Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
Perhaps they had to wash their hands before leaving as the place was so dirty🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So cringey that the mum is all over social media; I think she would’ve liked to have been a celebrity herself
I’m sure I saw her the other day, walking along in Horsham wearing a pink sweatshirt. Not an oxygen cylinder in sight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
Maybe it was the Albos she owes money too 👃🏼❄ couldn’t find anything worth more than a fiver so as a final act of revenge flooded the bleeping place. Or maybe they were being kind and thought it would wash away the animal tit reportedly all over the gaff 🤮 Absolute trollop. Imagine being proud of your own home being nicknamed the Mucky Mansion. Cesspit Château.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have the gruesome twosome posted anything on OF lately seems awfully silent for some reason since they got back from Spain and that OF retreat filming thing. 🤔

Reactions: 12
What day? I saw KFP & SB in Horsham Sainsbury’s on Saturday. So maybe AFP was around too?
I'd love to bump into them two unfiltered deadbeats in real life, mutter under my breath as I walk by them - "hello, you utter cunts..

Never seen this one before 😳
How on earth has that slag Kipper got anywhere in life with a cesspit like that for a gob and an even worse attitude. Literally unbelievable.
I would LOVE to see someone give her a fuckin punch HARD in the face, I'm not violent and don't believe in it but c'mon there's exception to the rules and a big gob like that deserves it shut. What an utterly vile witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just the odd barrel at the weekend.
I’m really worried about that kitten. Blade, Sid, 3 other small dogs, (Hagrid if it’s still around)
I am the same. Her children are largely safe from her damaging clutches. I am here still because I care about her ‘pets’…. ‘Accessories’ 😡 Also justice for you and her other creditors DC. I couldn’t give a rat’s arse about Kipper, her fame gobbling cretinous boyfriend, or her enabling gravy train, moral avoiding family 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Never seen this one before 😳
Jessica Callan who part wrote this story was one of the red top 3am girls and her book “wicked whispers” is trashy but great. Loads in it about Jordan (pre Harv), and her offering to leak stories, offering threesomes, and continually spraying perfume up her skirt. Classy!

I’m really worried about that kitten. Blade, Sid, 3 other small dogs, (Hagrid if it’s still around)
Yeah seeing that kitten with her has really unsettled me. I don’t give a tit what she does to herself, but it was her animal cruelty that brought me here 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But she’s all healed from her traumas, despite having been in the Priory 36535 times for PTSD and been having weekly therapy since 2018, she has learnt not to fire back on social media, she counts to 10 and it all disappears. 🙄 2022 is a drama free year for Pricey 🫢

Poor kitten 😡

View attachment 1592744
View attachment 1592752
Jeez wtf is going on with her extremely swollen knees. Major inflammation happening there in her (fake) body. Parts are starting to rebel 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.