Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a Google and they’re often blurred out but they’re very small, way too small for the boob size she has and almost like a man’s nipple stuck on. So maybe a bloke donated them.
The large boob look is soooo old, so 90s/00s but not in a cool way. I always felt she had the huge boobs because she’s very very straight and skinny.
I've always felt she has the huge boobs because fundamentally she feels masculine and unattractive so she puts on over-exaggerated female attributes in the hope of fooling people into thinking she's feminine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This is spot on.At least Dick Doofus is not harming anyone,and is providing cheap laughs.
Poor sod is going to be crucified.He can’t even see it.All he will have to show is a blue tick, £ 34.28 tips from perverts and the echo of hollow laugher as he leaves a room.
I doubt the half wit even has a sense of humour. He enjoys taking the mick out of other people, ie the drunk guy in the bar but I don't put him down for having a laugh with his friends (sorry, I forgot. He doesn't have any)
people like him love just sneering at other people. Sad low life, uneducated, ignorant, pathetic, disgusting, egotistical piece of filth! Whew! Got that off my chest! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has this been skanks longest 'engagement' EVER?!?!?
Get the message, he's only in it for the fame
Screenshot_20220921-212342_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've always felt she has the huge boobs because fundamentally she feels masculine and unattractive so she puts on over-exaggerated female attributes in the hope of fooling people into thinking she's feminine.
It goes back to her Dad rejecting her by leaving the family. He and/or his ex wife have said this. A narcissist was cemented at that point. She prob already was destined to be one because apparently her Dad liked the ladies

Interesting insight into her

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It goes back to her Dad rejecting her by leaving the family. He and/or his ex wife have said this. A narcissist was cemented at that point. She prob already was destined to be one because apparently her Dad liked the ladies

Interesting insight into her
That article is sad but it happens to people up and down the country from all walks of life and they just get on with it. KP is no different to the tens of thousands of people that have gone through the same experience. Only her being in the public eye makes people feel sorry for poor wittle Katie. I don't care because she has gone out of her way to screw up so many people's lives herself. Basically she is a bitter and twisted biatch. Next she'll be having therapy for her Dad walking out on her! Any excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #208 Farting in jars instead of driving cars our cole and katie still have no baby

Reactions: 11
That article is sad but it happens to people up and down the country from all walks of life and they just get on with it. KP is no different to the tens of thousands of people that have gone through the same experience. Only her being in the public eye makes people feel sorry for poor wittle Katie. I don't care because she has gone out of her way to screw up so many people's lives herself. Basically she is a bitter and twisted biatch. Next she'll be having therapy for her Dad walking out on her! Any excuse!
My Mum and Dad split when I was a toddler and I'm normal......kind of 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just one more little nugget before I go to bed and we all start feeling sorry for little orphan Annie...
PRICE IS FIGHT Furious Katie Price grabs woman’s head after she’s kicked out of nightclub for being ‘too drunk’
  • Sun Reporter
  • 19:29, 9 Sep 2019
  • Updated: 6:27, 10 Sep 2019
Night all x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Just one more little nugget before I go to bed and we all start feeling sorry for little orphan Annie...
PRICE IS FIGHT Furious Katie Price grabs woman’s head after she’s kicked out of nightclub for being ‘too drunk’
  • Sun Reporter
  • 19:29, 9 Sep 2019
  • Updated: 6:27, 10 Sep 2019
Night all x
Awww....absolute Princess of our times...I'm crying as I type this...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.