Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The star was joined by her 20-year-old son as well as partner Carl, 32 and showed off her long blonde curly hair as they all posed for pictures.

Katie covered up her famous assets in a black high neck top and flowing skirt, which featured a mullet style hemline.

It meant her support boot was on show, but never one to miss a photo opportunity, she stuck her leg out and pulled a funny face for the paparazzi.
Would that be the same paparazzi, that she hates ( but cant breathe without ) that with ` pete ya bleep ` ... Keiron ... Michelle .... ` the ` horse trainer .. Andrew ` tut tut ` ..... a loooooooong line of bedmates, their girlfriends, their wives ... which included KP peanuts Drury, who she cheated on Kris with, on a snorting holiday to Turkey " sniff sniff " ..... the group of German strangers she spent the night with, while screeching ` she luvs coke ` ..... the Mexican thieves ( who couldnt deal with the mess and cleaned up the mucky mansion, before leaving ) .... the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? South African car jackers ( bear with me, it changes with the weather ) ... the pervy photographers ` amy bleeping pwicceee ` would leave her with as a young teen .... her bruvver who stole from her .... her creepy stepfather, who tried to rape a woman on the beach ..... not forgetting that 25ft drop in Turkey, where her trotters ` allegedly ` got broken .... no 35ft ... nope 40ft .. wall at the hotel, nope the car park, nope again .. land of legends ( that never happened🤥🤥 ) .... Im sure there's much more ...... who ALL caused her ` twwwwaaaama and ptsd ` 🤷‍♀️ ` twwwwigers ... twwwwigers! ` everywhere🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
run off my feet at work today ... just popping on to point out that Kipper is wearing a wig at the NTAs ... its been fitted well for once, but, that is not her natural hairline ... many on here know that I am a full time wiggy ... I can spot one a mile off ... methinks she is desperate for media comparisons to Princess with the long blonde curls ... oh, and as well as looking naff all like his filtered pictures hasnt skinny carol got a fat girly arse ...

1665749183125.png
1665749200433.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
i hope this is her lying, but it has a depressing ring of truth to it. I seem to recall some announcement waaaay back,about a programme on Harvey and trains.I realise that I am biased, but is he really so interesting?
I am not looking forward to the Katie Price annual NTV nomination.Next year it’s going to be for Trauma and me,
But I am very relieved that she didn’t win.Even Sink Boy looked disinterested, which surprised me a bit.
This is going to sound crazy, but does anyone else think that he has aged? I know he turns the filters up to 11, but I think he looks drained.
He has definitely aged more than 2 years from his first pictures id say he looks mid to late thirties now :LOL:
getting fillers for no reason won't help
she dragging him down quicker than herself
does he not realise in the 2 short years being with her all the crap she causes and not every one else's fault

Reactions: 14
So tosser got one picture taken no red carpet just squeezed onto the advertising board picture looking like sad Billy no mates, didn't even get a camera shot of him sat in the audience just a quick glimpse of him when the guy walked down the aisle talking, only a staged picture at the after party by Shutterstock that take everyone's picture on entry, no ones taking a blind bit of notice of the pair of them, the gruesome twosome are the clown couple of the zlist celeb world and can see them getting more desperate now in their quest for money and fame.
They had nothing in common with the other 1997 people there last night imaging the conversation sorry i can't :LOL:
i wonder if OF have awards being a top earner for them she should get a gold dildo trophy at least

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last year skank was riding high on the sympathy from slapgate,,how brave she was making an appearance at the NTA awards after having been viciously beaten within an inch of its life,, tabroids full of skank articles and plenty of pictures of brave skank,, this year did the red carpet walk with H (no tosser) and no interest from paps or public,,did the advertising board pictures with H (tosser got squeezed onto the end looking completely pissed off) did a couple's picture pretending to actually be a couple (tosser looking pissed off and now angry) sat down in their seats camera was on skank for 10 seconds ( tosser seen in background looking pissed off and still angry but now realising he's Billy no mates) headed to the after-party were both realised they were as welcome as two turds in a swimming pool skulked out the awards party because nobody invited them to go anywhere else,, let's hope this morning skank realises she's not well liked among other zlebs got no zleb friends and media interest is well and truly in decline and tosser realises his dream of zlist is over he's got no zlist friends he's an ugly bleep who was shunned by everyone there because of slapgate (the charges may have been dropped because skank wouldn't give a statement to police or be a witness against you) but people aren't daft..❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
run off my feet at work today ... just popping on to point out that Kipper is wearing a wig at the NTAs ... its been fitted well for once, but, that is not her natural hairline ... many on here know that I am a full time wiggy ... I can spot one a mile off ... methinks she is desperate for media comparisons to Princess with the long blonde curls ... oh, and as well as looking naff all like his filtered pictures hasnt skinny carol got a fat girly arse ...

View attachment 1650060View attachment 1650062
they look like they are off to the tube station, on the way home because NO ONE has reconised them yet:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lots of pics on Ozzys Instagram storie, can’t be assed screenshotting them all, but lol at this one
Don't suppose she can put her own earrings in with those nails. Wonder if he has to wipe her arse too? (Sorry!!) :sick: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I reckon a weekend away with Harvey at some lodge this weekend, then her foot op 🙄 and then she will be off to squeeze in as many holidays before the BH.
Very strange no good luck messages reposted on her IG, especially from her family… oh yes, I didn’t see any yesterday. Maybe they are pissed off she chose to take SB.

SB won’t like her cutting him out of the shot in her Facebook 🤣
I can't understand her having a foot op so quickly unless it's done privately the waiting list for none emergency are years and does she have to money to pay privately unless it's insurance paying

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Last year skank was riding high on the sympathy from slapgate,,how brave she was making an appearance at the NTA awards after having been viciously beaten within an inch of its life,, tabroids full of skank articles and plenty of pictures of brave skank,, this year did the red carpet walk with H (no tosser) and no interest from paps or public,,did the advertising board pictures with H (tosser got squeezed onto the end looking completely pissed off) did a couple's picture pretending to actually be a couple (tosser looking pissed off and now angry) sat down in their seats camera was on skank for 10 seconds ( tosser seen in background looking pissed off and still angry but now realising he's Billy no mates) headed to the after-party were both realised they were as welcome as two turds in a swimming pool skulked out the awards party because nobody invited them to go anywhere else,, let's hope this morning skank realises she's not well liked among other zlebs got no zleb friends and media interest is well and truly in decline and tosser realises his dream of zlist is over he's got no zlist friends he's an ugly bleep who was shunned by everyone there because of slapgate (the charges may have been dropped because skank wouldn't give a statement to police or be a witness against you) but people aren't daft..❤
Did you mean to say tabroids :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
notice the photos are are from "wire image" and "click news and media", what happened to "black grid", did the cheques bounce ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.