Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a wonderful holiday darling pom
Thank you Love Pom ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—β€β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Off to New York then give myself abit of time to get over the jetlag and I'm back on here again the first week in October πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm on today and tomorrow still πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Not Katie related but I just found this lovely Pom pic from over a year ago I thought it be nice to share ❀❀❀❀πŸ₯° xx

Resizer_16636135871311.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh, yeah, I keep thinking it was 1979!

This story re Jett is a bit of a contradiction too between the 2 interviews:
No way was he 8wks early. Think that's why they went to France, she could hide it much easier over there. If he was full term on aug 12 he was conceived approx 18th nov previous year. If he was 8wks early that means she was only cpl days pregnant when she married kh , when infact you could see she was pregnant

Reactions: 26
No way was he 8wks early. Think that's why they went to France, she could hide it much easier over there. If he was full term on aug 12 he was conceived approx 18th nov previous year. If he was 8wks early that means she was only cpl days pregnant when she married kh , when infact you could see she was pregnant
She also said in the first interview July, she would give birth soon πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 18
Oh, yeah, I keep thinking it was 1979!

This story re Jett is a bit of a contradiction too between the 2 interviews:
Nothing ever added up with her stories about Jetts birth.

Reactions: 23
Off to New York then give myself abit of time to get over the jetlag and I'm back on here again the first week in October πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Not Katie related but I just found this lovely Pom pic from over a year ago I thought it be nice to share ❀❀❀❀πŸ₯° xx

View attachment 1590862
1663614617753.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Katie Price #108 Cole wore a suit, thinks it's a hoot. Meanwhile Kipper's still a fruit loop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Think your safe Pom the gruesome twosome just got back from Spain so their stocked up on the white stuff and laundered money,,,and i sent an email to the chief of police in Phuket Thailand regarding their breaking of the morality and decency laws filming content for their OF so if it lands it might have some questions to answer should give you time to run for the hills. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
That's a relief πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ€—β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

It be great if she ended up in a Thai prison, they wouldn't be soft on her in that country πŸ˜€ xx.

Resizer_16636165574201.jpg

On a serious note.. Many Thanks to you and others sending emails to the chief of police there Love Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1590862
Aww Pom that is so special and fitting for today... glad to see you with our beautiful Queen. Xxx
:love:πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°:m

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have tried google searches etc but found nothing , but would have been 84 or 5. I'll try another search, but I have big doubts it ever happened, or at least not as she said.
Would have been pre internet days so unlikely to be on line. It would need someone to go to the local library and search the paper archives there. That's how she gets away with it, no evidence either way.

If anything Princess looks more like Sophie
if filthy filter was natural and had no surgery the two would not even look like they were related
the mirror needs to get decent reporters who read and research information before running lame stories
Ive seen better looking anal polyps :sick:

View attachment 1590153
Sophie actually looks really nice here, so much better without those stupid glasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would have been pre internet days so unlikely to be on line. It would need someone to go to the local library and search the paper archives there. That's how she gets away with it, no evidence either way.
Job for Smillie Kylie then, although she's been quiet recently x
Actually, I might give the Brighton Argus a ring tomorrow and see what the script is looking up archives

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm starting to wonder how afp is still with us considering price on countless occasions states she only had 2 years to live
only got me wondering due to the fact she looks as healthy as a horse and seems to manage to cook for a whole family in the pictures she posts
why no Harvey at the Sunday dinners to much trouble getting him and no attention media gain doing so i reckon :mad:

View attachment 1590744
I think Harry cooked. Average life expectancy of IPF is 3-5 years after diagnosis apparently. That's the average though so could live longer I suppose

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.