Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upon realising the error, GPS tracking reveals she went straight to the correct address. Our driver remained on public roads and had no access to Ms. Price's land.

"Our driver holds a clean, valid EU driving license and maintains she did not hit an animal. She has voluntarily contacted the police but has been told no criminal charges are pending. We want to understand what happened and have asked Ms Price to share the CCTV to help our investigation."

They added: "Unfortunately, despite repeatedly requesting, we’re still unable to get a crime reference number or sight of the CCTV Katie mentioned, to help our investigation."

The last paragraph, very telling. The Bankruptcy court is still waiting for proof of Crime reference numbers for her 'stolen' jewellery etc.
That's the one DC said in the article Kieran was at home alone with the kids and nobody had visited and unless the pizza driver had the passcode to the security gates or he let them in which he said he didn't order pizza the only person to drive up to the MM was skank probably pissed and drugged up from her night out.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online
So she allegedly thought about killing herself while pregnant. Vile woman. Shows she cares nothing for her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Remember that it was Sumwun Ewse who sent the letter to MP's family, likewise Sumwun Ewse hacked her tiktok crap to post those awful videos of Bunny. That sumwun ewse is a very busy bleep dontcha think?
if true,(which we all know is bollicks), how many times has she claimed to be hacked now ? accounts hacked,social media hacked, phone hacked she is either bleeping stupid or she thinks we are stupid enough to beleive her (which we dont), either way, shes stupid. shes just thick as tit, with a face like a toad, body thats as big as the QE2 and a voice that could strip wood

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if true,(which we all know is bollicks), how many times has she claimed to be hacked now ? accounts hacked,social media hacked, phone hacked she is either bleeping stupid or she thinks we are stupid enough to beleive her (which we dont), either way, shes stupid. shes just thick as tit, with a face like a toad, body thats as big as the QE2 and a voice that could strip wood
She's a proper hippocrocapig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anything to keep her name in the paper and earn a few quid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been keeping up to date with anything at all to do with her for ages.
But I suppose by now she’s done everything she’s said she would?
In which case,
She’ll be happily married and settled as an earth mother of five of her own children and assorted Nigerian orphans.
Have won the Eurovision Song Contest.
Qualified as a paramedic and a nurse on the side.
Not touched drink or drugs for years.
Singing at funerals with that incredible voice of hers.
All this and more whilst still looking eighteen years old with the body of a Goddess.
How wonderful a life she must have now having silenced all her jellus haterz with her success story.
Am I right?
Hi Maggie, Yes all that has happened, A few things you missed, She said she tried to hang herself but saw her kids faces , and recovered, well that’s a lie, how would she recognise them ? Harvey is down to 11stone because like she said” Carl always works out in the gym with him” They are happily married, Don’t tell me you missed the wedding? Like nothing you’ve seen before, in Vegas, They live in a Big house Carl bought, £800,000 I Believe , and he built a hut in the garden as an extension for Harvey, partners in a successful child wear company with her sister, Got a pink Ferrari, can’t believe the haters didn’t they volunteer to administer covid vaccines? She’s paid all her creditors back , and does a lot of service for the community, Carls got a Big car lot in Horsham, Christ you’ve missed so much , you should pop in more often ,
P.s the Best news, she’s releasing a new album

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So early September 2018 I love coke rap video, 22 Sept checks into Priory for 28 days, Oct 10 Crashes car...
She was also so traumatised by the SA robbery that during that 28 day stint at the Priory (On Loose Women she confirmed she was a day patient) but decides to take a film crew.
Then she had the paps there when she locked her keys in her car
Just days after being arrested for crashing her car in 2018
She really took that time in the Priory seriously didn't she!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Thought there'd be a few pics on social media of skank the VIP guest of honour at this horsey thing. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bull tit Collector would be perfect for her
Bull tit Spewer ... 😂 😂

1663340847242.png

So early September 2018 I love coke rap video, 22 Sept checks into Priory for 28 days, Oct 10 Crashes car...
She was also so traumatised by the SA robbery that during that 28 day stint at the Priory (On Loose Women she confirmed she was a day patient) but decides to take a film crew.
Then she had the paps there when she locked her keys in her car
Just days after being arrested for crashing her car in 2018
She really took that time in the Priory seriously didn't she!
Can I just say that its the Addiction Treatment Programme is 28 days ... I know ... I used to run that poor excuse for a treatment programme at one of the Priory locations many moons ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought there'd be a few pics on social media of skank the VIP guest of honour at this horsey thing. 🤮
I'd say she rented a stall to flog her equestrian shite and sponsored a class by giving some of aforementioned shite as prizes. No one would be seen dead in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she gets hacked so often maybe she should change her password from 1234 to something more secure!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.