Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These commenting on her latest post of her in, I assume, head to toe JYY asking if it's real fur! Was so tempted to respond she couldn't afford real fur as she's bankrupt and only wears cheap tat (not that I agree with real fur obvs) and she isn't an animal lover anyway but I don't have a burner Instagram account lol
Screenshot_20220916-102420_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These commenting on her latest post of her in, I assume, head to toe JYY asking if it's real fur! Was so tempted to respond she couldn't afford real fur as she's bankrupt and only wears cheap tat (not that I agree with real fur obvs) and she isn't an animal lover anyway but I don't have a burner Instagram account lolView attachment 1582173
She's been called out on real fur on several times. Remember when she was going to auction off her real fur items & give the money to an animal charity? Yeah, that happened 🙄😁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
SB's parents have split don't know when or why but if it was her money you can bet she kept most of it and daddy only got a pay off to duck off. 🤣
You'll also notice that the ex-Mrs Woods keeps a very large space between her, the ex and SB (mostly because he never goes anywhere without skanky in tow and nobody wants to be near that). I can imagine her horror when he announced what he'd trawled-in.
As I recall theres only been one meeting between skanky and Mother-in-law to which It was boasting how much MIL "loved me".................................. yeah righty-ho!!

That ring is on n off more than her pants

Ugh, pass the sick bucket 🪣
View attachment 1582183
Basically she's saying when I was a kid I admired the old boot! LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's either straight to specsavers for me or are the tile lines less than straight especially either side of her legs another photoshop fail?
She's got the scrawny thighs little old ladies get so I don't think she'd want them to look any worse than they do already, if anything I think she'd want them to look a little plumper and more youthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been called out on real fur on several times. Remember when she was going to auction off her real fur items & give the money to an animal charity? Yeah, that happened 🙄😁
Didn't the lady who used to work for it say that she sold some and binned the money?

I wonder if CRUK got the immense windfall from that pile of dishrags skanky donated to raffle at Fucks Cunties show?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did you see another accompanying article? One from a couple of years ago about her dog being knocked over and killed. She was 'pissed off' about it. Says herself the neighbours were feeding them while she was gone and she 'locks them away'. Article points out she's plugging something within minutes. Heartless cow. They mention a dog Bear in this article, whatever happened to him? Never heard him mentioned.
The article mentions the 'rape incident' but referes to it as a carjacking.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The article mentions the 'rape incident' but referes to it as a carjacking.
I really can't see how they can even call it a carjacking (or as KP also says a hijack) They didn't take the car, it was a robbery (if even that) by the SIX men with guns 3 guys (one with an Adidas hoodie) with NO weapons. When will someone report the TRUTH.

Reactions: 27
She's got the scrawny thighs little old ladies get so I don't think she'd want them to look any worse than they do already, if anything I think she'd want them to look a little plumper and more youthful.
Lol like my scrawny old lady thighs unfortunately I have an old aunties waist and arse to go with them😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t been keeping up to date with anything at all to do with her for ages.
But I suppose by now she’s done everything she’s said she would?
In which case,
She’ll be happily married and settled as an earth mother of five of her own children and assorted Nigerian orphans.
Have won the Eurovision Song Contest.
Qualified as a paramedic and a nurse on the side.
Not touched drink or drugs for years.
Singing at funerals with that incredible voice of hers.
All this and more whilst still looking eighteen years old with the body of a Goddess.
How wonderful a life she must have now having silenced all her jellus haterz with her success story.
Am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.