Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the gruesome twosome have planned for this weekend.
He looks like he’s lost the will to live.
He probably lost the will to live when he got out the car and thought (yes this is my opportunity to get noticed and get my foot on the zlist ladder) only to be told " your not on the list only H and skank on the red carpet you can wait over there with the other hangers on"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
run off my feet at work today ... just popping on to point out that Kipper is wearing a wig at the NTAs ... its been fitted well for once, but, that is not her natural hairline ... many on here know that I am a full time wiggy ... I can spot one a mile off ... methinks she is desperate for media comparisons to Princess with the long blonde curls ... oh, and as well as looking naff all like his filtered pictures hasnt skinny carol got a fat girly arse ...

View attachment 1650060View attachment 1650062
Is that black fungus spores growing on her plastic talons?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well didn't she say at one point that there was going to be 8 of them or something like that? What on earth can they be about? He's not exactly interesting subject matter is he? Is it going to be like a series of childrens books? Harvey goes to the museum, Harvey goes to the seaside, etc etc, or maybe Harvey goes to a night club?

She was the one nominated though, the category is called 'authored documentary' so she was nominated for Harvey, same as Kate Garroway was for hers about Derek.
They will stretch it out no end. Harvey getting ready to leave the college when he turns 25 (?), Harvey moving back home, Harvey in his first job, Harvey moving to an independent house, Harvey turning 30 etc. Plus throw in a few documentaries about Harvey doing rail trips around the UK or doing an art course, and you can see how the barrel can be scraped. He's her cash cow and her last shield against criticism so she will drag it out as long as possible

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Also, Oddo Turdo has some new trackies advertised get in there sinkboy
View attachment 1650130
Probably look OK on a ten year old, thats IF you could find a ten year old willing to dress like a head

Who poses like that these days, it’s not an OFs shoot hun 🙄
Absolutely PATHETIC :ROFLMAO::poop:

WOW, she really thinks she's the dogs bollx. Filtered & out of focus! We've seen the zoomed in REAL pictures. Orange foundation/fake tanned face. Herpes, sore lips. Moustache shadow from too much fillers. Warts on the face getting worse. Shrek teeth. Scars underneath the collapsing nose.
Shrek glow in the dark teeth. Spock/slug eyebrows. She's not exactly a catch, in any shape or form. Adding to that, a bankrupt with a mutilated body & personality of a spoilt, ignorant teenager. Foghorn potty mouth & lack of morals & absolutely terrible mother & individual. CRAWL must be so very desperate for fame. But he will forever be tarnished with being a sink/Thai deck W@nker, bully, aggressive alleged 'wife' beater & child hater. What sort of woman will want him after his KnobGoblin has been infected with all sorts from KFP. I personally don't believe they have a happy relationship. Wonder what happened to the mysterious bloke she's reportedly been seeing?
That suspected Noo Egg was obviously told by his Mummy to stay away from * Evil Edna so she has to start recruiting all over again.

* I think Evil Edna suits her as they've the same square bodyshape and horrid attitude

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

He probably lost the will to live when he got out the car and thought (yes this is my opportunity to get noticed and get my foot on the zlist ladder) only to be told " your not on the list only H and skank on the red carpet you can wait over there with the other hangers on"
I bet he wasn't happy with the car business 'row' being splashed all over the nationals, that won't do their business any good!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think they're gonna be back to thailand

Reactions: 5
The sparkly boot show fell a bit flat, no one has really reported it. I think she thought it would be headline news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe he's just realised Harvey is the only best friend he has
looks like he's lost the will to live
i never even saw any other people bothering with them and the skank likes to be pictured being the centre of attention

F8345018-442A-48F2-8FBB-0AAC76F0A45C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see KP's former egg, Chris Hughes was there last night, ended up leaving with Maura Higgins :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Can’t blame him, he needs a reality check and escape from the circus, of which he is a bit player woman beating clown. No wedding date yet? No IVF updates? 🤣 I wonder what he is hanging around for?

• Haha
I bet he wasn't happy with the car business 'row' being splashed all over the nationals, that won't do their business any good!
Last time i looked months ago DC the millionaire car dealing business tosser and daddy tosser run only had £89,000 in the account, so i can't see that damaging the lucrative bespoke luxury car trade. 😀😀😀

• Haha
That explains the boots going everywhere with it for a month.
What it does not explain how this old bag can go 'orseriding on said critically damaged trotters, doing jumps and whatever or even controlling the 'orse since feet play an important role in it.
I don't think the continuing boot wearing is for benefit claims as they won't give a flying duck my disabled residents at my home are scrutinised at the dwp medicals
i think she's wearing the boots for attention and maybe for the sympathy to bring forward an operation date maybe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lots of pics on Ozzys Instagram storie, can’t be assed screenshotting them all, but lol at this one
Good grief what's going on with SB's face in this picture? What is he either looking at or trying to do to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who can we think of who would torpedo SB with a nicely aimed missile? Is Sacha Baron Cohen still around because I feel Borat might just do the trick...........
As much as keith lemon is a twit get him to do a shop with coke cole and get him to ask about his nick names :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.