Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money that’s gone through her orange fingers through the years why does she have to do all these desperate things for money where’s the property and assets to show for it all

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see the old slattern has made an appearance on twatter for the first time in ages, to flog itself again 🤮

It didn't have many positive replies, they don't hold back on there lol

twitontwatter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But notice how all of the key words are in "" ie that they cannot validate it as fact.

I think it speaks volumes that the post a "story" (see what I did there) because unfortunately people click to see what the bleep is doing and it leads to ad revenue. Hence why we get so much crap purporting to be "the troof"
So annoying that they wrote what she said but missed out the bit where she accuses him of filming children or where she pushed him. Why edit the conversation they had like that? She is the Funt /Munt or Sunt ( any will do) who said it so why not say what she's really like, surely they couldn't get into legal trouble for just writing the truth

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's that time of year MrsB when skank needs a bit of advertising to rake in some freebie presents for the kids and some decorations, tree probably Christmas dinner what some idiot companies will give her,, she'll also need some cash for the Christmas new year holiday it'll be taking to recover from the stress and trauma of having the kids for 2hrs and watching terminal Amy struggling because this could be her last Christmas.
How many last Xmas's has AFP had now - I don't wish death on anyone, but bloody hell she's still here 🙄😕...

Of course he isn't posting these images or comments
the picture is of a pose a mother might do with a new born this tit just sickens me
and please bleeping stop with the mummy he's 20
she just looks for ways to get attention
it's not love its exploitation yet again
maybe someone can complain that the account holder and poster is not who they say they are

View attachment 1645270
Nope, don't like this at all - horrible to take away from Harvey, but anyone with some savvy knows this isn't him - got to be her or the sister.

Nice to see skank not exploiting H and piggy backing off the NTA nomination for sympathy, relevance, redemption, plugging her OF and any money, freebies, holidays it can make from advertising. 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Classy as usual so boring
stick an earpiece in and look professional you dick
i see that silly twit far right again he's always around skank
if this is the best you can get on your books you haven't come far since 2016 nowt to brag about like the offices ha ha

View attachment 1645460 View attachment 1645461
That looks like the ladies and gents toilets of the windmill pub near me,,not the orifices of a well known PR firm. 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That looks like the ladies and gents toilets of the windmill pub near me,,not the orifices of a well known PR firm. 😀😀😀
I think it's rented space on a farm :) it's done allot down south to bring in more income
they couldn't afford proper offices on a high street

• Haha
Reactions: 9
W
I maintain that that it is only us,and a few of her fans that are genuinely interested.For most people she is yesterday’s news. I have noticed that a lot of us, myself included, can’t be bothered any more.
It’s only these tv programmes keeping the publicity going.And eventually even they will loose interest. I mean, how many more Harvey programmes can there be?
It must be exhausting being Kp, trying to come up with new ideas to remain relevant.I see her future as promoting tat on insta, and that’s fine, but I would prefer if she wasn’t promoted on tv.

I think the answer to that one is go and see him during the week then.Its not as if she’s distracted worrying about paying bills.
What a dreadful pic of Harvey - she couldn't have chosen a worse one, poor soul. Just Why FFS??

• Sad
I see the old slattern has made an appearance on twatter for the first time in ages, to flog itself again 🤮

It didn't have many positive replies, they don't hold back on there lol

View attachment 1645386
"on their............................................" This thing is beyond cretinous :poop:
Why on earth would anybody waste their money in subscribing to her bollockfest anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you read the thread you’ll find out 🤣
There’s only one page so far

bunch of 🤮
Sorry but seriously.
She’s getting on my wick at the moment and I sincerely hope she shows herself up massively at the NTA’s 😂
Im looking forward to tomorrow night just to see her make a fool of herself, because she will, once she gets her hands on the drinks.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.