Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Finally got a little info from my contact.
Apparently (and this was seen/heard by them, not me, and I am j just repeating what I have been told)
Cole v aggressive. Watched Skank "like a hawk". Actual words used were "vile" and "vicious". Was openly slating Skanky's outfit. It had a dress on order but failed to pay, hence the last minute dash to the guy who has made previous promotion costumes for it.
Skanky is completely "out of it" as in the lights are on but nobody is home. Verbally abusive to the carer(s) and is touting for business with anyone who will listen. Says it's about to "shock the media with revelations" and the public will love it again. Turned down IAC again because of Harvey...then said "her fiancée" wouldn't like it. A fellow guest commented that they heard the happy couple screaming at each other in an ante room.
The whole feel off the couple was "forced and uncomfortable"
Hopefully will get more (if there is) when I can.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Morning all, oooeer a new thread, and on we go waiting for the day she is finally brought to book for all her misdemeanours and crimes. Message for the Skanky one and her bloody numbers, it’s a bit sweary for a Wednesday but Skank reads here, you never know she may take note and f*ck off one day, although looks like bloody Channel 4 can’t get enough of her fugly face in high definition 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway Skank you don’t have mental health problems other than you are a narcissistic biaaaaatch who’s done too much sniff….basically you’re just a weapons-grade selfish c*nt, please take note of my message, and ask Sink-Boy to do one as well whilst your about about it….thanks from The Great British Public 👍🏾

BACBA4D4-E495-46AF-854F-3CED44E1B1EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Whl1994

VIP Member
Forgot to add...the "boots" are definitely all for show. Apparently, and it was heard telling a former fellow talk show host that "this is the best way to show people I have proper ongoing problems. I'm not in pain but I have the right kit to say I am. I hate wearing them but it works"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

MrsEms

VIP Member
Added Katie price to the title else we wouldn't know who it's about. Is there a title to use that isn't just calling her a lying cunt in caps? I know things like that get lots of votes, but they don't really add anything and border on going too far
Is it just me and my immaturity that finds a moderator typing cunt really funny🤭 Like overhearing your sweet old nan dropping the F-bomb🤣

It's probably just me. I see Katie's still a cunt. Just staying on topic😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Now we can all relax as Skank can’t exploit H anymore tonight, let’s have a look at her in close up High Def

STATE OF IT…have to say I’m pissing myself 😂

4E33CED6-6685-4F80-8D4A-1A58661E57DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I just wanted to say I honestly thought Tom Parkers documentry would have won. It was absolutely heartbreaking, and stuck with me for days afterwards.
We all have lost family members to cancer and for me anyone who battles this horrible illness in my eyes are hero's, they do it with so much dignity and determination.
Katie Price in no way deserved to be even nominated along with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Apparently PFP went to view this persons (mother's) house a few years ago, with a view to buy it, but called her late husband a cowboy (for the work he had done on his own house) and upset her as said he would need to rip this out of the house etc.

I was just highlighting another example of how nasty and entitled the whole family seem to be.
Christ knows how many times AFP/Mr PP have moved house over the years. No trades men wanted to do work for AFP or PP Fencing as they knew they wouldn't get paid the full bill, as they always found a reason to fault the work. so as not to pay out. I will never forget hearing Mr PP did some fence work for his own mother & AFP insisted he charge her! His OWN MOTHER ! The whole family are grifters & con artists, out for what they can get & blag.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It's such a lovely habit to have to give your giant mono denture a big suck every couple of minutes when you're talking to people. Who would want normal sized teeth, am I right?

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 11.37.29.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 11.37.39.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 11.37.45.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 11.38.00.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Prediction for tomorrows NTA awards..
1, skank half cut before it arrives posting shit from the car.
2, skank and tosser arrive and immediately do the cuddles kissy thing for the paps to make out their so much in love.
3, do the red carpet skank in a dress hair long to hide it's deformed body tosser in a knock off Ralph Lauren shirt tight trousers no socks.3, pose on the red carpet skank drapes on H like a prostitute tosser tightly holding H's arm like a security guard and poor H doing the thumbs up what mummy told him to do.
4, soon as the gruesome twosome are out of sight of the public and paps palm H off onto his carer while the gruesome twosome hit the free drinks and try for some selfies with anyone remotely zlist.
5, take their seats for the presentations skank on her phone tosser trying to get noticed by the camera man.
6, H doesn't win the camera points at skank who's got a face like a slapped arse and is berating tosser "it's your fault i didn't win"
7, skank and tosser storm off skank overheard saying to H's carer " take the cunt back to college no point in him being here now i didn't win nobody is going to take pictures"
8, skank and tosser hit the after party were skank tries it on with numerous zlist blokes telling people "i'm single"
9, tosser tries it on with numerous zlist women and gets laughed at with one overheard saying " who the fuck are you fuck off"
10, skank gets smashed and told to leave with tosser press catch a glimpse of them jumping into back of car.
11, skank and tosser arrive back at the MM were they argue and an ambulance is called and police mystery man charged with assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft of engagement ring (slapgate 2).

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I'M lost again :)
Apparently PFP went to view this persons (mother's) house a few years ago, with a view to buy it, but called her late husband a cowboy (for the work he had done on his own house) and upset her as said he would need to rip this out of the house etc.

I was just highlighting another example of how nasty and entitled the whole family seem to be.

• Sad
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Great ☕ @Whl1994 👏👏👏
I do wonder why SB would be heard saying these things so publicly when he’s already been arrested for his behaviour towards her. Same with her slating Kalelah, both of them vile in their behaviour towards others. Definitely right on the boots, all for show when she thinks she will be papped, back in the high heels soon I expect, or, she’s going to spin this out until Feb 10th….(day after BH)
Good on that person for not handing over the dress, finally someone saying NO to the entitled little princess 🤣
Yes what happened to her weekend with Harvey, kid free weekend 🙄 and in bed at 18:30 like a good girl.
I don’t believe ITV asked her to go to IAC 🐄 💩 just her doing the usual smoke and mirrors because she didn’t get the callback 🤣
I bet she knew she didn’t have a hope in hell of winning at the NTAs, she just used it to show off Harvey, for the caring mum role 😡 and sounds like it was just a networking event, trying to drum up work…. But why would she need to when she’s rolling in it, earning £2m a month from OF’s (that goes for not paying for her dress either)

Now Katie, it could be your mum’s last birthday, so off you pop and give her a day to remember with all her grandkids and your fiancé, you know the one your family all love too. Maybe you could invite her to the MM, cook her one of your Masterchef meals 🤢, on second thoughts, maybe just get the oven chips out with some chicken nuggets, while you sit there surrounded by piles of rubbish. But, you’re more likely to have her out in your garden finishing planting all those 🪴 you wrangled as freebies the other day, while mouthing off at some bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
😳😳😳 beyond bad sink boy looks happy
Sink Boy ain’t happy as he can‘t filter his face, we can see him in all his unfiltered fugly glory, and his 3 fans on OF will also see they’ve been catfished.

Just done a big sick blowing up his face for a close-up 🤢 The things I do for the Tattle 😁

3EA95C8D-EF2D-4215-B74D-5D873F9DB193.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

DC16

VIP Member
It’s Harvey and I 🤦🏻‍♀️
Always YOU first eh? Couldn’t just say Harvey enjoyed last night, afterall, it was really HIS night 🤷🏻‍♀️Did SB enjoy it, because his face told a different story 🤣 or maybe that was just the affects of the Botox and the non filtered pap shots, 🤔 or maybe his feet were cold from wearing no socks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Phewww.. sigh of relief, but Tom Parker was still robbed, should have won, I'm sorry but millions have suffered due to covid, its getting a little bit milked to death now! She's in a much better position than so many others. At least that explotive cunt didn't win, so at least that's something. She looks an absolute fright though doesn't she, she's had it, in the bin, done, waaaaaay past it, her face is fucked for good! As for wank stain woods camera barely skipped him, awww no 5 mins for you Carol, just as well as you're not after the fame!

• Heart
Reactions: 33