Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would have been pre internet days so unlikely to be on line. It would need someone to go to the local library and search the paper archives there. That's how she gets away with it, no evidence either way.

Sophie actually looks really nice here, so much better without those stupid glasses.
Sophie was the better looking sister and had by far the better body but Skank had the drive and the low morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shoot me down if you want to BUT I think her and sink boy are in it for the long haul they’re still together and I honestly think they are taking the piss out of all of us ……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi Stanley... Nice to see you on good form on the Pricey thread xxx
Shes the biggest witch in the UK... C***
Skanks trying to figure out a way to garner sympathy some redemption and a way back from her SA lies and bullshit J&P over for a family Sunday dinner is just the start of the pity fest to come,,The Thing will have the clan bending over backwards staging pics and selling stories of "look what a good mummy and caring daughter i am" we should start the pricey bingo game up again with 10 skanky points on offer to each person who predicts what The Thing will use. xxx 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She also said in the first interview July, she would give birth soon 🤔🤔🤔
I also dont believe he was 5lbs at birth , she was huge in that pregnancy. The only one she totally covered her bump. I always remember from having my boys used to say double the birth weight by 6mths , and triple it by a year . The article says he was 10lbs by the time he was 9 wks .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Skanks trying to figure out a way to garner sympathy some redemption and a way back from her SA lies and bullshit J&P over for a family Sunday dinner is just the start of the pity fest to come,,The Thing will have the clan bending over backwards staging pics and selling stories of "look what a good mummy and caring daughter i am" we should start the pricey bingo game up again with 10 skanky points on offer to each person who predicts what The Thing will use. xxx 😘😘😘
You go first and I will follow ...:LOL:(y)😘
Incidentally I'm on the Harry and Meg thread.. come over there if you feel it sweetie.. you and your army background right at home. Lots of love 😍 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shoot me down if you want to BUT I think her and sink boy are in it for the long haul they’re still together and I honestly think they are taking the piss out of all of us ……
I don’t know that anyone would want either of them so. That’s them together forever I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's another cpl of versions of the 6yrs old incident. This time mum not on a bench but away to get her an ice cream.second version is police called to park and take her knickers away, but leave her there , as you would , a 6yrs old rape victim. Also by chance found , this, where she told the woman interviewing her that she was pregnant with SB's baby
So if Harvey was 18 that was two years ago, world's longest pregnancy! Strange no other papers picked up on that astounding news.

Well if you are going to tell a lie it may as well be a bit g one 🤣🤣🤣🤣. PA wouldn't be seen dead in KP shite.
No way would she entertain someone like her either, Anne does not suffer fools gladly, and can sniff them out a mile off!

Oh, yeah, I keep thinking it was 1979!

This story re Jett is a bit of a contradiction too between the 2 interviews:
My month old grandson is almost 10 pounds and in that photo Jett looks way bigger and older than that!

That totally did me in today when they showed the dogs waiting for the cortege to pass, I bawled like a baby!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here's another cpl of versions of the 6yrs old incident. This time mum not on a bench but away to get her an ice cream.second version is police called to park and take her knickers away, but leave her there , as you would , a 6yrs old rape victim. Also by chance found , this, where she told the woman interviewing her that she was pregnant with SB's baby
Funny how one of the guys that robbed the MM was a guy in a hoodie just like one of the SA carjackers (that DID NOT take the car 🥴), and another MM robber had ginger hair just like the guy in the park.
Was it the Mexican that said they would kidnap Harvey?? Jeez, these guys sure are busy 🙄

Thank you Love Pom ❤🥰💕💖🤗❤❤😘 xx
Off to New York then give myself abit of time to get over the jetlag and I'm back on here again the first week in October 🥰💖❤💕😘 xx.
I'm on today and tomorrow still 😀😘 xx.

Not Katie related but I just found this lovely Pom pic from over a year ago I thought it be nice to share ❤❤❤❤🥰 xx

View attachment 1590862
Have a lovely holiday, pom 💖 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Your welcome and have a nice break in NYC ❤
Thank you very much 😊🥰 xx Love Pom ❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx

Katie decided to top up her tan 😀 x...

Resizer_16500434270481.jpg

Have a lovely holiday, pom 💖 xx
Thank you very much too Staples 🥰😀 xx Love Pom 💖🤗❤🥰💕😘 xx

Aww Pom that is so special and fitting for today... glad to see you with our beautiful Queen. Xxx
:love:🥰😘😍🥰:m
Thank you 😊💖💖❤🤗🥰💕😘 xx.
I thought it be a nice pic with the queen laughing. It was emotional watching the funeral today, but it was all nicely done . I'm glad I've made my Queen Pom pics now, and kept them all. Love Pom ❤💖🥰💕🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This Q&A did make me laugh.
Anyone ever find any pictures of her with a bandage round her finger after having the cancer cut out. 2002. 🤔 index finger left hand. (She said in another interview she couldn’t have a biopsy done until Harvey was born, anyone know if this would be correct?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s cut PA and Junior out of the photo 😆
Of course she has!
"Isss awll abaaaht Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee innit!"

Anyone ever find any pictures of her with a bandage round her finger after having the cancer cut out. 2002. 🤔 index finger left hand. (She said in another interview she couldn’t have a biopsy done until Harvey was born, anyone know if this would be correct?)
I can't believe the Grauniad ever entertained skanky and her tit TBH

I don’t know that anyone would want either of them so. That’s them together forever I suppose.
A more deserving "couple" I cannot even imagine! May they endure a lifetime of abject misery together :)

In all honesty I would have cut my ex husband out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On that note I'll just add that my late mother-in-law snipped my husband's father out of every single photograph she had when he left her, in many cases replacing his face with the heads of people she'd cut out of magazines. OH has some cracking photos of him with his father who looked very much like Errol Flynn or a young Brad Pitt or others with him sitting on the lap of a bloke with no head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No way was he 8wks early. Think that's why they went to France, she could hide it much easier over there. If he was full term on aug 12 he was conceived approx 18th nov previous year. If he was 8wks early that means she was only cpl days pregnant when she married kh , when infact you could see she was pregnant
She was still with Leandro on/off in November, even though they had supposedly split. & seeing someone else (not Kieran). There has always been suspicion about the date Jett was conceived. Plus she didn't know who the father was, She was pregnant when she married Kieran. Her bump was quite showing at the time if you look at the wedding pictures in that cheap tacky dress.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely no reason not to get a biopsy if cancer is suspected on your finger!!! How ridiculous.
- (I’m a nurse)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ll be honest.Im beginning to think the same.Not that I believe they love each other, but It suits them both to remain together.Its a parasitic relationship.
He gets fame by association, and she has a “ fit” bloke to boost her ego.
I don’t think their attempt at being a power couple has gone to plan( pesky police, court cases etc),but we haven’t heard the last of Priceywoods( shudder).
But it’s all a bit lack lustre. I don’t know if they have everything else to keep them relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of us know they'll be "together" for a long time. It doesn't mean they're happy. In fact, we think they're both each others karma!
Taking the piss out of us all? Each time, skanky takes her ring off, we just roll our eyes. We know StinkBoy isn't allowed near certain family members hence we look for him in photos.
A lot of us live respectable lives, we don't want a fiver for wanking into a sink or sell jars of our farts 🤮 we don't lie repeatedly to get money, we haven't sold our soul to the devil, got a criminal record as long as hers, we are not due a bankruptcy hearing early next year, the list goes on!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She was still with Leandro on/off in November, even though they had supposedly split. & seeing someone else (not Kieran). There has always been suspicion about the date Jett was conceived. Plus she didn't know who the father was, She was pregnant when she married Kieran. Her bump was quite showing at the time if you look at the wedding pictures in that cheap tacky dress.
Im finding this story more and more intriguing🤔

It,s highly unlikely that she couldn’t have a biopsy done, it would only be a small sample from the wart or whatever it was. Would not need medication, but knowing her it would involve a 12 hour life saving operation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.