Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kate garraway beat her last time, I doubt she's going to win above Tom Parker, if she does then I'll be truly lost for words not to mention raging 😤
Thats what price is aiming for the "pity" vote ..the whole heartwarming moved to tears bandwagon...if price had millions and millions of followers and fans then harvey may win if they all voted ...but she doesnt ..and you have to wonder if the public arnt that bothered about her harvey and me pity party anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ooooh, Lozza going for another of KP's cast offs...:oops:

In an interview with Now Magazine which has since been unearthed, Lotan revealed more about his relationship with Katie, explaining, "I had to strip for Katie at her hen party to Alex Reid. I got told she didn't like me because a selfie I had taken with her got leaked to the papers, but then she added me on Facebook, a year later so it's all water under the bridge."

Unable to let her truth be told, Katie instead heckled Lotan's friend as he spoke to Rylan.
"Dirty b*****d!" she called out, before adding: "He likes vagina!"
Many were confused by Katie's outbursts, wondering what their history was.
Probably for the best, keeps the inbreds within a small gene pool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an offensive post.
Do you have a problem with gay parents or disabled children?

Moves on.
I didn’t find this offensive, imo the post was an observation of the way many countries have moved on in showing a diverse society where it’s ok to be who you are. Unfortunately sometimes advertising companies I think take being politically correct to extremes trying to please everyone and then their good intentions can be seem to be a little uncomfortable viewing for some people ie I like chips they calm me down.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris H not been on the scene for ages now. Think it was Joel who did her hair last year, but he's probably got more pressing bookings with the Simms sisters. Fern is now heavily pregnant, said she was just doing make up in her studio, unless KP is paying her over the odds....
More chance of skank being a half decent mother than paying ANYONE a dime for anything. Last years 'hairdo' was ridiculous, can't wait to see the state of her and fame loving wannabe Carol tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an offensive post.
Do you have a problem with gay parents or disabled children?

Moves on.
I never said that at all i was complaining about the company Mcain and how they exploit the way they advertise
people do seem to put words in peoples mouths here to cause a reaction
it is only offensive if it was directed at someone which it was not
maybe read the post again before asking me/boarderline accusing me of being homophobic

Reactions: 26
I'm so confused! Isn't the Harvey documentary years old now? Why does it keep getting nominated? Who nominates it? Also if Kate Garraway won last year why is she nominated again? Maybe someone can explain how it all works. I would expect new documentaries every year no?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm so confused! Isn't the Harvey documentary years old now? Why does it keep getting nominated? Who nominates it? Also if Kate Garraway won last year why is she nominated again? Maybe someone can explain how it all works. I would expect new documentaries every year no?
It was for the new Harvey docu, What Harvey did next, KP was hardly in this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Lol, flogging a 17 year old Audi with 109000 on the clock! Hardly 'bespoke' is it?
It's sort of touchingly sad that Cole is so immensely proud of his stable of doggy old cars. That Audi on Webuyanycar is valued at £1,620 and his flagship car, the silver Porsche, is only valued at £18,000. He spruces them up, and he and Skank are obviously impressed by them, but who in their right mind pays over the odds for an old car with the potential for huge running and repair costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not offensive it is a factual observation. I googled support groups for white heterosexual males which I am. The only one that came up was the English Defence League which I want no,part of, however Google support groups for gay, black ethnic LGBTQIA’s etc see what you get. Moving on. 🤬
You surprised me there i did just that and wow that is unbelievable

Reactions: 6
Probably spent a small fortune for today....Nails, hair, make up, sunbed session, something designer to wear, crystalized surgical boots, skyscraper heels for once the camera stops rolling, designer trainers for the ride home.

Of course, shy little, traumatised Katie will not want the media to take her photo on the red carpet tonight, especially by those pesky paps who gave her PTSD and triggers, or was that PA, or EA, KH, MP, AR, KB, DW, DB or the 6 SA r4pists, or the guy in the park when she was 6, I mean 7, the photographer when she was 12 (or 13) or everyone who has ripped her off, the trolls, the haters, all the driving offences which weren't her fault, the 5, I mean 4, no it was deffo 3 kidnap attempts, the Sun, the Daily Mail, the police, the judges, solicitors, her creditors, Loose Women, Jade Goody, Jodie Marsh, Jane Poutney, her mum for getting ill, the delivery driver who killed her dog, the MM robbers, the Glasgow hotel robbers, the MM, the alcohol she doesn't drink, or the drugs she never takes, her overseas plastic surgeons, the 20ft wall at the Land of Legends, all her bankrupt/dissolved companies, her ex managers and agents and finally 'the one' SB.....

Think that is her thank you speech covered :ROFLMAO: (although I highly doubt she will need one)

(Katie getting ready)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
ooooh, Lozza going for another of KP's cast offs...:oops:

In an interview with Now Magazine which has since been unearthed, Lotan revealed more about his relationship with Katie, explaining, "I had to strip for Katie at her hen party to Alex Reid. I got told she didn't like me because a selfie I had taken with her got leaked to the papers, but then she added me on Facebook, a year later so it's all water under the bridge."

Unable to let her truth be told, Katie instead heckled Lotan's friend as he spoke to Rylan.
"Dirty b*****d!" she called out, before adding: "He likes vagina!"
Many were confused by Katie's outbursts, wondering what their history was.
If you haven’t seen the video you have to it’s so bad. Like a bad karaoke. She has always felt bitter that she can’t be a pop star I think. Thank God she cannot sing AT ALL.

Reactions: 8
Probably spent a small fortune for today....Nails, hair, make up, sunbed session, something designer to wear, crystalized surgical boots, skyscraper heels for once the camera stops rolling, designer trainers for the ride home.

Of course, shy little, traumatised Katie will not want the media to take her photo on the red carpet tonight, especially by those pesky paps who gave her PTSD and triggers, or was that PA, or EA, KH, MP, AR, KB, DW, DB or the 6 SA r4pists, or the guy in the park when she was 6, I mean 7, the photographer when she was 12 (or 13) or everyone who has ripped her off, the trolls, the haters, all the driving offences which weren't her fault, the 5, I mean 4, no it was deffo 3 kidnap attempts, the Sun, the Daily Mail, the police, the judges, solicitors, her creditors, Loose Women, Jade Goody, Jodie Marsh, Jane Poutney, her mum for getting ill, the delivery driver who killed her dog, the MM robbers, the Glasgow hotel robbers, the MM, the alcohol she doesn't drink, or the drugs she never takes, her overseas plastic surgeons, the 20ft wall at the Land of Legends, all her bankrupt/dissolved companies, her ex managers and agents and finally 'the one' SB.....

Think that is her thank you speech covered :ROFLMAO: (although I highly doubt she will need one)

(Katie getting ready)
Sorry DC don't want to be picking fault but it was a 25ft wall at the water park that changed into a 12ft fall from a fenced off path with shrubbery at the back of building onto an underground car park. 😀😀😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she truly believes it’s her entitlement to be adored. She imagined herself performing her songs, like Christina Aguilera when she got her sexy image in the early 00s. As a narcissist she feels aggrieved that this didn’t happen and it’s probably the haters’ fault

Reactions: 15
Sorry DC don't want to be picking fault but it was a 25ft wall at the water park that changed into a 12ft fall from a fenced off path with shrubbery at the back of building onto an underground car park. 😀😀😀
Who am I to argue, if Katie herself couldn't remember, I mean decide, where, how high, if it was all in her imagination....She told SPL it was 20ft even though the Sun's exclusive ££££ picture clearly shows it was no more than 12ft with a fence and mature bushes...who do you believe....!!!! :ROFLMAO: so I'm just going with the one which sounds the most horrific and traumatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, who do we think will be the ‘glam squad’ tonight? FPC for makeup? Can’t remember the name of the guy who did the stupid pleat/rope last year. Will Chris H be taking photos? Interesting….. Will give us something to chat about though seeing her tonight. I think a dress a bit like the bridesmaid style. Or maybe it could be trousers so she can wear the boots.
Whatever it wears it'll still look like a sack of tit tied up in the middle; The boots will definately be out though and perhaps a big badge to announce "Me Mentawl 'Elf innit"

Chris H not been on the scene for ages now. Think it was Joel who did her hair last year, but he's probably got more pressing bookings with the Simms sisters. Fern is now heavily pregnant, said she was just doing make up in her studio, unless KP is paying her over the odds....
KP never pays anybody does she? She'll have some other mug lined up

Reactions: 20
Who am I to argue, if Katie herself couldn't remember, I mean decide, where, how high, if it was all in her imagination....She told SPL it was 20ft even though the Sun's exclusive ££££ picture clearly shows it was no more than 12ft with a fence and mature bushes...who do you believe....!!!! :ROFLMAO: so I'm just going with the one which sounds the most horrific and traumatic.
The untold story of skanks and sink boys heroism parachuting at night from 25,000ft into the front line to capture Osama bin Laden when her chute didn't open and sink boy clung to her and she landed heavily shattering both ankles but manage to walk 25 miles to Osama's hideout to capture him. You mean that one. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.