Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added Katie price to the title else we wouldn't know who it's about. Is there a title to use that isn't just calling her a lying bleep in caps? I know things like that get lots of votes, but they don't really add anything and border on going too far

thanks for reports added title by @Rubylips

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Still weapons Grade Cunts though. Both of them :)
I really hope that guy does something about the abuse he got from that bleep.
So, everyone who gets their phone out are taking pics of kids - Coming from a woman who sexualises her kids on IG

Added Katie price to the title else we wouldn't know who it's about. Is there a title to use that isn't just calling her a lying bleep in caps? I know things like that get lots of votes, but they don't really add anything and border on going too far
Can we use Funt instead please

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11303603/Katie-Price-appears-sustained-foot-injury-steps-wearing-air-boots.html
Heres the rubbish article.
The comments are epic as usual with the usual ONE person going through Disliking everything contrary to skanky :)

JONWP being one such muppet hails from ODENSE in Denmark- how apt O Dense because he certainly is!!! :ROFLMAO:

and a reply to his rubbish?
TKU Slava " Are you a bit simple or something? Read the caption on the photo. You're saying she asked the paps from splash - who just happened to be there - to take photos of other paps filming her! "

Judging by this garbage in The Fail this garden centre IS the one across the road from Trampy Towers too so if Stalker is not a journo then he will be a local bloke

Erm bit thick me,but why is she banned from sun again?
Seems that way Dolly - not a bit of her tit is evident in there. I wonder what it's done this time eh???
Likewise nothing in the mirror either

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Morning all, oooeer a new thread, and on we go waiting for the day she is finally brought to book for all her misdemeanours and crimes. Message for the Skanky one and her bloody numbers, it’s a bit sweary for a Wednesday but Skank reads here, you never know she may take note and f*ck off one day, although looks like bloody Channel 4 can’t get enough of her fugly face in high definition 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway Skank you don’t have mental health problems other than you are a narcissistic biaaaaatch who’s done too much sniff….basically you’re just a weapons-grade selfish c*nt, please take note of my message, and ask Sink-Boy to do one as well whilst your about about it….thanks from The Great British Public 👍🏾

BACBA4D4-E495-46AF-854F-3CED44E1B1EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is it just me and my immaturity that finds a moderator typing bleep really funny🤭 Like overhearing your sweet old nan dropping the F-bomb🤣

It's probably just me. I see Katie's still a bleep. Just staying on topic😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11303603/Katie-Price-appears-sustained-foot-injury-steps-wearing-air-boots.html
Heres the rubbish article.
The comments are epic as usual with the usual ONE person going through Disliking everything contrary to skanky :)

JONWP being one such muppet hails from ODENSE in Denmark- how apt O Dense because he certainly is!!! :ROFLMAO:

and a reply to his rubbish?
TKU Slava " Are you a bit simple or something? Read the caption on the photo. You're saying she asked the paps from splash - who just happened to be there - to take photos of other paps filming her! "

Judging by this garbage in The Fail this garden centre IS the one across the road from Trampy Towers too so if Stalker is not a journo then he will be a local bloke

Seems that way Dolly - not a bit of her tit is evident in there. I wonder what it's done this time eh???
Likewise nothing in the mirror either
5F6C1854-AE7B-491F-820B-DDEA246C5830.jpeg

The comments are joyful nobody like you anymore pwicy because you’re a bleeping liar

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
TBH I am bored with 'it'. I am hoping if we are getting bored everyone else is to.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who thinks the garden centre encounter will go down as another foiled kidnap attempt?
That and another "rape".
The three old ladies supposedly choosing plants for their balconies are the masterminds of a hideous plot to kidnap skanky whilst Bloke was just a deflection to cover the moves of the Kidnap Squad lurking behind the Christmas Decs. They were going to demand an Armani frock apiece and 50k to be paid in £1 coins.

But fear not! Skanky was onto him from the word go, in fact she'd already plotted his capture from the minute the film crew turned up at Trampy Towers - he was always going to be unmasked as a danger to her, she being the most bewful & gawjus Wumann EVVVAAAAA but brave and heroic enough to tackle this monster Head-On.

The huge hoody tops aren't very flattering are they.
Are they her clothing range, hence her always wearing them?
More JYY crap - she's been flogging the hideous velour versions too :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TBH I am bored with 'it'. I am hoping if we are getting bored everyone else is to.
I maintain that that it is only us,and a few of her fans that are genuinely interested.For most people she is yesterday’s news. I have noticed that a lot of us, myself included, can’t be bothered any more.
It’s only these tv programmes keeping the publicity going.And eventually even they will loose interest. I mean, how many more Harvey programmes can there be?
It must be exhausting being Kp, trying to come up with new ideas to remain relevant.I see her future as promoting tat on insta, and that’s fine, but I would prefer if she wasn’t promoted on tv.

I think the answer to that one is go and see him during the week then.Its not as if she’s distracted worrying about paying bills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.