Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest on her Insta. Wonder who this ‘bestie’ is 🤔
well its not Oozy Turd ... hilarious how she has cut off the rats nest excuse for hair that she has on the top of her head from the picture - its so bad now even filters cant hide it 😂 😂 And she is hanging around equestrian events a lot isnt she .... I think she is stalking new eggs ....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OTE="265, post: 11757421, member: 97569"]
Slightly off topic.. no more bitching about KP for a while from Alex!

[/QUOTE]
Five years and 26 weeks 😳
Twunty bleep has done worse than that and still free to love again 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 24
OTE="265, post: 11757421, member: 97569"]
Slightly off topic.. no more bitching about KP for a while from Alex!

Twunty bleep has done worse than that and still free to love again 😂
[/QUOTE]
Belfield really is a wrong 'un though ... 5yrs 26 weeks is a heavy sentence for stalking so the evidence against him must be serious, Judge has stated he must serve at least half of his time in custody

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online
Remember that it was Sumwun Ewse who sent the letter to MP's family, likewise Sumwun Ewse hacked her tiktok crap to post those awful videos of Bunny. That sumwun ewse is a very busy bleep dontcha think?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
well its not Oozy Turd ... hilarious how she has cut off the rats nest excuse for hair that she has on the top of her head from the picture - its so bad now even filters cant hide it 😂 😂 And she is hanging around equestrian events a lot isnt she .... I think she is stalking new eggs ....
The Things also making an effort to look presentable (not much of one) still looks hideous but this do's more up market that the butts county fair,,so wondering if sink boys invited or has it roped the enablers in to cover for it meeting the new egg again like that polo event,, Sophie the source flogging the story with pictures to the tabroids of brave shank in her boots fighting through the pain terminal Amy dragging her oxygen bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She should be hung for all the animals she's killed. I was just searching to see what happened to Bear, lucky escape, literally! 😶
I'd like to believe that bear has been re-homed but seen as the story came from the famous source i can't help but think something has happened to him given skanks track record and the queenie incident when it said the dog got ran over on her driveway by a pizza delivery driver who when the GPS was checked went next door and didn't enter the MM, also suspicious that skank was out at the time and banned from driving but arrived home in the pink beast alone. 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She should be hung for all the animals she's killed. I was just searching to see what happened to Bear, lucky escape, literally! 😶
She clearly doesn't give a stuff about them, they are just disposable items to her aren't they? Gives one away then goes and buys another one. There was another article in the Sun from a couple of years ago when the other Alsatian died and she blamed the neighbor who was charged with feeling them while she was away. In it she says she 'locks them up' when she's away, presumably in the shed as others have said before. Then blames her neighbor because her property isn't secure and the dogs can get out on the road! If you live close to a main road then make sure your animals can't get out onto it!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Does she not think her lies will catch up with her? Her older interviews and comments are shocking, she does the complete opposite of what she says!
She clearly didn't write that! Must have been her PR people. And as for the 'keeping the children out of the public domain' bit, don't make me laugh. What she means is SHE is the only one allowed to show them off in public to prop up her 'fantastic mother' credentials.

I'd like to believe that bear has been re-homed but seen as the story came from the famous source i can't help but think something has happened to him given skanks track record and the queenie incident when it said the dog got ran over on her driveway by a pizza delivery driver who when the GPS was checked went next door and didn't enter the MM, also suspicious that skank was out at the time and banned from driving but arrived home in the pink beast alone. 🤔
In this one she said Queenie was let out by the neighbors when she was away and they were feeding her. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10947579/katie-price-dog-died-reaction/

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Upon realising the error, GPS tracking reveals she went straight to the correct address. Our driver remained on public roads and had no access to Ms. Price's land.

"Our driver holds a clean, valid EU driving license and maintains she did not hit an animal. She has voluntarily contacted the police but has been told no criminal charges are pending. We want to understand what happened and have asked Ms Price to share the CCTV to help our investigation."

They added: "Unfortunately, despite repeatedly requesting, we’re still unable to get a crime reference number or sight of the CCTV Katie mentioned, to help our investigation."

The last paragraph, very telling. The Bankruptcy court is still waiting for proof of Crime reference numbers for her 'stolen' jewellery etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She clearly doesn't give a stuff about them, they are just disposable items to her aren't they? Gives one away then goes and buys another one. There was another article in the Sun from a couple of years ago when the other Alsatian died and she blamed the neighbor who was charged with feeling them while she was away. In it she says she 'locks them up' when she's away, presumably in the shed as others have said before. Then blames her neighbor because her property isn't secure and the dogs can get out on the road! If you live close to a main road then make sure your animals can't get out onto it!
Thought PP fencing would have secured the place for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite right DC. BUT it's 100% a pack of lie's as we well know. I really want someone who was there to clarify this. AND to say her kids were there too, when she was strangely 'raped', is F'ing terrible. It goes to show, liars do need good memories, because this story has been changed & embellished so much, as time goes by. She really is as low as they get.
I noticed the papers have changed the headline from KP was raped at gunpoint, to KP says she was raped at gunpoint

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She has those bleeping boots on again.
When she had the boots following her surgery she had blinged up ones then, these aren't. What happened to the blinged ones? Mind you I am so bored I am tempted to bling up mine too, lol!
It's either straight to specsavers for me or are the tile lines less than straight especially either side of her legs another photoshop fail?
Its a weird photo all round, he body proportions don't look right, she looks like she doesn't have a neck too.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.