Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the continuing boot wearing is for benefit claims as they won't give a flying duck my disabled residents at my home are scrutinised at the dwp medicals
i think she's wearing the boots for attention and maybe for the sympathy to bring forward an operation date maybe
Having to wear the boots isn't enough to get a blue badge. My MIL was deaf, partially blind and unable to walk more than a few feet unaided and she still didn't qualify! Neither did a friend's daughter with cystic fibrosis that meant she could barely walk 10 yards either. I wonder if AFP has one?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When ever I am going out to somewhere special, I try to look as good as possible. Take's a lot longer now, to get ready as I get older, but do my own hair, nails & make-up. Husband hopefully will say I look gorgeous and IF I get a compliment from the kids (especially my boy), I hope I've cracked it! :LOL: . Can't even imagine Crawl said' WOW babe, you look sensational' after seeing her look like a cross between The Woman In Black & a Halloween fancy dress costume. Surprised she didn't take AFP dragging the oxygen tank, with Mr P.P dressed as the Grim Reaper, just for extra effect.
Her face is ruined & she's still got the Herpes sore's. She looked a funny colour too. Quite honestly, people must have been laughing at the way she appeared. All down hill from here.
View attachment 1649485 View attachment 1649490
Didn't he once romantically remark on her birthday card, and I quote:

"P.S you are an absolute bag of heat at 44"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Having to wear the boots isn't enough to get a blue badge. My MIL was deaf, partially blind and unable to walk more than a few feet unaided and she still didn't qualify! Neither did a friend's daughter with cystic fibrosis that meant she could barely walk 10 yards either. I wonder if AFP has one?
Bet your life she has.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Trampy old bleep ain’t even on sidebar of shame In the fail.🤣Unless I’ve missed it.🤭
She did make the Worst Dressed Stars in the DM though...!
(You have to scroll down though and there are a lot of derogatory remarks in the comments section too.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They don't look happy together at all, they are together because one is afraid to leave the other. She has dirt on him re Slapgate and potentially other illegal activity (not hard to guess what), he has dirt on her (again probably her concealed cash, her treatment of the children, drugs - incriminating texts/videos likely). That's my guess anyway

Miserable way to live, but they made their own beds. They deserve each other

There will be another almighty toxic row and one of them will lose their temper and walk out, then the other one will be shitting themselves

It's obvious the Price family hate him too. Wonder how Daddy and Mummy Woods get on with KP, not well i am guessing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you get higher rate pip for the mobility part you automatically get a blue badge when you apply
if not the local council will arrange a interview in their local offices and you see an occupational therapist who will asses you.
they usually ask to see any info on your illnesses and why you need a badge
if you can walk they sometimes time you how long it takes to move a certain distance and if you show any signs of difficulty they are usually very kind and understanding not like dwp assessors but they are no fools and they would see through skank in an instant but say if she does manage to pull the wool over their eyes just keep a look out for her and if seen with a blue badge just tell the nearest police person or warden miss use of fake/stolen badges down south is rife

Reactions: 12
Wonder what the gruesome twosome have planned for this weekend.

He probably lost the will to live when he got out the car and thought (yes this is my opportunity to get noticed and get my foot on the zlist ladder) only to be told " your not on the list only H and skank on the red carpet you can wait over there with the other hangers on"
Yer her ticket was for one plus xxxxl :LOL: i think the no list holding pen was the car park

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tosser must have a retro wardrobe full of only fools and horses suits,, wore the trigger design for H's award thing the other week and wore the Rodney trotter design last night gets his Aubrey Boyce suit out for selling cars and his Del boy out for his wheeling and dealing on the market stall with skank. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what the heck is going on with his forehead? I’d rather have wrinkles than this ridge. And he has no idea how to wear a decent suit, he looks cheap in every way.
That is positively Neanderthal..... oh, hang on....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a pinnacle for Woods. This time two years ago he couldn’t get himself arrested. He wants heads to turn when he appears, he wants fame. Like many men his age. This influencer stuff is a cancer. You can’t control it, it grows whether you like it or not, and ultimately it will end you. Standing beside a cardboard placard with an advertisers name on it, and transposing that to Instagram is what these fools are all about. And if you do it right there is money in it. He’s foolish though. Price definately has something on him. He can’t go anywhere. And the dumb thing about it is he could probably book gigs like the dance or jungle shows now, because he is a ‘face’ to media companies. I doubt Price would encourage that. he’s the ‘patsy’ in Sunset Boulevard. Run Carl Run.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe he's just realised Harvey is the only best friend he has
looks like he's lost the will to live
i never even saw any other people bothering with them and the skank likes to be pictured being the centre of attention

View attachment 1650344
He looks bored shitless tbh 😂 this isn't what he had in mind when stalking the skank for his 5 minutes. Looks like he just wants to get home for his daily wank for the lads

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see KP's former egg, Chris Hughes was there last night, ended up leaving with Maura Higgins :ROFLMAO:
Hmmmm is this cokes coles wanna be or cole wanna be him or skanky wishes cole was him hmmmmmmmmmmm :LOL:
#resemblance

chris-hughes-1-1601905604-view-0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.