Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasn't the carer on the red carpet for the photos with H? Why does she have to be in the background if she is doing an important job? To make KP look like supermum?
bleeping reality star? Really? Why not label the witch in a ditch correctly? A drugged up, cock hungry, attention seeking, freak.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who poses like that these days, it’s not an OFs shoot hun 🙄
WOW, she really thinks she's the dogs bollx. Filtered & out of focus! We've seen the zoomed in REAL pictures. Orange foundation/fake tanned face. Herpes, sore lips. Moustache shadow from too much fillers. Warts on the face getting worse. Shrek teeth. Scars underneath the collapsing nose.
Shrek glow in the dark teeth. Spock/slug eyebrows. She's not exactly a catch, in any shape or form. Adding to that, a bankrupt with a mutilated body & personality of a spoilt, ignorant teenager. Foghorn potty mouth & lack of morals & absolutely terrible mother & individual. CRAWL must be so very desperate for fame. But he will forever be tarnished with being a sink/Thai deck W@nker, bully, aggressive alleged 'wife' beater & child hater. What sort of woman will want him after his KnobGoblin has been infected with all sorts from KFP. I personally don't believe they have a happy relationship. Wonder what happened to the mysterious bloke she's reportedly been seeing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
run off my feet at work today ... just popping on to point out that Kipper is wearing a wig at the NTAs ... its been fitted well for once, but, that is not her natural hairline ... many on here know that I am a full time wiggy ... I can spot one a mile off ... methinks she is desperate for media comparisons to Princess with the long blonde curls ... oh, and as well as looking naff all like his filtered pictures hasnt skinny carol got a fat girly arse ...

View attachment 1650060View attachment 1650062
that suit doesnt even fit him..thats why he has his hands in his pockets all the time...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon a weekend away with Harvey at some lodge this weekend, then her foot op 🙄 and then she will be off to squeeze in as many holidays before the BH.
Very strange no good luck messages reposted on her IG, especially from her family… oh yes, I didn’t see any yesterday. Maybe they are pissed off she chose to take SB.

SB won’t like her cutting him out of the shot in her Facebook 🤣
At least Harvey looked quite presentable for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i hope this is her lying, but it has a depressing ring of truth to it. I seem to recall some announcement waaaay back,about a programme on Harvey and trains.I realise that I am biased, but is he really so interesting?
I am not looking forward to the Katie Price annual NTV nomination.Next year it’s going to be for Trauma and me,
But I am very relieved that she didn’t win.Even Sink Boy looked disinterested, which surprised me a bit.
This is going to sound crazy, but does anyone else think that he has aged? I know he turns the filters up to 11, but I think he looks drained.
no, shes not interesting, just cheap ,shes even trying to undercut her lookalike, shes so desperate for money and attention.

Reactions: 10
I got that i was just thinking if it was a funny typo :LOL: hammerroids :LOL:

That's brought on a migraine

View attachment 1650184
Carol loves this sort of thing ...

1665753065023.png

what the heck is going on with his forehead? I’d rather have wrinkles than this ridge. And he has no idea how to wear a decent suit, he looks cheap in every way.
Hats going on with his hairline ... looks like kipper cut it with a knife & fork

• Haha
Reactions: 17
According to the red carpet interview with (I have no idea who was interviewing 🤷), Harvey has already got another documentary lined up with the BBC 🥴 Of course, as she said it, it could well be a lie 🙄. She clearly tried to get Harvey to swear on camera 🤬 because that would have got her a story in the sidebar of shame 🤬 she's an absolute mess in every possible way 😁
well didn't she say at one point that there was going to be 8 of them or something like that? What on earth can they be about? He's not exactly interesting subject matter is he? Is it going to be like a series of childrens books? Harvey goes to the museum, Harvey goes to the seaside, etc etc, or maybe Harvey goes to a night club?

Classic skank poses along with Pointy Toe Thing which brings all men to their knees in wonderment :sneaky:

NTA-wise the Daily Fail have not forgotten their Darling though for we have this crap
/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11313215/National-Television-Awards-2022-Katie-Price-attends-son-Harvey-fianc-Carl-Woods.html

NOTE : Katie "missed out on this award................." - not Harvey but katie, and according to them she was wearing "a surgical boot on her injured foot" I thought both it's trotters were life-fretninly injurrd, not one???

Oh let's not forget the "cascading blonde locks" and the "bronzed make-up palette" too. :ROFLMAO: The terminology they seem to have omitted is "A wig that looks like bleached baling twine and three gallons of Ronseal's Dark Teak fence paint over a thick layer of Polyfilla"

Do these so-called journalists have to attend courses in writing piffle, bollocks and bullshit to get a job these days?

Only one comment thus far but as to how long it will remain is debatable
" She's looking rougher than ever. Grotesque, indeed. " :ROFLMAO:(y)
She was the one nominated though, the category is called 'authored documentary' so she was nominated for Harvey, same as Kate Garroway was for hers about Derek.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1649364Even Holly with her plastic face looked better than skanky, in fact when The Sun mentioned their parade of Glamourous women at the NTAs they completely neglected to mention skanky! Can't think why...................................
same with the DM, they had posted about Holly, Maya Jama, Gemma Owen and a bunch of others from LI but no skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.