Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I thought Journalism was getting The Troof out there?
If they want to tell lies for a living then they ought to write FICTION instead

Thats her opening gambit for the Bankruptcy Hearing :)
Problem is most younger people read papers/get news online now and it's all about clicks and driving traffic to the site for advertising revenue. Journalists being encouraged to write stuff that gets clicks rather than proper journalism. Sadly the stuff that gets most clicks is usually garbage about celebs or love Island. Hence you get about 60 articles about that and very little real news. Although I'm sure an article detailing all KP's misdeeds would be interesting reading to a lot of people. Probably need one journalist to write a really good exposé and then others would follow suit if it proved popular. Sadly I feel the KP lot just feed them tripe and they can't be bothered actually doing any research.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Jeeeeeeeez. She is absolutely unrecognisable from the girl in this photo with the Gladiator Ace. We all know she’s destroyed her looks but seeing her so fresh faced really makes it sink in. Ah, there we are with a Sink again 😆
Did you see another accompanying article? One from a couple of years ago about her dog being knocked over and killed. She was 'pissed off' about it. Says herself the neighbours were feeding them while she was gone and she 'locks them away'. Article points out she's plugging something within minutes. Heartless cow. They mention a dog Bear in this article, whatever happened to him? Never heard him mentioned.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I mean , she was average looking at best .
somehow she got herself involved with other minor celebs & created this yawnsome dated 90s persona.

Fucked lots of people , took ridiculous amounts of cocaine with ppl , clearly had much dirt on people as a result

She is a bleep . A celeb bleeping prostitute . Nobody of note has any time for her. Surely even somebody of her limited intellect can see this ?

Where are all the kind words of her celeb exes during her mentawl elwf issues?
Her zleb mates?
She is pure scum , a pariah , a figure of derision , a bleep , a germ , disgusting, repugnant embarrassment of a woman .

Or a person .
Loathsome .
YEP .. Pretty much sums her up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean , she was average looking at best .
somehow she got herself involved with other minor celebs & created this yawnsome dated 90s persona.

Fucked lots of people , took ridiculous amounts of cocaine with ppl , clearly had much dirt on people as a result

She is a bleep . A celeb bleeping prostitute . Nobody of note has any time for her. Surely even somebody of her limited intellect can see this ?

Where are all the kind words of her celeb exes during her mentawl elwf issues?
Her zleb mates?
She is pure scum , a pariah , a figure of derision , a bleep , a germ , disgusting, repugnant embarrassment of a woman .

Or a person .
Loathsome .
It's the ugliness,it's inside her, oozing out 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.