Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does PP Fencing have a reputation for good quality work? I never got the impression the family were badly off even pre Jordan.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps DC16 can answer a question. Mr PP Fencing Sussex ltd shows:

Company status Dissolved Dissolved on 24 July 2012
Yet Mr Price still uses this title for the business. Was registered under their Storrington address at the time, with Danny Price also named.
I can't find under company house any details for the current business, yet google shows him still as https://www.ppfencingsussex.co.uk/ .
It's all very odd. Seems various connotations for the business have been used. PP Fencing Ltd, PP Fencing Sussex, PP Fencing, PP Fencing Sussex Ltd, over the years. Ummm
What??
You mean another dodgy Price business? What a surprise 😮

Don't be silly, you should know by now it'll take a few weeks to photoshop them before they are ready for OF!

If she hates being pregnant you would think she might be a bit more careful about contraception and not getting pregnant then! And 'didnt drink when pregnant with Harvey' is a complete joke! Yet again nobody challenging the lies.
There are plenty of photos etc of skanky off its face when pregnant with H - not only H either.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never understood any of the kidnap rubbish. What could anyone possibly want from her? She has absolutely bugger all to give 🤷
She's a freaking screaming nut job in every single aspect of her stinking existence. And still not 1 person has called her out 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I've never understood any of the kidnap rubbish. What could anyone possibly want from her? She has absolutely bugger all to give 🤷
She's a freaking screaming nut job in every single aspect of her stinking existence. And still not 1 person has called her out 🥴
It's all fantasy, so much that comes out of her mouth is. Can't believe anything she comes out with. She has lied so many times and contradicted herself badly.

Reactions: 16
Last time I was down that way there were 2 houses in the street with signs outside saying ' Fencing by PP Fencing' or similar. He seems to get a lot of work.
Yes I've seen his van running around Uckfield, near me. But what company name is he now actually registered under? Been so many variations of PP Fencing over the years, including the one dissolved in 2012, yet he still seems to use.

Reactions: 18
Poor cat. I'd take it myself to stop it meeting a nasty end with Price. Will the woman ever wake up and take responsibility for her children and pets, NO.

Oh wow. This reminds me of my kids nursery school incident. This was twenty years ago though. The nursery we sent her has animals. Rabbits in hutches and a couple of hamsters who spent the day being kicked about in their rolling balls. I complained to the headmistress of the unit that I had seen at least three kids kick these balls with the hamsters inside. But the very next day, there they were rolling around, and a little boy just took a running boot at one of them. I was so upset I told a friend about it. I actually cried down the phone. She told me to ring the RSPCA, which I did. They promised they would contact the unit.
Well, that very night the nursery was broken into. They took all the animals, even the goldfish, and daubed the walls with ALF, animal liberation front. Of course I was the prime suspect for the ‘theft’ of the animals. But apparently some rspca members are into activism. So I think it was them.
Fortunately the nursery saw sense and didn’t buy anymore animals.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What's happened to Hagrid, the bald cat? She had 2 of those sphynx cats originally and one died (nothing new there). Then she had the 2 rag doll cats that she supposedly got 'rid' of. And the black & white cat. Where has that gone? Disgusting she's allowed to get any new pets after so many people signed the petition. RSPCA do NOTHING. Plus, she's so often on holiday, who will look after these 'pets'? So many times she's moved & left cats living in stables of the old houses. She's so bloody arrogant. Clearly believes she will keep MM after next bankruptcy, hearing otherwise why would she keep getting more animals? She's a disgusting individual It make's me very very angry & so sad for these poor creatures.
i have had my cat 12years now(its his birthday today)and we have 5 strays that have made themselves at home over the last 8 years and all doing well,she can not look after a animal for 12 minutes they are all used just like her kids for the media pictures then thrown to one side until she needs them again

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Also wouldn’t you be shitting yourself if “Scotland Yard” (I thought she lived in Surrey, not met police area, so this is bullshit too) came round and there was a credible attempt at kidnap. She copies the Kardashes and Beckhams. If this was real you’d be so scared, not leaving Harvey with neighbours
She wishes someone would kidnap Harvey - imagine the attention it would get her!
Dream on you vile cow, you are NOT Kim K or the Beckhams. You are a washed up, past it ex glamour model who ran out of steam years ago and only remain somewhat relevant by your made up bollocks, tit parenting, and amount of dick you've had. You're boring, past it and a major embarrassment to your 5 kids. Nothing more than a well known chav. End of!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the duck is he wearing 😂😂😂
Funny pair of clowns can someone tell him their irrelevant and it's not ""smoke and mirrors"" it's filters, photoshop, lying, dodgy dealings and exploiting the kids and your still a bleeping fame hungry skidmark skint tosser. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the duck is he wearing 😂😂😂
Oh, that Sink Wanker again 🥴

She wishes someone would kidnap Harvey - imagine the attention it would get her!
Dream on you vile cow, you are NOT Kim K or the Beckhams. You are a washed up, past it ex glamour model who ran out of steam years ago and only remain somewhat relevant by your made up bollocks, tit parenting, and amount of dick you've had. You're boring, past it and a major embarrassment to your 5 kids. Nothing more than a well known chav. End of!
👏👏👏 Well said lurker

• Heart
Yes I've seen his van running around Uckfield, near me. But what company name is he now actually registered under? Been so many variations of PP Fencing over the years, including the one dissolved in 2012, yet he still seems to use.
I dont think he is registered now. Legally you dont need to register, think you can claim sole trader status. One advantage is you keep personal details private , accounts, addresses, etc etc

Tempted to write oh!! I thought it was filters

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CJW trying to be all mysterious and enigmatic, whilst donning shades & spouting this ‘smoke and mirrors’ wank
What an absolute tit. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
5 mins, 3 woo hoo's and 2 do you love me , do you, do you and she would be booted out the back of the kidnappers van

• Haha
I dont think he is registered now. Legally you dont need to register, think you can claim sole trader status. One advantage is you keep personal details private , accounts, addresses, etc etc
So basically he can launder skanks money through his dealings as a fencer and give her a credit card to spend on (probably right off her holidays and spending as business/meetings/accommodation for said fencing firm) another tax dodging enabling bleep on the gravy train. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The only smoke he knows anything about is the gas from his arse when he’s farting for coins. He knows a lot about mirrors though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So did KP attack Jane P in front of Jane's children or J & P or all of them. Unbelievable that she would subject them to that

Think she is on her holidays
So one tooth then its 2 teeth she knocked out, Jane's kids saw her do it then it became J & P, but were they even on that holiday

Reactions: 13
Oh wow. This reminds me of my kids nursery school incident. This was twenty years ago though. The nursery we sent her has animals. Rabbits in hutches and a couple of hamsters who spent the day being kicked about in their rolling balls. I complained to the headmistress of the unit that I had seen at least three kids kick these balls with the hamsters inside. But the very next day, there they were rolling around, and a little boy just took a running boot at one of them. I was so upset I told a friend about it. I actually cried down the phone. She told me to ring the RSPCA, which I did. They promised they would contact the unit.
Well, that very night the nursery was broken into. They took all the animals, even the goldfish, and daubed the walls with ALF, animal liberation front. Of course I was the prime suspect for the ‘theft’ of the animals. But apparently some rspca members are into activism. So I think it was them.
Fortunately the nursery saw sense and didn’t buy anymore animals.
I went right off the RSPCA several years ago after an incident involving my elderly mum. She had a fox in her garden that was clearly sick or injured as it had been there for some time so she rang the RSPCA. They refused to come and even look at it, just told her to leave it and it would either go away or die. Well a day or two later it died and she had to get one of her neighbors to come and bury it for her as she was in her 90s and couldn't do it herself!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So basically he can launder skanks money through his dealings as a fencer and give her a credit card to spend on (probably right off her holidays and spending as business/meetings/accommodation for said fencing firm) another tax dodging enabling bleep on the gravy train. 🤬🤬🤬
Yep, exactly. I doubt there are that many smaller businesses that dont register as you are exempt from a lot of debts etc if business fails. They have probably weighed up the pro's and cons

She went round to Jane's house & punched her in front of Jane's kids. She actually knocked her veneers off, didn't actually knock her teeth out. More twisting of the truth. As per my previous post, in spite of what she says about losing friends, Derek, Jane's husband stayed friends with KFP. Derek pictured here, after the event. But Derek it turned out, was also cheating on Jane ! They were all at it. KFP cheated on Kieran. Kieran cheated on KFP with Jane & Derek cheated on his wife with some WAG ! Like some warped Jackie Collins book. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ountney-having-10-year-affair-former-WAG.htmlView attachment 1594643
What happened to jane , did her and KP never speak again. I remember there was a pic posted on IG Years ago at one of kids birthday parties and could have sworn jane was there, lots of folked commented at time then it was removed .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.