Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve woke up to lots of reports this morning about Skanky at the diversity awards, from tiptop news,
Leaktrend, Daily Fail, and loads more etc etc etc ,
For anyone who’s missed them, She’s got an incredible figure

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a feeling that Skanky regrets getting the enormous boob job judging by how everything she wears now is designed to minimise them and she hides them with the extra long manky,ratty,stinky extensions as well.She knows they’re comical.
You give her too much credit for being self aware. She thinks she looks fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So her and Carl unfollow each other on the gram but we’re together at the diversity awards

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve woke up to lots of reports this morning about Skanky at the diversity awards, from tiptop news,
So has the Elephant Man, but I would not want to look like him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Krusties , Just found out her figure was also sensational and she looked incredible and her waist is svelte, and she let HER long blonde hair cascade,
and she opted for a full face make up with lip gloss,
Sorry I can’t Carry on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So her and Carl unfollow each other on the gram but we’re together at the diversity awards
well he was determind he was going to this one,he missed out on the last event because of a little wallop, so hes been on his best behaviour ever since :ROFLMAO:

is it a 22 ? or a big fat 0 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone. It comes to something when the only way she can get a picture of herself into the red tops nowadays, is by using her disabled son. Kipper your ship has not just sailed, it’s sunk.
Wouldn't it be nice if she's in the news for lying. I've been busy 😂
I've sent an email to the police department telling them krusty the clown is making money from them by ruining the tourism industry 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Wouldn't it be nice if she's in the news for lying. I've been busy 😂
I've sent an email to the police department telling them krusty the clown is making money from them by ruining the tourism industry 😂
South Africa is a country with serious crime and corruption problems and the police force has a poor reputation. They're overworked, underpaid and demoralised. I wouldn't expect a response.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
South Africa is a country with serious crime and corruption problems and the police force has a poor reputation. They're overworked, underpaid and demoralised. I wouldn't expect a response.
The video I posted of the police chief after the robbery says that tourism is vital for them and it's important to keep the public dafe and reasured. The African media have already started commenting on it. Fingers crossed, worth a shot. If not I'll contact other departments lol

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The video I posted of the police chief after the robbery says that tourism is vital for them and it's important to keep the public dafe and reasured. The African media have already started commenting on it. Fingers crossed, worth a shot. If not I'll contact other departments lol
Maybe try some journalists. There’s a current affairs show called Carte Blanche. Very good at investigating wrong-doings in SA. They have a ‘tip-off’ link on their website….

• Heart

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe try some journalists. There’s a current affairs show called Carte Blanche. Very good at investigating wrong-doings in SA. They have a ‘tip-off’ link on their website….

Im in the process of doing that now, great minds think alike 👌
We absolutely must get a response from them while its hot. I know they will want to set the record straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not a peep from madam about the NDAs, just her numbers 11:11 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's because nobody there wanted their picture taken with the gruesome twosome,,skank probably walking around phone in hand all night trying to get someone half famous or rich to be linked with but nobody would give it a look. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.