Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does PP Fencing have a reputation for good quality work? I never got the impression the family were badly off even pre Jordan.
I’ve told this before. It’s the most boring tea ever. But he did my fences after a storm around 20 years ago. Although I knew who he was step dad to, it was never mentioned. I grew up in Brighton and in my day saw her out loads of times. Albeit only from afar. She frequented helsiniki’s if I recall..? I Once saw a load of paps in Churchill sq car park and asked who they were waiting for-yep the skank. I live not far the from the house PA rented after they split never saw him but driving past the paps would be waiting outside. Lastly, I worked for St Dunstans (care home) again many moons ago when skanky was starting out and her nan worked in the laundry. I assume she was AFP’s mum. She was very proud and would show off the page 3 pics whenever skank was in them.

On a side note. Where exactly in Brighton did she grow up? I always thought it was Patcham but she went to Blatchington Mill..? 🤔

‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the duck is he wearing 😂😂😂
Does he think he’s the fonz? 🤣

5 mins, 3 woo hoo's and 2 do you love me , do you, do you and she would be booted out the back of the kidnappers van
Yep! And paying ransom for someone to take her off their hands

5 mins, 3 woo hoo's and 2 do you love me , do you, do you and she would be booted out the back of the kidnappers van
Yep! And paying ransom for someone to take her off their hands

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps DC16 can answer a question. Mr PP Fencing Sussex ltd shows:

Company status Dissolved Dissolved on 24 July 2012
Yet Mr Price still uses this title for the business. Was registered under their Storrington address at the time, with Danny Price also named.
I can't find under company house any details for the current business, yet google shows him still as https://www.ppfencingsussex.co.uk/ .
It's all very odd. Seems various connotations for the business have been used. PP Fencing Ltd, PP Fencing Sussex, PP Fencing, PP Fencing Sussex Ltd, over the years. Ummm
He's got a dark grey flat bed now, seen him driving about - also on his phone, whilst driving!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But she’s all healed from her traumas, despite having been in the Priory 36535 times for PTSD and been having weekly therapy since 2018, she has learnt not to fire back on social media, she counts to 10 and it all disappears. 🙄 2022 is a drama free year for Pricey 🫢

Poor kitten 😡

View attachment 1592744
View attachment 1592752
OMG.... So she did have her leg amputated.... It was never a porky..... Plus what are those two suspicious white marks either side of her top lip...? Answers on a post card please.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
OMG.... So she did have her leg amputated.... It was never a porky..... Plus what are those two suspicious white marks either side of her top lip...? Answers on a post card please.
God that hair looks greasy and stinking! Minging

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
S
‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the duck is he wearing 😂😂😂
Speaking of smoke & mirrors let's pop your real face on shall we Carol ... Aaah yes, that's better ...

I’ve told this before. It’s the most boring tea ever. But he did my fences after a storm around 20 years ago. Although I knew who he was step dad to, it was never mentioned. I grew up in Brighton and in my day saw her out loads of times. Albeit only from afar. She frequented helsiniki’s if I recall..? I Once saw a load of paps in Churchill sq car park and asked who they were waiting for-yep the skank. I live not far the from the house PA rented after they split never saw him but driving past the paps would be waiting outside. Lastly, I worked for St Dunstans (care home) again many moons ago when skanky was starting out and her nan worked in the laundry. I assume she was AFP’s mum. She was very proud and would show off the page 3 pics whenever skank was in them.

On a side note. Where exactly in Brighton did she grow up? I always thought it was Patcham but she went to Blatchington Mill..? 🤔

Does he think he’s the fonz? 🤣
If he does he hasn't managed it ... I don't think Fonzie has anything to worry about 🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I love cryptic Cole.I also love cool Cole.
But most of all,I love Cole who will show you his front and back bum for less than the price of a cod supper.
Suave or wot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hmmm.

Well if it's true she just does it deliberately to wind people up as she really does not need any more pets
using animals to gain attention no different to using her kids is it :mad:

I think he's a closet gay bear :)

• Haha
Cryptic dipshit is getting slaughtered on his Instascam with some of the comments.
I do have to laugh at all the "ladies" who comment on how good looking he is...just adds to his deluded ego

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well if it's true she just does it deliberately to wind people up as she really does not need any more pets
Posed with it, bunny said it's mum's new kitten, quickly deleted the post and her rep said no knowledge of the kitten so you could be right does it for a wind up and publicity,, until someone in its circle of enablers said your trying to get redemption from the public think of the backlash you stupid bleep. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
She went round to Jane's house & punched her in front of Jane's kids. She actually knocked her veneers off, didn't actually knock her teeth out. More twisting of the truth. As per my previous post, in spite of what she says about losing friends, Derek, Jane's husband stayed friends with KFP. Derek pictured here, after the event. But Derek it turned out, was also cheating on Jane ! They were all at it. KFP cheated on Kieran. Kieran cheated on KFP with Jane & Derek cheated on his wife with some WAG ! Like some warped Jackie Collins book. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ountney-having-10-year-affair-former-WAG.htmlView attachment 1594643
I was told it cheated on Kieran at least 7 times, maybe more 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry

I think he's a closet gay bear :)
And, as always, he is too old to be what he wants ... The Twink ship sailed long ago Carol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is spot on.At least Dick Doofus is not harming anyone,and is providing cheap laughs.
Poor sod is going to be crucified.He can’t even see it.All he will have to show is a blue tick, £ 34.28 tips from perverts and the echo of hollow laugher as he leaves a room.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.