Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't see how they can even call it a carjacking (or as KP also says a hijack) They didn't take the car, it was a robbery (if even that) by the SIX men with guns 3 guys (one with an Adidas hoodie) with NO weapons. When will someone report the TRUTH.
Quite right DC. BUT it's 100% a pack of lie's as we well know. I really want someone who was there to clarify this. AND to say her kids were there too, when she was strangely 'raped', is F'ing terrible. It goes to show, liars do need good memories, because this story has been changed & embellished so much, as time goes by. She really is as low as they get.

Reactions: 31
I’ve not been keeping up, have they split? They’re not following each other on Instagram that I can see

Reactions: 13
You'll also notice that the ex-Mrs Woods keeps a very large space between her, the ex and SB (mostly because he never goes anywhere without skanky in tow and nobody wants to be near that). I can imagine her horror when he announced what he'd trawled-in.
As I recall theres only been one meeting between skanky and Mother-in-law to which It was boasting how much MIL "loved me".................................. yeah righty-ho!!

Basically she's saying when I was a kid I admired the old boot! LOL
I recall her woo hoo'ing about meeting 'Mama' Woods. Never to be heard of again! Must have gone really well. Poor old 'Mama' Woods must be in sheer despair about how low her son has fallen and what he has become.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yep. And I found it.

Which friends? And what kind of a joke would that be? And why wouldn't you be more outraged at something like this, if it wasn't true?

She's been a rotten, horrible liar from the beginning but has constantly said crap like:
I'm not a liar. (Yes you are)
The truth always come out and I'm proven right. (That's the opposite, it's usually you proven wrong)
I'm an honest person. (Selling stories about your exes and details of your surgery doesn't make you an honest person! It means you have no boundaries or self respect)
Don't believe everything you read. (Does that include your own words, skanky??)
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.
Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.
And in between all these men you mention DC, there was Shane Duffy (Brighton FC) https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...r-shane-duffy-after-relationship-was-exposed/
Danny Cipriani - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danny-cipriani-katie-price-relationship-6230677.
And.... many, many others. She's a serial cheat.
Had so many men, she's like one of those blow up dolls, desperate, grubby men use. FxxK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did you see another accompanying article? One from a couple of years ago about her dog being knocked over and killed. She was 'pissed off' about it. Says herself the neighbours were feeding them while she was gone and she 'locks them away'. Article points out she's plugging something within minutes. Heartless cow. They mention a dog Bear in this article, whatever happened to him? Never heard him mentioned.
No, I hadn’t seen it initially. I’ve always said, what pisses me off the most about her is the way she treats animals as discardable like her bleeping atrocious hair extensions. Not surprised she’s blaming someone else for her crapness yet again 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’ve not been keeping up, have they split? They’re not following each other on Instagram that I can see
It's probably just game playing, anything to flog a headline.
We will know when they really split as she will start to slag him off.If she doesn’t immediately set out to destroy him, then Cole has some dirt on her.

Reactions: 24
I recall her woo hoo'ing about meeting 'Mama' Woods. Never to be heard of again! Must have gone really well. Poor old 'Mama' Woods must be in sheer despair about how low her son has fallen and what he has become.
Aaaaand what does your son do for a living dear? He wanks for pence on OnlyFans and has Katie Price as his beard 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just on a sidenote, I see Alex Belfield has been jailed.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I heard she was last seen running for the hills. I doubted this at first but thinking about it, I don’t think she has been since.

I managed to track down a backgrid film. Here she is, in disguise as Forrest Gump

Just on a sidenote, I see Alex Belfield has been jailed.
IKR! Haven’t followed it really. I thought Jeremy Vines testimony made him sound like a wet flannel. But then again I’ve never been stalked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic.. no more bitching about KP for a while from Alex!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.