Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet by that time, she had already had at least 3 abortions herself. Jeff, Dane and Pete and considered trying to abort H 3 times 😡😡😡

Don’t drink much eh Katie?
Don't take much to get me drunk but i still last all night you say
ha that be the magic white powder darling helping you along nothing to do with your drinking tolerance
sniff sniff whoo whoo i'm loving it o_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's another cpl of versions of the 6yrs old incident. This time mum not on a bench but away to get her an ice cream.second version is police called to park and take her knickers away, but leave her there , as you would , a 6yrs old rape victim. Also by chance found , this, where she told the woman interviewing her that she was pregnant with SB's baby
Jackanory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not her fault? Watch how she rubs her nose and face whilst saying this. Classic example of someone lying.

Princess doesn't hold eye contact with the camera. The liar does.

There was always something fishy about how the puppy died. Story has of course changed multiple times. I don't believe for a second he was in a room with 5 people and no one noticed him going under the recliner. If true, how did it recline and crush him? Pile of bullshite.

Worse thing is if it is she had her daughter lie as well.
5 people in the other room
princess says bunny was playing with the dog and not left alone
price says she took the dog to vets straight away but in the first sentence said she wasn't there
and swearing in front of princess haha
get your stories right
how's Harvey's law coming along mrs
i hope it gets passed and you will be the first one registered or have you dropped trying to get the law passed as you are a court convicted law breaking troll yourself :p
how may times have you proved yourself to be a hypocrite

Reactions: 22
She was born in 1978 so would be '84 or '85 x
Oh, yeah, I keep thinking it was 1979!

This story re Jett is a bit of a contradiction too between the 2 interviews:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, yeah, I keep thinking it was 1979!

This story re Jett is a bit of a contradiction too between the 2 interviews:
'I've always said that I want loads of children. I don't want to grow old lonely! But Kieran has said he only wants one more, and I'm saying "I don't think so!
Hahahahahahaha. She already is lonely! Billy no mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not her fault? Watch how she rubs her nose and face whilst saying this. Classic example of someone lying.

Princess doesn't hold eye contact with the camera. The liar does.

There was always something fishy about how the puppy died. Story has of course changed multiple times. I don't believe for a second he was in a room with 5 people and no one noticed him going under the recliner. If true, how did it recline and crush him? Pile of bullshite.

Worse thing is if it is she had her daughter lie as well.
I've never believed that they had a recliner chair in the first place. Has anyone ever seen one in any of her programmes?

Reactions: 13
I wonder when the story on how she had a miscarriage with sb baby will come out
Harvey having diabetes and weak muscles and thyroid problem can be monitored quiet easily
stop feeding him tit and drip feeding him carrot cake
help him to exercise take him for regular walks instead of sitting him down constantly with a bleeping ipad
when you was with CB who apparently is a fitness instructor/trainer why didn't you get him to help Harvey exercise and draw up a decent meal plan
that be to easy to ask as you would have to do something regular and commit
Harvey may be in a residential collage but you have the last say on most of his needs and i find it hard to believe no help has been offered to you and Harvey to help him lose weight and get healthier
why havent you requested help in that department for him as any normal caring parent wood
Because it suits her to have Harvey the way he is, it gets her more attention and sympathy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And there was a story where she said Alex stole from her and was selling the items on ebay. in the photos you could see bondage stuff SHE bought him. She is utterly vile, actively encourages people into doing stuff so that she can degrade and humiliate them later. Oh and again, she has accused an ex of theft from her after they split, change the record Pwicey :rolleyes:

View attachment 1588134

So scared of Alex she bought him whips?!

View attachment 1588144
She's always bleeping reporting people to the police. They must be sick of her lies, then she slags the police off?

Reactions: 21
Did anyone see that she put a photo on Insta of her and H meeting the Queen, with Peter Andre (who I remember being present) conveniently cropped out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm going on hoilday the day after tomorrow so be recharging my Pom batteries again for a few weeks.
Hope I don't bump into Katie on my travels 😄😄😘 x

Resizer_16635744243995.jpg

Resizer_16635744092433.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm starting to wonder how afp is still with us considering price on countless occasions states she only had 2 years to live
only got me wondering due to the fact she looks as healthy as a horse and seems to manage to cook for a whole family in the pictures she posts
why no Harvey at the Sunday dinners to much trouble getting him and no attention media gain doing so i reckon :mad:

0_Katie-Price.jpg

Reactions: 17
I'm going on hoilday the day after tomorrow so be recharging my Pom batteries again for a few weeks.

View attachment 1589493

View attachment 1589492
Think your safe Pom the gruesome twosome just got back from Spain so their stocked up on the white stuff and laundered money,,,and i sent an email to the chief of police in Phuket Thailand regarding their breaking of the morality and decency laws filming content for their OF so if it lands it might have some questions to answer should give you time to run for the hills. 😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
This photo from the above article - it looks like a completely different person 🤔
This is her at her best. Softer, prettier and dare I say it natural looking. I think this was when she was on loose women. Whoever her agent was then, she was nuts to let them go.

Anyway that's enough of the niceties, how is the ugly old cunty trollop today?

View attachment 1589493

View attachment 1589492
Have a wonderful holiday darling pom

She looks totally off her tits.
Quelle surprise 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see that she put a photo on Insta of her and H meeting the Queen, with Peter Andre (who I remember being present) conveniently cropped out.
Just watched the video of it. The Queen actually shook PA's hand first! Also Harvey looked quite bright there managing to say 'Hello your majesty' She's so full of tit!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.