Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t find this offensive, imo the post was an observation of the way many countries have moved on in showing a diverse society where it’s ok to be who you are. Unfortunately sometimes advertising companies I think take being politically correct to extremes trying to please everyone and then their good intentions can be seem to be a little uncomfortable viewing for some people ie I like chips they calm me down.
Thanks you put that in a less blunt way than me :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably spent a small fortune for today....Nails, hair, make up, sunbed session, something designer to wear, crystalized surgical boots, skyscraper heels for once the camera stops rolling, designer trainers for the ride home.

Of course, shy little, traumatised Katie will not want the media to take her photo on the red carpet tonight, especially by those pesky paps who gave her PTSD and triggers, or was that PA, or EA, KH, MP, AR, KB, DW, DB or the 6 SA r4pists, or the guy in the park when she was 6, I mean 7, the photographer when she was 12 (or 13) or everyone who has ripped her off, the trolls, the haters, all the driving offences which weren't her fault, the 5, I mean 4, no it was deffo 3 kidnap attempts, the Sun, the Daily Mail, the police, the judges, solicitors, her creditors, Loose Women, Jade Goody, Jodie Marsh, Jane Poutney, her mum for getting ill, the delivery driver who killed her dog, the MM robbers, the Glasgow hotel robbers, the MM, the alcohol she doesn't drink, or the drugs she never takes, her overseas plastic surgeons, the 20ft wall at the Land of Legends, all her bankrupt/dissolved companies, her ex managers and agents and finally 'the one' SB.....

Think that is her thank you speech covered :ROFLMAO: (although I highly doubt she will need one)

(Katie getting ready)
I've nicked that for the wiki cos you covered it all there DC16

The untold story of skanks and sink boys heroism parachuting at night from 25,000ft into the front line to capture Osama bin Laden when her chute didn't open and sink boy clung to her and she landed heavily shattering both ankles but manage to walk 25 miles to Osama's hideout to capture him. You mean that one. 🤣🤣🤣
You forgot to mention poor old Osama killed himself after having his ears bent by skanky. Someone said that being water-boarded endlessly for three days was less of a torture than having dat fing going at him for 30 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The other children have their dads to give them stability but poor Harvey has been left to be exploited by this vile woman it’s beyond disgusting and sad

The more you read about the reality of what she’s done if this was anybody else they would have been locked up but there she is

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh dearie me, watch out SB, they might do that over here next lol

View attachment 1647370
I'm not surprised at all; In Singapore you will get arrested for dropping fag butts or chewing gum.

Please someone send the two assholes to Singapore for some "Work" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dearie me, watch out SB, they might do that over here next lol

View attachment 1647370
I sent an email to the head of police and the tourism chief in Phuket Thailand about the gruesome twosome filming content for their OF while there, hope next time they go someone will be watching them. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whatever it wears it'll still look like a sack of tit tied up in the middle; The boots will definately be out though and perhaps a big badge to announce "Me Mentawl 'Elf innit"

KP never pays anybody does she? She'll have some other mug lined up
Think you may have something with the mental elf badge.She will definitely draw attention to that subject one way or another, aided and abetted by those who interview her.
“Yer , ees a credit to me is Harv, seeing I av mental elf wot is the fault of
Pete, Emlee, Kieran an Mee-shell”” Im massively brave ain’t I, And you can find out more abaht my struggles to fill my fridge on Only Fans... no trolls just rolls, no haters just po-taters”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently PFP went to view this persons (mother's) house a few years ago, with a view to buy it, but called her late husband a cowboy (for the work he had done on his own house) and upset her as said he would need to rip this out of the house etc.

I was just highlighting another example of how nasty and entitled the whole family seem to be.
No he was trying to knock the price down so he could get maximum benefit , the whole lot of them do not want to pay their way, either free or cut price . Makes me mad. Sounds like it was done with malice too

Reactions: 10
Well she's now released a new blemish removing and makeup applying line

Screenshot 2022-10-12 at 21-08-14 Katie Price admits she was suicidal at the time of arrest.png
buffer.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No he was trying to knock the price down so he could get maximum benefit , the whole lot of them do not want to pay their way, either free or cut price . Makes me mad. Sounds like it was done with malice too
That’s what I thought.I suppose a lot of people do the same, but there are ways to negotiate without being nasty.

Reactions: 11
It's sort of touchingly sad that Cole is so immensely proud of his stable of doggy old cars. That Audi on Webuyanycar is valued at £1,620 and his flagship car, the silver Porsche, is only valued at £18,000. He spruces them up, and he and Skank are obviously impressed by them, but who in their right mind pays over the odds for an old car with the potential for huge running and repair costs.
Drunk /drudged up z listers with no license and insurance :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry DC don't want to be picking fault but it was a 25ft wall at the water park that changed into a 12ft fall from a fenced off path with shrubbery at the back of building onto an underground car park. 😀😀😀
And why don't we believe her because it's different events just like the SA rape and the fact that good old katie is so money orientated if this was a true story she would have sued sued sued the compensation queen :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I did think at one point the blue bmw was the one she rolled but not sure as i never saw a proper picture of the crash just one on it's side

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.