Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any locals….looks like this is her horse box, so she maybe driving while pulling that. Thanks SB for the pictures on autotrader, something else the BH will be interested in. 👍 PS, I see you photographed the Porsche at some posh house and not the MM. Must be hard work ferrying all those cars between Essex and the MM 🙄
View attachment 1645688
A load of low value old bangers. Fur coat and no knickers sink boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Thank you to all my 3 fans".. the 'twolls' and 'haters' as you call them see through the fakeness and see you for the bullying, child, animal neglectful, lying scrubber that you are!
Only 2 'Fans' now ... After attacking her middle aged dangerous looking garden centre 'stalker'

I see the old slattern has made an appearance on twatter for the first time in ages, to flog itself again 🤮

It didn't have many positive replies, they don't hold back on there lol

View attachment 1645386
Aaah the sweet smell of DESPERATION ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought sun banned posting about it!Realise it’s what we know but just thought why they posted.

They will post stuff thats out in the public domain, but no ‘source’ stuff…. Cut off the income!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They will post stuff thats out in the public domain, but no ‘source’ stuff…. Cut off the income!!!
That's probably why skanks trying to lure idiots over to its OF if it won't be getting paid also ties in with the social media break she claims is for personal reasons, be interesting to see how much it makes from OF because it'll have to declare its earnings in February. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
Is that temporary do you know DC? Have I missed something? Why she been banned by the scum? Sorry if its been mentioned, I haven't seen anything

Reactions: 7
Any locals….looks like this is her horse box, so she maybe driving while pulling that. Thanks SB for the pictures on autotrader, something else the BH will be interested in. 👍 PS, I see you photographed the Porsche at some posh house and not the MM. Must be hard work ferrying all those cars between Essex and the MM 🙄
View attachment 1645688
Webuyanycar value this Audi at £7,500. Good luck Cole!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that temporary do you know DC? Have I missed something? Why she been banned by the scum? Sorry if its been mentioned, I haven't seen anything
It’s usually only temporary, have no idea what she did this time, maybe it was from the clip in the program where she mentioned the Sun and Mail printing all those stories about her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would you buy a used car off sink boy knowing what he does in them and knowing skank had been sat on the seats, be like traveling in a mobile sperm bank with all the baby gravy deposits in it from those two spunk buckets. 😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Would you buy a used car off sink boy knowing what he does in them and knowing skank had been sat on the seats, be like traveling in a mobile sperm bank with all the baby gravy deposits in it from those two spunk buckets. 😀
Forgot he whacks off in them 😳🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But it’s bespoke… probably marked it up as KP sat in it, when in reality, that would devalue it.
I was trying to work out how the bespoke comes into their sales pitch and i can only think they tailor/find a car to your specific needs
seems to be a few car dealers using bespoke in their name
bull tit cars would be better :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The old ... bitter .. vile ... jealous ... vengeful scummy WHOREBAG .... has the face she deserves 👊 👊 ...... my neighbour 87 has far nicer skin, facial features, that's because she is a genuine good lady, her kindness shines from within ..... ` pwicceee ` Like a turd, it floats to the top eventually ... NO surgery will ever fix the UGLY on her, because it comes from inside, its who she is .... she's going to milk this twwwaaaammmma tit, for a while yet, the tv channels, stupid enough to believe her lies, the dumb press ... and her enabling family, have given this vile bleep, more excuses for her unacceptable behaviour, we heard it yesterday, when she was abusing that guy ... she screeched about her twwwwwwaaaammma PTSD :rolleyes: using it as an excuse to be a fuckin nasty bully ( get away with anything 👉👉 mental health card )
She’s morphing into odo from ds nine 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.