Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm...so let's go back to 2009...doesn't this look very much like the ring from da WUN, 'er Printz Chow Mein an fureva luv Coyle Wud??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor cat. I'd take it myself to stop it meeting a nasty end with Price. Will the woman ever wake up and take responsibility for her children and pets, NO.
Especially when I see people saying 'amazing mum', it boils my blood knowing the way she treats animals, she should be blacklisted and deprived of the celeb oxygen she craves.

Sorry guys I just feel so angry right now knowing that this woman with a terrible track record has picked up another innocent cat and will cast it by the wayside when she gets bored of it. Rescues have to pick up the pieces all the time because of selfish tw@ts who don't place any value on animals (or humans for that matter)

The most I can hope for is that one of the more sensible Price family members, or neighbours, keeps an eye on the cat and steps in with a home offer when things go haywire.
Oh dear - is Kipperlips suffering with her monthly problem?
No, I don't mean fuel bills, voluntary payment scheme on Trampy Towers either.
More that Stink boy hasn't been able to fertilise her hard-boiled egg again 😉 so a kitten is the replacement to love. Well they are cute.
Now I can't remember why I started writing this comment, and why there aren't enough expletives in it.
Oh well - just ignore me, I'm a bit puddled....

‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the duck is he wearing 😂😂😂
By Jove he's impersonating George Michael!
(Well it is Amy Fuckin' Prices' last Christmas. Again.)

This needs sending to channel 5, for their program about her. :devilish:
Do you know when this incident happened??
What a fuckin' arrogant and nasty bleep she is, and always has been.

Speaking of using animals to get some publicity,,,wonder if blades back off his holiday/retraining yet,,can't see The Thing passing that homecoming up for some publicity. 🤮🤮
As an animal lover, I would never consider getting a kitten unless the other animals are well-trained, settled at home, and used to tiny animals invading their territory. She's barely at home long enough to care for and establish safe boundaries, trust and be a competent pet owner. It's madness. She is one sick witch. Clueless.

I think this guy has found one of Kippers original '£1000000' boob implants .... 🤣🤣🤣

My mistake ... Turns out it wasn't some random bloke ... It was Carol ... So it's definitely an old Kipper tit
Yes, quite! ( and you've posted a pic of yet another old kipper tit) 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It goes back to her Dad rejecting her by leaving the family. He and/or his ex wife have said this. A narcissist was cemented at that point. She prob already was destined to be one because apparently her Dad liked the ladies

Interesting insight into her
Nope, I'm not buying this as an excuse for her narcistic behaviour.
Over and over I have read that KP wasn't particularly arsed when her biological father left as Mr PP fencing was a comparably better role-model and she was very young when he joined the family.

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain how she has no nipples? Is this a fact? It’s bugging me.
We don’t know for sure.On the one hand, she has been a little coy about doing topless shots on OF( which is bizarre, considering her career was based on being a boobalicious babe), on the other hand, tbf, she said she wasn’t going to go nude.
However, the placement of nipple pasties is a bit strange.If her chest was a map of Britain,and she was using stickers, the stickers would be on London and a small free holding at the Welsh border.We suspect the eleventy five boob surgeries have had some affect on placement, if nothing else.But it’s just conjecture.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over and over I have read that KP wasn't particularly arsed when her biological father left as Mr PP fencing was a comparably better role-model and she was very young when he joined the family.
Especially as in one interview she said was very young (3 I think) when he left and said she didn’t remember.

Going back to the kitten and a rep for KP saying they don’t know about a new one, I suppose the kitten just wandered in to the MM and snuggled up to Bunny and then laid next to KP while she was having a photo took. Obviously none of her family have been to the MM lately to see how many animals are living there. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Especially as in one interview she said was very young (3 I think) when he left and said she didn’t remember.

Going back to the kitten and a rep for KP saying they don’t know about a new one, I suppose the kitten just wandered in to the MM and snuggled up to Bunny and then laid next to KP while she was having a photo took. Obviously none of her family have been to the MM lately to see how many animals are living there. 😡
I personally think she achieved the 3 things she wanted to.
1) show the world that she's got bunny with her (has she EVER had the kids and NOT posted on social media??)
2) got attention and an article by riling people up with the kitten
3) deleted the "accidental video" which was "innocently uploaded" by a child just "playing around" and denied getting a new kitten so gets away with it all 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I was told it cheated on Kieran at least 7 times, maybe more 🤷‍♀️
and she has the gall to slag HIM off????

Why are her nostrils on the side of her nose
that looks like a bull's snout! LOL
I guess it goes with all her Bullshit

We don’t know for sure.On the one hand, she has been a little coy about doing topless shots on OF( which is bizarre, considering her career was based on being a boobalicious babe), on the other hand, tbf, she said she wasn’t going to go nude.
However, the placement of nipple pasties is a bit strange.If her chest was a map of Britain,and she was using stickers, the stickers would be on London and a small free holding at the Welsh border.We suspect the eleventy five boob surgeries have had some affect on placement, if nothing else.But it’s just conjecture.
Quite possible after umpteen times of slicing her raspberries off to relocate them during the myriad of boob jobs, said raspberries simply died and fell-off.

A better role model in that he was doinking AFP's mate.
The entire lot of them are SCUMBAGS

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
and she has the gall to slag HIM off????

that looks like a bull's snout! LOL
I guess it goes with all her Bullshit

Quite possible after umpteen times of slicing her raspberries off to relocate them during the myriad of boob jobs, said raspberries simply died and fell-off.

A better role model in that he was doinking AFP's mate.
The entire lot of them are SCUMBAGS
But she's allowed to cheat because she's got mental 'elf issues. Remember her telling Boyson that she cheated because she wasn't "well" 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.