. I'd still like to know whether she's still using H's bank cards or whether she's accessing his Trust fund. She's probably the only 44 year old with a Go Henry account

• Haha
Reactions: 24
H will be needing another tree and Dec's of course because Mummy Dearest very kindly sold his tree and froggy baubles on deeplop back on the spring.
can you get a copy of the image of her selling them then we can post it warning people not to gift her things as she just sells them
the tree and bits could have been used for many years it's not as if he has outgrown frogs is it or his dics

• Sad
Reactions: 16
can you get a copy of the image of her selling them then we can post it warning people not to gift her things as she just sells them
the tree and bits could have been used for many years it's not as if he has outgrown frogs is it or his dics
I know it's on one of the wikis.
DC16 might know as she was keeping a tally of everything skank was flogging

Reactions: 11
Anyone find the attached screenshot from H's IG more than a little weird and uncomfortable because I strongly believe it's not H running the account - effectively someone (KP, SFP, I dunno) is posting loved up snaps pretending to be H claiming he loves his mummy.

It's like putting words in his mouth to create an image. It doesn't feel right.
Why are they so keen to do this, one might ask?
That's skank, can tell with the - love her so much at the end. Actions speak louder than words and your actions tell a different story

Reactions: 15
Found it :LOL:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I doubt if those who are gifting care.They just want publicity for their products, in the hope that a lot of her followers start buying.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Here we go the star reported on yesterday stalker ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But notice how all of the key words are in "" ie that they cannot validate it as fact.

I think it speaks volumes that the post a "story" (see what I did there) because unfortunately people click to see what the bleep is doing and it leads to ad revenue. Hence why we get so much crap purporting to be "the troof"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.