Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, the lousy skum is promoting it again grr
These moronic "fans" keep saying the same thing though;
How about us non-fans all saying The Same Thing?
ie
She's a bleeping lying bleep-bag POS that we hate, nobody believes a damned word of her bullshit seeing as it changes with every subsequent outing. In other words go away skanky, you are yesterday's old lies/news, irrelevant and foul!!

Im finding this story more and more intriguing🤔
She's nothing but a slag so narrowing down the contenders to three is pretty good for skanky.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It,s highly unlikely that she couldn’t have a biopsy done, it would only be a small sample from the wart or whatever it was. Would not need medication, but knowing her it would involve a 12 hour life saving operation.
Or an amputation 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Or an amputation 😂
And her feet/legs amputated when she broke them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
the Scums ban on scum lasted 3 weeks suppose they'll be paying Sophie the source double for every story and picture now to make up for lost earnings.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I have emailed the Argus this morning to ask them if they could point me in the right direction or either find any articles circa 1984/85 about children being abused in a park in Brighton. I'll let you know if they get back to me x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
the Scums ban on scum lasted 3 weeks suppose they'll be paying Sophie the source double for every story and picture now to make up for lost earnings.

New article from Peter, saying he's moving 'family' to Australia! It doesn't state exact names, but one assumes it means ALL of them..... Shite to hit the fan in 3, 2 1. Won't actually bother KFP though, as she hardly see's her kids anyway. So any fuss she make's will just be for paid publicity. Of course, the 'poorly' mum will be mentioned too.

• Wow
  • Heart

New article from Peter, saying he's moving 'family' to Australia! It doesn't state exact names, but one assumes it means ALL of them..... Shite to hit the fan in 3, 2 1. Won't actually bother KFP though, as she hardly see's her kids anyway. So any fuss she make's will just be for paid publicity. Of course, the 'poorly' mum will be mentioned too.
It’s a bit misleading, I think he means for an extended break over Christmas?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Don't forget Harvey!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have emailed the Argus this morning to ask them if they could point me in the right direction or either find any articles circa 1984/85 about children being abused in a park in Brighton. I'll let you know if they get back to me x
Dig some digging and the only story i could find about a Brighton park assault was 1986 guy sexually assaulted two girls and strangled them,, but you'd think if that happened a year or so later than skanks alleged assault the police would have gone back and interviewed skank, her friends, Amy and any other parent for a description,,maybe skank read about this crime and thought she'd use it for sympathy skanks pinched stories before off others for some headlines.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
RE The constant threat of amputations …. Has nobody thought of amputating her mouth ?

• Haha
Maybe they report this tit from Skank tongue in cheek to highlight her ludicrous exaggerations. They know the truth but they have to attract clicks and her nonsense works every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dig some digging and the only story i could find about a Brighton park assault was 1986 guy sexually assaulted two girls and strangled them,, but you'd think if that happened a year or so later than skanks alleged assault the police would have gone back and interviewed skank, her friends, Amy and any other parent for a description,,maybe skank read about this crime and thought she'd use it for sympathy skanks pinched stories before off others for some headlines.
Because 100% this NEVER EVER happened. My friend was police officer & worked on 'Babes in the Wood case. It was utterly shocking. The police would never have acted in the way KFP has said (well, various different accounts of this story by her anyway). What KFP does, is picks up on stories ( Caroline Flack - Mental health/suicide being example), then twists them to it having happened to her. No doubt something will have happened about someone being held at gun point or similar re her South Africa fantasy too. Her & the family are CON artists & fantasists. Can't believe a thing that comes out of their mouths, especially KFP.

• Sad
  • Heart

Reading between the lines he's just planning a long Christmas holiday.

Reactions: 15
These moronic "fans" keep saying the same thing though;
How about us non-fans all saying The Same Thing?
ie
She's a bleeping lying bleep-bag POS that we hate, nobody believes a damned word of her bullshit seeing as it changes with every subsequent outing. In other words go away skanky, you are yesterday's old lies/news, irrelevant and foul!!

She's nothing but a slag so narrowing down the contenders to three is pretty good for skanky.
They have the article listed as princess sharing the snap , usually it would be KP. Not sure if she would be entitled to a payment if taken from her IG but its princesses IG it was taken from

Wonder if she will try the 'It's Amy's last Christmas....' :unsure:
What again, think that would be about the 5th try

• Haha
They have the article listed as princess sharing the snap , usually it would be KP. Not sure if she would be entitled to a payment if taken from her IG but its princesses IG it was taken from

What again, think that would be about the 5th try
No, they don't get payments unless 'a source says'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how one of the guys that robbed the MM was a guy in a hoodie just like one of the SA carjackers (that DID NOT take the car 🥴), and another MM robber had ginger hair just like the guy in the park.
Was it the Mexican that said they would kidnap Harvey?? Jeez, these guys sure are busy 🙄

Have a lovely holiday, pom 💖 xx
That's right , I remember the ginger description of the alleged burglar at the MM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's right , I remember the ginger description of the alleged burglar at the MM.
According to the publication, a neighbour saw three men emerge from a black BMW (Pretty sure the next version will say 6 men with guns)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh, the lousy skum is promoting it again grr
Yes, and I bet her 'fans all say the same thing'
And we say all the same thing 'SHE'S A bleep'

Or an amputation 😂
OMG I hadn't realised there were Lymph nodes in my fingers!
I've had a wart on my middle finger for 30-odd years now......🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.