Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I fear the award will be won by the Harvey programme and she will use it to push the 'amazing mom' narrative again and exploit H even more and rob him of his dignity
If Kate garraway beat her last time, I doubt she's going to win above Tom Parker, if she does then I'll be truly lost for words not to mention raging 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think she could be trying to get H more advertising deals off the back of these shows, for example with M&S, Tesco etc who might like to include H in advertisements as he is a well known figure and might showcase diversity
Are you deliberately giving her ideas :) now stop it
i doubt very much they would ever consider giving Harvey a advertising spot they don't need the agro
now McCain oven chips might as they are full of bull tit and their adverts of late i find very err what's the word pandering to the needy and wanting
in the last few adverts they have used gay parents/lesbian parents/children with learning difficulties/downs syndrome and countless other ways to make them out to be a caring company i see it as just exploiting to make sales :mad:
one line in the advert is ..............i like eating chips it calms me down honestly what bull
imaging Harvey yes mummy i like chips a 28 stone eating machine :cry:
i wouldn't put anything past McCain :mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If Kate garraway beat her last time, I doubt she's going to win above Tom Parker, if she does then I'll be truly lost for words not to mention raging 😤
Yeah I didn't follow the TP story and didn't know The Wanted well, but I've heard bits of his story and it sounds like an awful tragedy.
You would think that it would get a big vote both from Wanted fans and others who were touched by his story.
There could be organised voting at H's college or at that Born Anxious charity thing as well though. Or someone could be paying for votes
It's hard to tell with these public votes.

Reactions: 14
The old ... bitter .. vile ... jealous ... vengeful scummy WHOREBAG .... has the face she deserves 👊 👊 ...... my neighbour 87 has far nicer skin, facial features, that's because she is a genuine good lady, her kindness shines from within ..... ` pwicceee ` Like a turd, it floats to the top eventually ... NO surgery will ever fix the UGLY on her, because it comes from inside, its who she is .... she's going to milk this twwwaaaammmma tit, for a while yet, the tv channels, stupid enough to believe her lies, the dumb press ... and her enabling family, have given this vile bleep, more excuses for her unacceptable behaviour, we heard it yesterday, when she was abusing that guy ... she screeched about her twwwwwwaaaammma PTSD :rolleyes: using it as an excuse to be a fuckin nasty bully ( get away with anything 👉👉 mental health card )
My mum was 100 when she died and her skin was way better than skanks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For Skank to win the NTA it would have to be the biggest fix of all time, outside her deluded fan base few will vote for her. Tom Parker will win by a mile, he was much loved, has a massive fan base who will have ensured a sadly posthumous award, can’t see any other winner in her category. Honestly there will be a SM meltdown if this is fixed for her to win, I be sure of that, she can only win if it’s fixed, it would be so obvious.

Anyway I called it wrong about Skank’s looks, she’s still a hottie, just found the unfiltered photo of her in today’s Mirror, phoarrrrrrr, tempted to sign up to her OF now, warty weathered faces are the new sexy the young folks tell me ….

3CCA3AB9-BC6C-4BCE-956A-8D3B7F224845.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any locals….looks like this is her horse box, so she maybe driving while pulling that. Thanks SB for the pictures on autotrader, something else the BH will be interested in. 👍 PS, I see you photographed the Porsche at some posh house and not the MM. Must be hard work ferrying all those cars between Essex and the MM 🙄
View attachment 1645688
Lol, flogging a 17 year old Audi with 109000 on the clock! Hardly 'bespoke' is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I didn't follow the TP story and didn't know The Wanted well, but I've heard bits of his story and it sounds like an awful tragedy.
You would think that it would get a big vote both from Wanted fans and others who were touched by his story.
There could be organised voting at H's college or at that Born Anxious charity thing as well though. Or someone could be paying for votes
It's hard to tell with these public votes.
Very true, its all bloody dodgy and I suspect alot of votes are fixed on numerous TV shows and reality TV. I wasn't into the wanted personally either but heard his story and if it doesn't pull at people's heartstrings then I just give up believing in people. Not much makes me cry anymore, but his story was just so sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don't know if it's possible to find but see how many votes skank got last year,,she hasn't done much to engross herself or make the public love her anymore and if any of the polls that were done are to go by even 80% of her fans don't want to see it on TV so i'd doubt very much skank would get higher votes this year to win,, if it does win then the voting was rigged and ITV the NTA are cunts.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just a recap in lockdown she blagged treadmills /bikes and row machines for Harvey because he was then 28 stone
he still is 28 plus stone and she sold the equipment never seen him her or cokey on it
come on skank prove we are wrong and you are mum of the year
she deserves no votes and not even to be nominated tomorrow :mad: :sick:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t say that MrsB!
It s like saying “ candy man “three times.It actually crossed my mind too.

Noooooooooooo.
I say that because it is not an impossible scenario. I thought about it too, especially because of her bloody mental health programme.
Brave Kate etc etc.
It’s like being in a never ending nightmare.
Doubtless the bloody Trauma and ME thing will get nominated next year! Still I guess at least then she won't need to drag Harvey out of storage for mileage for that one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is the Garraway documentary thing the same one that won last year ? because the only reason i can think of that being nominated again is so votes can be skimmed of it and added to skanks especially online votes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just a recap in lockdown she blagged treadmills /bikes and row machines for Harvey because he was then 28 stone
he still is 28 plus stone and she sold the equipment never seen him her or cokey on it
come on skank prove we are wrong and you are mum of the year
she deserves no votes and not even to be nominated tomorrow :mad: :sick:

Really sad actually, gym machines weren't what H needed. He needed proper care, a healthy diet and light exercise all his life and his mother despite her (at one time) comfortable resources didn't provide it to him. Instead she used her own son as a means to blag free gym equipment and set up pap photos of him using it - says it all really. Now he is obese and at serious risk of a major health incident. Had he been in a home with a proper dedicated caring parent this would not have happened

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Even though the award is a public vote I could see it being rigged to provide a supposedly great tv moment of H accepting his award, the alternative is H losing and being disappointed and that would not look good

Yes I see it winning for this reason
He's totally unaware and has no comprehension of what awards are unless probably food treats so i can't see him being disappointed not wining an award he has no interest in to start with
it's like your saying give a spoilt kid what it wants to shut it up for a quiet life
so the world has to pander to the disabled and give them what they want so others don't look bad i have to disagree on this one but i still like you :LOL:

Reactions: 10
See C4 are going all out to gain viewing figures and justify them paying and airing travesty and me me me it's been repeated again tonight and straight after on C4+1,, hope all these viewing figures don't know how it works but hope these repeat figures don't get added together. bleeping C4 cunts.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Skanky will win NTA , Harvey will win dieter of the year. Cole will win best dressed man of year. Skanky will win mother of the year. The courts will applaud her for putting Harveyfirst as the great mum she is and defer her community service due to her trauma and mental. Health. Oh and she,s the sexiest model ever who looks better than all these 18 year olds. Btw I,m drunk and obviously have mental health issues cos my wife says how can I comment on that old slag. Please send me to the Priory. 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are you deliberately giving her ideas :) now stop it
i doubt very much they would ever consider giving Harvey a advertising spot they don't need the agro
now McCain oven chips might as they are full of bull tit and their adverts of late i find very err what's the word pandering to the needy and wanting
in the last few adverts they have used gay parents/lesbian parents/children with learning difficulties/downs syndrome and countless other ways to make them out to be a caring company i see it as just exploiting to make sales :mad:
one line in the advert is ..............i like eating chips it calms me down honestly what bull
imaging Harvey yes mummy i like chips a 28 stone eating machine :cry:
i wouldn't put anything past McCain :mad::mad:
What an offensive post.
Do you have a problem with gay parents or disabled children?

Moves on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.