Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an offensive post.
Do you have a problem with gay parents or disabled children?

Moves on.
Not offensive it is a factual observation. I googled support groups for white heterosexual males which I am. The only one that came up was the English Defence League which I want no,part of, however Google support groups for gay, black ethnic LGBTQIA’s etc see what you get. Moving on. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sadly I fear the award will be won by the Harvey programme and she will use it to push the 'amazing mom' narrative again and exploit H even more and rob him of his dignity
No i don’t think so. Not even close. I do think last year it was 50/50 with Kate Garraway.

Reactions: 6
So I just wanted to say, I sprained my ankle shortly after Christmas and let me tell you, I couldn't put riding boots on never mind actually riding my horses! It's lie after lie with this clown and I don't understand how she gets away with it. There were no broken feet!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I read ages ago the fillers don’t all dissolve they move that’s why you get this weird look around the mouth the longer you keep doing it

Her face looks really haggard she also looks really mean

Wow seen about the little puppy that died and all the other animal deaths and incidents this woman is a walking disaster and gets away with it all even turning over a car when will she be held accountable ?
Probably on the 12th of Never..

Same as my Audi but mines red, manual shift and worth nearly £14,000 06 reg with only 87,000 miles on the clock just stinks of dog farts. 😀
Stop blaming the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read ages ago the fillers don’t all dissolve they move that’s why you get this weird look around the mouth the longer you keep doing it

Her face looks really haggard she also looks really mean

Wow seen about the little puppy that died and all the other animal deaths and incidents this woman is a walking disaster and gets away with it all even turning over a car when will she be held accountable ?
We all want to know the answer to these questions Daydreamer. This thing leads a charmed life along the lines of "The Devil looks after his own" but then I doubt even the Devil would welcome it in (his ears couldn't stand it)

Only 2 'Fans' now ... After attacking her middle aged dangerous looking garden centre 'stalker'

Aaah the sweet smell of DESPERATION ...
Bunnyboiler must be so upset at skanky accusing him of being a stalker LOL

That's probably why skanks trying to lure idiots over to its OF if it won't be getting paid also ties in with the social media break she claims is for personal reasons, be interesting to see how much it makes from OF because it'll have to declare its earnings in February. 🤔🤔
Or will they? They've not been forthcoming with declaring anything else to the taxman as regards their shonky "companies" so I doubt they'll be queueing up to declare the 75p from OF sales

Webuyanycar value this Audi at £7,500. Good luck Cole!
Ah but you do get a framed and autographed set of skanky's old implants with every sale hence the exaggerated price :)

Would she be so daft to drive again with no license considering everyone is out to get her
maybe if she is tipped over the edge somehow then again it's dark nights now so is a possibility her arrogance will get the better of her
even if she manages not to drive until she gets her license back i don't think it will be long before she is in trouble again as we know cole last time knew she was driving while banned in one of his cars and probably others
Not so much daft enough but certainly arrogant enough to convince herself that whatever she does is OK and nothing anybody says will ever change that. She is absolutely still driving whenever she wants to if Sink/Wank is unavailable or AFP is too sick to be ferrying her about, its just that the police have failed to catch her as yet.

Cracking car company SB which one of the tit heaps has got the oil leak? Is that the MM driveway
View attachment 1645917
thats not oil................................................... :sick:🤮

It's obvious people who live near her can't stand her and complain about her but never see her do anything wrong especially driving while banned or pissed up
My son lives not far from skanky - I've told him to be on the lookout for it and ensure he has his phone at the ready :)

Skank will try to get H advertising anything because skanks in charge of his money.
and his Go Henry card. She's the oldest member of the Go Henry club - probably pays her bar bills with Go Henry

Just a recap in lockdown she blagged treadmills /bikes and row machines for Harvey because he was then 28 stone
he still is 28 plus stone and she sold the equipment never seen him her or cokey on it
come on skank prove we are wrong and you are mum of the year
she deserves no votes and not even to be nominated tomorrow :mad: :sick:

She flogged this lot too as I recall :(

Skanky will win NTA , Harvey will win dieter of the year. Cole will win best dressed man of year. Skanky will win mother of the year. The courts will applaud her for putting Harveyfirst as the great mum she is and defer her community service due to her trauma and mental. Health. Oh and she,s the sexiest model ever who looks better than all these 18 year olds. Btw I,m drunk and obviously have mental health issues cos my wife says how can I comment on that old slag. Please send me to the Priory. 🤯🤯
Have yourself a Pwiowy Colouring Book - they worked wonders with skanky ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1665642982332.png

1665643020140.png

1665643050819.png

1665643096670.png

1665643165020.png

1665643192468.png

1665643226248.png

1665643250530.png

1665643356725.png

1665643393192.png

Here are the cars local peeps need to be watching for, with some woman in a hat/wig driving on the back roads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Even though the award is a public vote I could see it being rigged to provide a supposedly great tv moment of H accepting his award, the alternative is H losing and being disappointed and that would not look good

Yes I see it winning for this reason
Not so sure. He lost last year to Kate Garraway and took it in good humour.

Tom Parker should win, his dignity and that of his family and friends during his illness was nothing short of inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ooooh, Lozza going for another of KP's cast offs...:oops:

In an interview with Now Magazine which has since been unearthed, Lotan revealed more about his relationship with Katie, explaining, "I had to strip for Katie at her hen party to Alex Reid. I got told she didn't like me because a selfie I had taken with her got leaked to the papers, but then she added me on Facebook, a year later so it's all water under the bridge."

Unable to let her truth be told, Katie instead heckled Lotan's friend as he spoke to Rylan.
"Dirty b*****d!" she called out, before adding: "He likes vagina!"
Many were confused by Katie's outbursts, wondering what their history was.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nothing much bespoke about his cars lol
just high mileage junk for poor people pretending to be rich
he's selling 11 cars at the moment
where are the lambos lol

I see the Mirror have reported that the council are going after them for selling cars from the Mucky Mansion. I wonder if he’s also paying business rates then…..🤔

He’s also offering finance on his godawful website advertising utter tit boxes of cars. No mention of a FCA number which I believe is required by law to be on a website if you are offering consumers finance. No disclaimer saying he is not a lender but merely recommends you to a broker.

Playing the big boy saying he advertises prestige bespoke cars. Does he even know what bespoke means?! You’re not making the cars you fool.

As for his stock. God lives a trier but duck me a high mileage over priced Range Rover that no other dealer would touch is the best he has?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an offensive post.
Do you have a problem with gay parents or disabled children?

Moves on.
Rubylips was having a go at McCain not gay parents or disabled children, why do you keep seeing offense in inoffensive posts? Please leave it to the mods and stop having a go at other members.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Rubylips was having a go at McCain not gay parents or disabled children, why do you keep seeing offense in inoffensive posts? Please leave it to the mods and stop having a go at other members.
That's how I saw it too Karma, Ruby having a go at McCains

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, who do we think will be the ‘glam squad’ tonight? FPC for makeup? Can’t remember the name of the guy who did the stupid pleat/rope last year. Will Chris H be taking photos? Interesting….. Will give us something to chat about though seeing her tonight. I think a dress a bit like the bridesmaid style. Or maybe it could be trousers so she can wear the boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, who do we think will be the ‘glam squad’ tonight? FPC for makeup? Can’t remember the name of the guy who did the stupid pleat/rope last year. Will Chris H be taking photos? Interesting….. Will give us something to chat about though seeing her tonight. I think a dress a bit like the bridesmaid style. Or maybe it could be trousers so she can wear the boots.
Chris H not been on the scene for ages now. Think it was Joel who did her hair last year, but he's probably got more pressing bookings with the Simms sisters. Fern is now heavily pregnant, said she was just doing make up in her studio, unless KP is paying her over the odds....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see the old slattern has made an appearance on twatter for the first time in ages, to flog itself again 🤮

It didn't have many positive replies, they don't hold back on there lol

View attachment 1645386
uses only fans for her real dedicated fans she loves them all as long as they pay

Lol, flogging a 17 year old Audi with 109000 on the clock! Hardly 'bespoke' is it?
just waiting for Dec to come,i think that is when they have to file at compaines house again,Priceywoods all ready being struck off,plumbers for less late in filing will be intresting to see how well his other million pound bussiness is doing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only Fans is perfect for her since the only people who are likely to pander to her are the saddoes who are willing to pay. Narcs love a sycophant

Reactions: 11
He's totally unaware and has no comprehension of what awards are unless probably food treats so i can't see him being disappointed not wining an award he has no interest in to start with
it's like your saying give a spoilt kid what it wants to shut it up for a quiet life
so the world has to pander to the disabled and give them what they want so others don't look bad i have to disagree on this one but i still like you :LOL:
It is KP that has been nominated not H. It will presented to her if she wins. Let's hope she does not.(n)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.