Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Airfryer cheese on toast is AMAZING ... Slice of bread
.. spread grated cheese on top ... 3-4 mins ... Done ... You will thank me !!! 🤣🤣 To stay in track ... Kipper couldn't manage it 🤣🤣🤣

I own horses & have no interest in discussing them with Kipper ... Princess Anne won't have any idea who she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Princess Ann doesn't suffer fools, there is NO way, she would be seen with this vile skank, by choice ... let alone tolerate the pwicceee BS! Its all delusions in her head, she has frazzled the few brain cells she had, hence all the nonsensical LYING bollocks she spouts constantly non - stop ... typical behaviour of a ` long term ` drunk, drugged up addict ... I worked many moons ago with such people ... out of 100 Id say at a push 20, wanted to change their life for the better, and worked hard to do so ... the rest didnt give a duck, were just wasting everyone's time/resources ... poor me victim mindset ( thats why I walked away, you cant help someone, who does not want to be helped ... its a pointless exercise, extremely mentally draining ) ... this creature, does not see anything wrong with the way she lives, its ALWAYS someone else`s fault, again typical junkie mentality ... ` IF ` she does suffer mental health issues, its more down to her lifestyle choices, over the years, that have fucked up her brain, not the ex`s who have all moved on and are happy with their partners and life .... they all move on, and she stays the same, this speaks volumes ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She was still with Leandro on/off in November, even though they had supposedly split. & seeing someone else (not Kieran). There has always been suspicion about the date Jett was conceived. Plus she didn't know who the father was, She was pregnant when she married Kieran. Her bump was quite showing at the time if you look at the wedding pictures in that cheap tacky dress.
Joe Hart was mentioned has a possible at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It,s highly unlikely that she couldn’t have a biopsy done, it would only be a small sample from the wart or whatever it was. Would not need medication, but knowing her it would involve a 12 hour life saving operation.
I had a lung biopsy and was back at work next morning.
Sample of tissue removed through a fine tube inserted into my back guided by MRI scan.
Still, Pricey can't stand needles so better not get lung cancer Shank cos you have to lye perfectly still.

These moronic "fans" keep saying the same thing though;
How about us non-fans all saying The Same Thing?
ie
She's a bleeping lying bleep-bag POS that we hate, nobody believes a damned word of her bullshit seeing as it changes with every subsequent outing. In other words go away skanky, you are yesterday's old lies/news, irrelevant and foul!!

She's nothing but a slag so narrowing down the contenders to three is pretty good for skanky.
Must hand numbered cloakroom tickets out to the punters to keep tabs.
Can imagine it screeching, " get off number 17, your time is up. NEXT. "

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s cut PA and Junior out of the photo 😆
i called this out a few days back that this picture would resurface..........and wallop! like magic..........what makes this worse is on the day the whole country were in some sort of mourning of there own ..price finds time to make it about her..disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Reading between the lines he's just planning a long Christmas holiday.
Well, thats a ready made 'its nasty cruel Petes fault' and no need to explain why Carol isnt spending Xmas day with Kipper & all the kids ... as for the younger 2 that will be 'Keirans fault' as its YET AGAIN his year to have them for Xmas and he 'wouldnt swap' ... He isnt welcome at her Mums or Sophies, I doubt his parents want anything to do with her ... so, it will just be Kipper & Carol sat in the living room with their xmas hats on ... and a short solo visit from Kipper to see Harvey at AFPs

1663671252476.png
1663671592029.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Off topic but look at these lovely flowers Mr. Bargain bought me for my birthday. . He doesn't usually buy me flowers.
Today is going be a normal day in the life of Pricey and its going to be about me me me 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
According to the publication, a neighbour saw three men emerge from a black BMW (Pretty sure the next version will say 6 men with guns)
Three men fitting the description of sink boy and his two mates he was out with the other month,,and the MM broken into only a couple of weeks after skank started the on off relationship with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, thats a ready made 'its nasty cruel Petes fault' and no need to explain why Carol isnt spending Xmas day with Kipper & all the kids ... as for the younger 2 that will be 'Keirans fault' as its YET AGAIN his year to have them for Xmas and he 'wouldnt swap' ... He isnt welcome at her Mums or Sophies, I doubt his parents want anything to do with her ... so, it will just be Kipper & Carol sat in the living room with their xmas hats on ... and a short solo visit from Kipper to see Harvey at AFPs

View attachment 1592059View attachment 1592074
Lolalot ~ the biggest drama queen and her Prinz Chow Mein having a right Royle family dinner with their nearest and dearest!
What a pair of 🍩🍩 + 🍳 + 💉 + 🍾 = 💣

• Haha
Lolalot ~ the biggest drama queen and her Prinz Chow Mein having a right Royle family dinner with their nearest and dearest!
What a pair of 🍩🍩 + 🍳 + 💉 + 🍾 = 💣
You just know the level of Xmas Dinner conversation with that pair ...

1663673230369.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Three men fitting the description of sink boy and his two mates he was out with the other month,,and the MM broken into only a couple of weeks after skank started the on off relationship with him.
What I don't get is the 'neighbours' supposedly seeing the guys! From main road up drive to house probably 3rd of a mile, completely surrounded by trees/shrubs. Same as the acres of land. Can't see another house. Just look at any ariel shots. So HOW did these neighbours see anyone? Baffles me every time I hear this.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
My experience of narcissists is that they live in the past. Both in that they cling to past glories and hold grudges. They feel aggrieved that their heyday is over - once again, victimhood. Life isn’t fair and they cannot accept this. They find it hard to move on from things.

I remember after Pete she was all “I’m over it”. I wasn’t buying it then and I still don’t. Narcs just can’t be vulnerable and they won’t accept rejection.

She’s a similar age to me and she was a cultural icon in the 00s, a bit like the Kardashians in more recent times. She wasn’t astute enough to sense which way the wind was blowing and absorb societal changes-she still hankers for those days which are long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Off topic but look at these lovely flowers Mr. Bargain bought me for my birthday. . He doesn't usually buy me flowers.
Today is going be a normal day in the life of Pricey and its going to be about me me me 😂😂😂
Happy birthday Bargain. Love your dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shoot me down if you want to BUT I think her and sink boy are in it for the long haul they’re still together and I honestly think they are taking the piss out of all of us ……
I've said all along she plays games to try and keep relevant
getting caught doing illegal things and called out isn't part of her long game and she is just very lucky she hasn't faced the consequences like the rest of us average folks
the more she gets arrogant and smug thinking she is untouchable is only a matter of time she will duck up seriously we just have to wait
i just still can't get my head round why people especially companies want to be associated with her as she has nothing to offer at all :mad:

Reactions: 21
What I don't get is the 'neighbours' supposedly seeing the guys! From main road up drive to house probably 3rd of a mile, completely surrounded by trees/shrubs. Same as the acres of land. Can't see another house. Just look at any ariel shots. So HOW did these neighbours see anyone? Baffles me every time I hear this.
Got broken into again in February 2021 but this time the thieves helped her out and tidied up a bit notice the big pile of crap in the middle of the kitchen still there from July 2020 and the water damage. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
RE The constant threat of amputations …. Has nobody thought of amputating her mouth ?
Amputate it's head!

Got broken into again in February 2021 but this time the thieves helped her out and tidied up a bit notice the big pile of crap in the middle of the kitchen still there from July 2020 and the water damage. 🤣🤣🤣
Tidy up burglars apparently; She's only moaning because they haven't been back to clear the place up since.
I cannot imagine leaving that heap of crap in situ for 7 months but then this is skanky we are talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.