Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of using animals to get some publicity,,,wonder if blades back off his holiday/retraining yet,,can't see The Thing passing that homecoming up for some publicity. 🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Part one, in part 2 she says she is a binge drinker….

Found another old breakfast tv interview, apparently during her Loaded mag days, she named her b00bs Bill and Bob…

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Found another old breakfast tv interview, apparently during her Loaded mag days, she named her b00bs Bill and Bob…
Sitting thinking SHUT UP AND LISTEN .

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain how she has no nipples? Is this a fact? It’s bugging me.
Well, not fact as such but the evidence would suggest her nips are no longer - RIP kp's nips!
She made a living flashing her jugs here, there n everywhere, any chance she got for some attention. She now has a platform to show off on - OnlyFans- and chooses to hide her nips with plasters, a granny cardigan or masking tape! Why? Last time I had the misfortune of viewing her unsightly tits was when she was with kris boyson, (the staged - oh look how in love we are) pics. They were very small, very pale in colour and looked as if they were about to drop off. Since then she hasn't had her Phil n Grants (boobs) out and nobody can think of any other reason why, other than her nips have died a death from constant mutilation of herself.
Some poor women lose their busts due to cancer, yet here she is 107 boob jobs later with no nips.

My belief is they are no longer there..

• Haha
Reactions: 21

God she is vile

I wonder if she ever watches these clips back and regrets mutilating her face.
ETA - she didn't want to meet in a room with Pete to talk about the kids, was to try and talk him round to going back to her. Pete knew that

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I went right off the RSPCA several years ago after an incident involving my elderly mum. She had a fox in her garden that was clearly sick or injured as it had been there for some time so she rang the RSPCA. They refused to come and even look at it, just told her to leave it and it would either go away or die. Well a day or two later it died and she had to get one of her neighbors to come and bury it for her as she was in her 90s and couldn't do it herself!
I contacted them about the tiny dogs stuffed in it's bag and carted off to London, a complete waste of time, they didn't give a flying flamingo :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'd love to bump into them two unfiltered deadbeats in real life, mutter under my breath as I walk by them - "hello, you utter cunts..

How on earth has that slag Kipper got anywhere in life with a cesspit like that for a gob and an even worse attitude. Literally unbelievable.
I would LOVE to see someone give her a fuckin punch HARD in the face, I'm not violent and don't believe in it but c'mon there's exception to the rules and a big gob like that deserves it shut. What an utterly vile witch
Yes. A smack in the face, hard. With a hammer.

• Haha

She came across so badly here. Glad Phil called her out on her tit mind, doesn’t happen often enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, not fact as such but the evidence would suggest her nips are no longer - RIP kp's nips!
She made a living flashing her jugs here, there n everywhere, any chance she got for some attention. She now has a platform to show off on - OnlyFans- and chooses to hide her nips with plasters, a granny cardigan or masking tape! Why? Last time I had the misfortune of viewing her unsightly tits was when she was with kris boyson, (the staged - oh look how in love we are) pics. They were very small, very pale in colour and looked as if they were about to drop off. Since then she hasn't had her Phil n Grants (boobs) out and nobody can think of any other reason why, other than her nips have died a death from constant mutilation of herself.
Some poor women lose their busts due to cancer, yet here she is 107 boob jobs later with no nips.

My belief is they are no longer there..
I’ve had a Google and they’re often blurred out but they’re very small, way too small for the boob size she has and almost like a man’s nipple stuck on. So maybe a bloke donated them.
The large boob look is soooo old, so 90s/00s but not in a cool way. I always felt she had the huge boobs because she’s very very straight and skinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.