Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm going on hoilday the day after tomorrow so be recharging my Pom batteries again for a few weeks.
Hope I don't bump into Katie on my travels ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x

Resizer_16635744243995.jpg

Resizer_16635744092433.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hey yes! They're rebuilding Notre Dame in Paris so she could secure a decent Modlin' job there
View attachment 1583109View attachment 1583110View attachment 1583112

Katie has a gargoyle based on her famous lawnmower pose ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16633537360841.jpg

Locals are said to wanting to cover Katie's over flow pipe up and was given their wish by the local government who got in touch with Katie Price ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„...

Resizer_16633537451413.jpg

Katie gave the lawnmower pose clothing, hat and wig to the gargoyle as she was very flattered on the realistic likeness to herself ๐Ÿ˜€ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
Bull Shit Spewer ... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1582851

Can I just say that its the Addiction Treatment Programme is 28 days ... I know ... I used to run that poor excuse for a treatment programme at one of the Priory locations many moons ago
BUT!!! KP denies it was for drink and drugs she was in there for, she was nowhere near anyone who was doing D&Ds... (she doesn't even drink that much, she does dry January every year, which usually lasts 22 minutes) so couldn't possibly be on an addiction treatment programme, she had just tried to hang herself (or was that 2020 ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธmaybe it was both) she had a mental breakdown and some traumas she doesn't do drugs but was self medicating on coke, she's never touched drugs in her whole career, apart from with the 2 Germans and Charles Drury and SB, once while with Pete, then she loved the coke. LOOK, I will say this only once...SHE WAS IN THERE FOR PTSD and no one knew how much she was struggling (apart from her loving family who she said she spoke to all the time) She has now got workbooks on it, done some stick men drawings of her triggers, filmed a documentary, which never gone shown on C4 and she is all better now. In fact, she's training to be a therapist (except her traumas will be far worse than yours) Did you know she suffered from traumas?? Did she mention that? But it's NOT HER FAULT, it's all the men in her life and those pesky 6 gunmen who gave her traumas and PTSD by just looking at her and managed to r4pe her.
P.S Just so you also know, she is having therapy every week for the rest of her life, well, every other week, OK, she is having therapy when she is not on holiday or can be bothered, or the next time she is in trouble. Watch this space. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

minnahakk

Well i wonder how many people actually complained from here from my original post
iv'e never seen a newly steamed program removed off all platforms so quickly
i can only hope it was due to our complaints about the contradictions she made in the different versions of the story
Hello,
This is my first post. Just to say I did complain to C4 after reading the link here.
I hope many people complained.
What I wrote:

object to kp programme
Inbox

P
poppy blooms
to poppy
7 days ago
Details

Show images
Dear Channel 4,

"Programming featuring KATIE PRICE

This is an objection to Channel 4 providing any platform to a drunk-driving criminal who is subject to restraining orders.
There are reports of an upcoming 'documentary' which will allow Ms Price to talk about events whereby she is clearly lying. This refers to her latest attempts to 'excuse' her actions by blaming others - now saying that she was raped at gunpoint in Africa. This is clearly, demonstrably, a load of rubbish. It's being said because the events happened in another country and Ms Price no doubt believes that this makes the events uncheckable. Yet every other mention she's made of the events during the robbery made no mention or allusion to such 'rape'. False accusations from Ms Price (including for sexual offences) are nothing new, considering she has publicly labelled her ex as a paedophile despite him not being even charged with any offences.
False accusations of rape, even against unnamed criminals, affect all of us, men and women alike. It harms the likelihood of real victims being believed, increases the chances real victims are labelled a 'liar', and may suggest to other impressionable women that it's ok and possible to make false claims against men, even if these are not being reported to the police so they can be investigated.
Channel 4 should not be airing this programme."

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well done @Poppy123! On the winning title! Carry on lovely Krusties ๐Ÿ‘

Oops....I thanked the wrong person.....sorry ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Congratulations @Rosiecosy on the winning title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

Aaaaaaand I forgot the add the link again ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Christie Brinkley 68, Katie Price 44. Not much to say really is there?

Recap: Skanky's a cunt, Crawl is too, telling more lies & looking like poo ๐Ÿ’ฉ

What next for our favourite heroine & all round top successful celebrity? She has bravely shared alllllll her trauma's. Everything is obviously VERY true & definitely DID happen ๐Ÿ˜ of course we DO believe her ๐Ÿ‘
Ffs, she looks like a bloke thats had a sex change that has gone ghastly wrong ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Haha! I emailed that SA news outlet to congratulate them for highlighting Skank slagging off their country for her "alleged rape by six blokes with guns" especially the one with the Adidas hoodie.
I sent them the links to our wikis saying that her lies are notorious and to check them out or themselves since virtually ALL of it is direct quotes from the UK media or Lies from the thing itself.
It seems the Editor is very interested................................... :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't it be ironic if it took a foreign news media to finally scupper skanky?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Winepig

VIP Member
I mean , she was average looking at best .
somehow she got herself involved with other minor celebs & created this yawnsome dated 90s persona.

Fucked lots of people , took ridiculous amounts of cocaine with ppl , clearly had much dirt on people as a result

She is a whore . A celeb fucking prostitute . Nobody of note has any time for her. Surely even somebody of her limited intellect can see this ?

Where are all the kind words of her celeb exes during her mentawl elwf issues?
Her zleb mates?
She is pure scum , a pariah , a figure of derision , a cunt , a germ , disgusting, repugnant embarrassment of a woman .

Or a person .
Loathsome .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

DC16

VIP Member
โ€œKatie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying โ€˜Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, heโ€™s on borrowed time โ€™KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Kipper must shit on the floor then, or does she dig a hole in the garden, like some old smelly alley cat.
Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16632718749331.jpg

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโคโคโคโค oh Pom..๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃThatโ€™s brilliant Thankyou my sweet.โคโคโคโคโคโค

Thank you very much and you're welcome ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Love Pom ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

xx
@Pom Bear do you keep all the images you do?! You should start selling the albums ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ theyโ€™re brilliant haha x
Thank you very much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx Yep I keep the majority of them. Lol that's a nice thought ๐Ÿฅฐ Pom Bear pic books..on all coffee tables worldwide and signed with a paw print ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
What a pile of absolute hogwash.... The article doesn't mention the diet of McDonalds and chips at all.... or asparagus....

Omg what a pile of shite, she nips to turkey to have her beefburgers, curries and sweets vacuumed out of it. Works with a personal trainer ๐Ÿ˜‚ she wouldn't pay for a trainer ffs, rather spend the money on lipo and fuck the trainer instead..Who writes this shit

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just checking in to see what these two berks ( that insult is vintage, like Skankie's granny cardigans) are doing.... oh great an awards show invite from cretins who totally ignore her criminality and history of abuse to others....again :confused:

I think she loves the big tits because it gets her attention, she wears the moon boots because it gets her attention, she wore the helmet bandage thing because it gets her attention. She would rather look ridiculous and have negative attention than no attention. She's ill.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Have a wonderful holiday darling pom
Thank you Love Pom โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Off to New York then give myself abit of time to get over the jetlag and I'm back on here again the first week in October ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I'm on today and tomorrow still ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Not Katie related but I just found this lovely Pom pic from over a year ago I thought it be nice to share โคโคโคโค๐Ÿฅฐ xx

Resizer_16636135871311.jpg

• Heart