Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that last one hahaha, the gypsy was" hoping she was looking for a bit of rough",mate she is bleeping rough,NO one is rougher than her,just be thankful and pray to God, that she never did you, because shes filthy and you could have caught something. travellers/gypsys are spotlessly clean and they wouldnt want her infecting their camp. :poop:
Much more so than that:
Maybe they thought #Be kind x

Omg you have a goldie! I have 2! Happy birthday 🥳
Back on topic - @DC16 I’m guessing The Sun did a temporary ban on her?! I wish they’d make it permanent!
I'd love to think that this is a temporary truce to pacify the beast.
Still think they're biding their time and then............
o_O:poop:👏👌🌪🌩🧨⏰❗

Jeez, why does she always need help with telling the time 🥴
It's 18 minutes past 6 in the evening, Kipper.

Or is it a sign for her dealer, "I'll have 18 grams and Coal wants 18 grams as well"

Nah, if he's a mate of the Skank it must be Simple Simon
...Or Desmond Tutu ....Tutu.....

She has started following SB again today (& vice versa) :ROFLMAO:

Why is she buying LOADS of Steffi dolls (approx 20) and a pink toy camper van???
Er. what is a Steffi doll? A blow up Barbie type, lol x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I subjected myself to rewatching the Jordan Years last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just like a stroppy teenager, sulking, constantly wanting her own way, quite agree, not sure how she ever got anywhere with such a stinking attitude of entitlement and how she spoke and treated people. Constantly pissed up and living in a mess expecting everyone to pick up after her.
Blaming the media from the start.
I also re listened to the Simon Thomas podcast, April 21 very repetitive of another
Podcast she did but no mention of any r4pes and said she had a very happy childhood. She does mention about swimming and having the panic attack when she was 15/16 but as that was the same time she seems to indicate she was spending all her time with boyfriend Jeff, not sure I believe that tale either.

So has:
Used to have panic attacks
A fear of needles on herself but can do H’s meds
A fear of water but is fine jumping in the ocean
Postnatal depression
PTSD
Allergic to penicillin
Doesn’t drink much
Only ever self medicated on drugs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I subjected myself to rewatching the Jordan Years last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just like a stroppy teenager, sulking, constantly wanting her own way, quite agree, not sure how she ever got anywhere with such a stinking attitude of entitlement and how she spoke and treated people. Constantly pissed up and living in a mess expecting everyone to pick up after her.
Blaming the media from the start.
I also re listened to the Simon Thomas podcast, April 21 very repetitive of another
Podcast she did but no mention of any r4pes and said she had a very happy childhood. She does mention about swimming and having the panic attack when she was 15/16 but as that was the same time she seems to indicate she was spending all her time with boyfriend Jeff, not sure I believe that tale either.

So has:
Used to have panic attacks
A fear of needles on herself but can do H’s meds
A fear of water but is fine jumping in the ocean
Postnatal depression
PTSD
Allergic to penicillin
Doesn’t drink much
Only ever self medicated on drugs 🤔
Sorry to be a bit dense but who are you talking about? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
But she’s all healed from her traumas, despite having been in the Priory 36535 times for PTSD and been having weekly therapy since 2018, she has learnt not to fire back on social media, she counts to 10 and it all disappears. 🙄 2022 is a drama free year for Pricey 🫢

Poor kitten 😡

View attachment 1592744
View attachment 1592752
What's happened to Hagrid, the bald cat? She had 2 of those sphynx cats originally and one died (nothing new there). Then she had the 2 rag doll cats that she supposedly got 'rid' of. And the black & white cat. Where has that gone? Disgusting she's allowed to get any new pets after so many people signed the petition. RSPCA do NOTHING. Plus, she's so often on holiday, who will look after these 'pets'? So many times she's moved & left cats living in stables of the old houses. She's so bloody arrogant. Clearly believes she will keep MM after next bankruptcy, hearing otherwise why would she keep getting more animals? She's a disgusting individual It make's me very very angry & so sad for these poor creatures.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m sure I saw her the other day, walking along in Horsham wearing a pink sweatshirt. Not an oxygen cylinder in sight.
AFP was out in Angmering couple of weeks ago drinking with friends. No tank with her. Only come's out for the sympathy pictures when with KFP. Whole family CON artists. Clearly SFP, AFP & Mr PP Fencing enable KFP's behaviours & lie themselves. As someone said earlier. AFP thinks she's a celeb herself & on the gravy train of KFP.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What's happened to Hagrid, the bald cat? She had 2 of those sphynx cats originally and one died (nothing new there). Then she had the 2 rag doll cats that she supposedly got 'rid' of. And the black & white cat. Where has that gone? Disgusting she's allowed to get any new pets after so many people signed the petition. RSPCA do NOTHING. Plus, she's so often on holiday, who will look after these 'pets'? So many times she's moved & left cats living in stables of the old houses. She's so bloody arrogant. Clearly believes she will keep MM after next bankruptcy, hearing otherwise why would she keep getting more animals? She's a disgusting individual It make's me very very angry & so sad for these poor creatures.
I am so bloody angry about the pets, she picks them up like accessories then dumps them like rubbish and gets more, a pet is supposed to be part of the family. I am worried for any animal that comes into contact with her. I'm very sensitive about animals (my own cat is a nervous rescue cat and he is glued to me, sleeping in bed etc) so feel angry and helpless hearing she has got new pet

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
AFP was out in Angmering couple of weeks ago drinking with friends. No tank with her. Only come's out for the sympathy pictures when with KFP. Whole family CON artists. Clearly SFP, AFP & Mr PP Fencing enable KFP's behaviours & lie themselves. As someone said earlier. AFP thinks she's a celeb herself & on the gravy train of KFP.
KFP keeps them all fed and clothed, but her income streams have to be drying up? Its really just selling stories to the red tops now, her clothing lines are failing and OnlyFans has been a flop, we've seen it all Katie luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where in Angmering was she? It's a cute little village

Reactions: 3
Title suggeston: Carol in a suit Kipper in her boots, they just rinse & repeat the same old crap in a desperate hunt for loot

Reactions: 16
Here are some KP classics!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...d-out-in-the-ocean-during-trip-to-cape-verde/
(It's truly amazing when she passes out, tried to hang herself, but saw the kids faces....I've passed out many times, there is nothing!)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...who-bedded-hubby-and-tried-to-steal-her-life/
also considered killing her several ways then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...d-out-in-the-ocean-during-trip-to-cape-verde/
(It's truly amazing when she passes out, tried to hang herself, but saw the kids faces....I've passed out many times, there is nothing!)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...who-bedded-hubby-and-tried-to-steal-her-life/
I want to know who tried to strangle her. Says she woke up with black eyes and strangle marks... maybe someone tried to kill her, more likely 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how stories get twisted, to suite her circumstances.....
She still has contact with both Derek & the gruesome Katona woman. Short memories.

Just had to add, IF she had her 8th boob job in 2016, how many has she actually had since? Jeez, I know she's had serious infections & nipples removed & replaced (no nipples left now). How come these surgeon's keep operating on her? https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-planning-eighth-boob-7737831

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.