Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness the blonde look is far to young, talk about mutton.
She’s my age. Now, I like fashion and I make an effort but in your 40s there’s a different vibe to embrace to that of your 20s. She’s still desperately trying to look 21.
She was ok looking, she could’ve evolved and gone for the milf look. Kept the darker hair for instance.
As for him, the grey suit looks like George at Asda or perhaps he’s going for a bail back at the local Nick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He looks bored shitless tbh 😂 this isn't what he had in mind when stalking the skank for his 5 minutes. Looks like he just wants to get home for his daily wank for the lads
I love the idea of him a-scheming and a- plotting on the side.
Imagine him getting the IAC gig.Price’s rage would be stratospheric.
I’m not a fan of the guy, but I feel as if I could support him in this.
Put it this way, if he ever has to enter a coffin of rats he gets my vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what the heck is going on with his forehead? I’d rather have wrinkles than this ridge. And he has no idea how to wear a decent suit, he looks cheap in every way.
He's no fuckin George Clooney is he, more like sink boy mooney, and that nose 🤣 skanks literally having to scrape the barrel now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think tossers face said it all last night the look of a defeated man " if your not going to bother to look presentable skank why the duck should i"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if coke boy plays his cards right he can dump skank and get a woman that is actually attractive like Maura Higgins
i'm a woman and she makes me want to rethink my sexuality :)
a bit over the top but pulls it off lucky lucky Chris Hughes huba huba huba look at what your left with mr woods probably the ugliest woman there

1111111111111.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like it is AFP’s birthday coming up…. Must of forgot about all the oxygen tanks, must just while she is around or talking about that daughter of hers.
Now we know what skanks plans are,, a full on media blitz of terminal Amy and the grandkids wonder if sink boy will get an invite or will he have to wait in the car. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the idea of him a-scheming and a- plotting on the side.
Imagine him getting the IAC gig.Price’s rage would be stratospheric.
I’m not a fan of the guy, but I feel as if I could support him in this.
Put it this way, if he ever has to enter a coffin of rats he gets my vote.
I think a coffin full of rats would likely be preferable to where he finds himself in life at this present juncture .At least he’d be in the telly getting the attention he so badly craves. But for now he’s In an obviously fake relationship with one of the most hated women in the country , whom he can’t leave or won’t leave for whatever reason , wanking for pennies on OF , a figure of utter ridicule , a known fantasist , jobless, pointless , hiding his true sexuality , thick as two short planks with no discernible future plan nor potential .
What a terribly sad little failure he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t even care about her looks so much as her vile personality. She’s simply got no redeeming features in terms of character. If she was someone nice to be around she would have loads of mates who would also be decent but she doesn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like it is AFP’s birthday coming up…. Must of forgot about all the oxygen tanks, must just while she is around or talking about that daughter of hers.
Another birthday of many
get ready for the fake i love you posts online from H and skank
is cole taking them all out for dinner as they are a famleee now
why does PP post tit is anyone at all interested apart from the piss takers
no oxygen tanks in the pictures she probably will post later after being called out on it that they were in the cellar being re gassed

138D89EA-F390-4388-9BA3-C2923A9E41CA.png

Reactions: 10
How the mighty have fallen
No dress just a new skirt with old jumper
And belt
I think that proves the money has run out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After she said she was under a hospice care I did do a bit of research on that. It's more common to remain under hospital or GP care with IPF even at end of life. Less common is to be under hospice care but would be in last 6mths of life. , so when was that filmed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.