Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops , know there’s a lot of animal lovers on here,
Sorry , some of you might have pugs, don’t want to upset anyone, could have said pigs, but some people keep pet pigs now, let’s say she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, best way I could put it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why take him to places like that it's not that he has a freaking clue to what's going on or gets any enjoyment from it
does he actually ask when am i going to be paraded again on stage mum for your benefit
just like the pointless holidays to Thailand and other foreign countries with him i don't think for one minute it's for his benefit as he is totally unaware and unable to comprehend holiday surroundings and anything he can do in a foreign country he can do here with less stress and disruption
i just think she tags him along to get special treatment having a special needs person with her nothing more :cry::mad:
It's like the other kids getting dragged around to nail bars and appearing in stupid Tiktok videos plastered in makeup and filtered. When did you last see her going to watch Jett play football, going to a soft play centre, going to a family day out in a kid friendly environment, etc. When did she last make a roast or a lasagne and have all the kids gathered round the table eating a healthy meal. When did she last do colouring or crafts with the children.

She is laziness and selfishness personified and never makes an effort to do something that her kids might enjoy, it always has to be what SHE wants. The 'amazing mother' plaudits make me sick

I've criticised aspects of Kieran's lifestyle and ads involving the kids a few times, but he does all of the above actually investing time in his kids and nurturing their talents and hobbies, because he cares.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
And why is crawl holding H like that? Laying claim? Best Dad eva and all that.
Grasping at reality :)
sad really that that all he is good for is tagging along with a self absorbed has been grasping at her disabled sons five minutes in the limelight to get some form of recognition
your far to late mr every man before you have done exactly the same thing and people are so completely bored of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
H doesn't look comfortable with Carl in that photo at all. In fairness I haven't seen other photos from the night, maybe that's the worst one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a peep from madam about the NDAs, just her numbers 11:11 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she's hiding! She's been contacted about the discrepancy over the robbery/rape thing
Not a peep from madam about the NDAs, just her numbers 11:11 🤷🏻‍♀️
Could be busy hiding from the South African media. They've asked for her about the discrepancy in the fake rape bullshit story 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry Krusties , Just found out her figure was also sensational and she looked incredible and her waist is svelte, and she let HER long blonde hair cascade,
and she opted for a full face make up with lip gloss,
Sorry I can’t Carry on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Were you crying as you wrote this..? 🤣🤣🤣

So her and Carl unfollow each other on the gram but we’re together at the diversity awards
Stupid cunts

Are you crying?
Sorry @Pisspotshow I’m reading backwards and pinched your line ☺😍

Woo Hoo how the mighty have fallen latest on the daily fail. Not bad for an article that's been out for over 12 hours ;)
View attachment 1585022
Do you think she squeezes into too small clothes which then pushes out her bloat? Or is she just a bleep? 😂😂😂😂😂

Actually, I wonder what dress size she buys? She must be a uk 20 on top and 10 on the bottom? Fml!! why am I even asking?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think they flogged it to buy his suit..? What’s making me laugh it that he thinks he looks so handsome! Bless, if only he knew…
I think they are going to make a documentary of their romance called only fools and horses (literally ) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crying , never have I cried with laughter so much since I’ve been a Krustie, I’ve had Clearblue as we called him at the time walking around with pregnancy tests, I had Skanky and Harvey sitting on Top of the range exercise bikes she was supposed to have bought( Never seen again) that weren’t even plugged in, I seen her nearly amputating herself with a buzz saw in the MM garden, Seen her driving “ on her land” in the MM garden” look out for the fridge” , head building a hut in the garden, , loads of stuff, But incredible, sensational figure , svelte waist , cascading hair, has sent me over the top 🤣🤣🤣🙂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In answer to the i don't often wear suits but when i do quote haha
i quote you still look tit and filtered
why filter and post crap pictures when the lame paps have allready posted unfiltered pictures of the same
i've seen a scarecrow carry a hessian sack better than you do a suit
and the lame boots out again how come someone who is in chronic pain would not wear the boots constantly and rest when possible
she surly does pick and choose when she is in pain and the boots need to make an appearance
one day something will happen that is not self inflicted or false and she will truly know what real disability and pain is and i can't wait as it will be payback for the mockery she makes of genuine ill and disabled people with her fake illnesses and disabilities :mad: :mad:

View attachment 1584923
....................................... I still look like a sack of tit!

I'm no body language expert but he clearly can't stand to be anywhere near the rancid old sIag 🤣
I just don't know how she manages to look permanently grubby 🤷 she really does look like she needs a good shower 🥴
Send it to the jetwash! Do it's gob at the same time :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online
Similar comments then six years ago as to what they are now...!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Watch out Beadles about. Who knows? She could be sitting with a cup of tea and scones in front of her tomorrow. Master of mystery. I don't care where she is. She's the biggest lowlife on the planet!
My birthday today, really lol. I'm not going to show any wrinkled face, arm or leg pics. 20 years older than that thing but hey, I have something she will never have. Love and respect from my kids and family. Read it and weep Biatch!
Happy birthday Foxy lady!

Day after SPL not wearing boots at the restaurant, yet photos in the press and there are the boots 🤔

Last year she wore the head bandage, this year the surgical boots. 🙄
#lookatme

View attachment 1584361

She’s on from about 1:11/12
Says to Harvey….”Mummy first” 🙄 at least she didn’t mention her poorly feet.
Why doesn't 'born anxious' make a decent bleeping suit for Harvey to wear to these things? It would be a much better ad for them than the awful crap he wears. So even a night at an awards ceremony had to be one giant ad and money maker for her as usual?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Incredible figure? Really….

Why do the DM continue to spout such shite! 🤦🏻‍♀️

And SB looks delighted to be there. They both look very very awkward together.
Why is SB clutching H under the arm like that as though he can't stand unaided? It looks so weird and awkward. Oh and BTW SB suits with no socks went out of fashion back when they stopped making Miami Vice!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.