Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she were to take a vehicle, Cole would have to report it as stolen otherwise it would imply he has given her permission which he’s not allowed to do.
In future, her insurance will be through the roof. Which sometimes can lead to people not bothering to get insurance!
When she was caught in the bmw speeding a few weeks before the crash in same car no one knows how many times she had been going out and with who
she had no license so not insured even if the cars were insured under a company policy she would still be driving illegally and if coke boy was knowingly doing this he was aiding an offender
i don't get why more digging wasn't done into this
was the car hers it was mentioned it was gifted to her but why would he gift a car to someone who has no license

Reactions: 20
W

Why wont she bleeping punctuate her drivel?
Does't know how to :LOL:
no haters or trolls......... well if people are paying to see your tit why would they be haters or trolls you bint unless it's a hater who has paid to see you then i don't think a hater would waste money on you telling you what you all ready know
how much is it to have an exclusive of the skank..do you have to pay a subscription then more to see more :sick:

Reactions: 7
When she was caught in the bmw speeding a few weeks before the crash in same car no one knows how many times she had been going out and with who
she had no license so not insured even if the cars were insured under a company policy she would still be driving illegally and if coke boy was knowingly doing this he was aiding an offender
i don't get why more digging wasn't done into this
was the car hers it was mentioned it was gifted to her but why would he gift a car to someone who has no license
Her suspended sentence has expired I believe but her ban was two years so can she not get caught driving for another year. Hmmm

There is actual legislation which covers letting an uninsured driver use your car.

I agree, if it had been Joe public the police would’ve said who’s car is that as you’ve no insurance as you’re banned. Did she not get done for separate charges- no licence no insurance?

Reactions: 10
Would she be so daft to drive again with no license considering everyone is out to get her
maybe if she is tipped over the edge somehow then again it's dark nights now so is a possibility her arrogance will get the better of her
even if she manages not to drive until she gets her license back i don't think it will be long before she is in trouble again as we know cole last time knew she was driving while banned in one of his cars and probably others
Yes. Please for the love of Jeebus will someone darn Sarf catch her at it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her suspended sentence has expired I believe but her ban was two years so can she not get caught driving for another year. Hmmm

There is actual legislation which covers letting an uninsured driver use your car.

I agree, if it had been Joe public the police would’ve said who’s car is that as you’ve no insurance as you’re banned. Did she not get done for separate charges- no licence no insurance?
Her suspended sentence has not ended 15th December 2021 for 12 months and 2 year ban for driving
read the wiki it saves repeating and answering the same questions :)
then leaves space for more tea and biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think she has been triggered again trolls, haters…. 🙄
The trolls and haters have far more sense than to waste their hard earned cash just to see he post old lingerie pics and her saying 'good morning'

Looks like it's hanging the bag out again!
Guess what you daft cow when you leave metal outside for years it will CORRODE!

Anyone find the attached screenshot from H's IG more than a little weird and uncomfortable because I strongly believe it's not H running the account - effectively someone (KP, SFP, I dunno) is posting loved up snaps pretending to be H claiming he loves his mummy.

It's like putting words in his mouth to create an image. It doesn't feel right.
Why are they so keen to do this, one might ask?
And she's even filtered Harvey's face too, it's much fatter than that in other recent videos.
She wants the 'such a good mother to H' crowd out to boost her chances of winning at the NTAs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The trolls and haters have far more sense than to waste their hard earned cash just to see he post old lingerie pics and her saying 'good morning'

Guess what you daft cow when you leave metal outside for years it will CORRODE!

And she's even filtered Harvey's face too, it's much fatter than that in other recent videos.
She wants the 'such a good mother to H' crowd out to boost her chances of winning at the NTAs.
Sadly I fear the award will be won by the Harvey programme and she will use it to push the 'amazing mom' narrative again and exploit H even more and rob him of his dignity

• Angry
  • Sad
Does anyone think she could be trying to get H more advertising deals off the back of these shows, for example with M&S, Tesco etc who might like to include H in advertisements as he is a well known figure and might showcase diversity

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It's obvious people who live near her can't stand her and complain about her but never see her do anything wrong especially driving while banned or pissed up
I know where the MM is and her drive is on to a dual carriageway A24 at Dial Post opposite the garden centre. I believe there must be a back entrance that she uses on to a quiet lane. Anybody???
ETA the last traffic officer who had the misfortune to deal with it...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Does anyone think she could be trying to get H more advertising deals for example with M&S, Tesco etc who might like to include H in advertisements as he is a well known figure and might showcase diversity
Skank will try to get H advertising anything because skanks in charge of his money.

• Angry
Please don't say that :cry:
Even though the award is a public vote I could see it being rigged to provide a supposedly great tv moment of H accepting his award, the alternative is H losing and being disappointed and that would not look good

Yes I see it winning for this reason

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Found it :LOL:

wow what a witch to sell that train that H loved! I have many ornaments that I no longer put on my tree but there's no way I would part with them as many of them hold precious memories. And what't the betting the 5 star reviews on Deplop are written by her or her friends? 'Pristine condition'? WWe have seen for ourselves from the pictures that they are anything but!

• Angry
Even though the award is a public vote I could see it being rigged to provide a supposedly great tv moment of H accepting his award, the alternative is H losing and being disappointed and that would not look good

I don't, I think it will be that Tom Parker guy, very tragic story.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Skank will try to get H advertising anything because skanks in charge of his money.
Wonder did H ever use the free rail pass he was granted after the first BBC Harvey show, I said at the time I can't see KP ever taking him to use it, she just couldn't be bothered and would get nothing for HERSELF out of if

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sadly I fear the award will be won by the Harvey programme and she will use it to push the 'amazing mom' narrative again and exploit H even more and rob him of his dignity
Don’t say that MrsB!
It s like saying “ candy man “three times.It actually crossed my mind too.

Noooooooooooo.
I say that because it is not an impossible scenario. I thought about it too, especially because of her bloody mental health programme.
Brave Kate etc etc.
It’s like being in a never ending nightmare.

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.