Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate the entertainment value of these photos….
hilarious, where do we start!
Absolute state of them. 😂😂 It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolute state of them. 😂😂 It makes me howl that she wears those boots purely for attention, how desperate do you have to be. It makes me cringe.
I've had an idea, what about contacting the police department in S Africa and tell them that skanky is telling the UK media that she was raped and held up with guns etc. I'd imagine they'd be pissed off knowing she was lying about what happened. It's not good publicity for his police department. Would love it if he have a statement....to set the record straight! Looks like I'm going to be busy today 👌😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've had an idea, what about contacting the police department in S Africa and tell them that skanky is telling the UK media that she was raped and held up with guns etc. I'd imagine they'd be pissed off knowing she was lying about what happened. It's not good publicity for his police department. Would love it if he have a statement....to set the record straight! Looks like I'm going to be busy today 👌😂
Just found this from her highway wobbery. Watch the video, the police chief is very concerned that muggings ruin the tourism industry...wait till he finds out what she's saying now! 😂

Reactions: 21
I never thought I could despise these two any more than I do already but seeing David Beckham waiting in the queue yesterday to see the Queen is so humbling and what do these two muppets do … pictures of the pair of them looking absolutely filthy dirty with Harvey , did they even need to be there at all ? I’m sure Harvey has plenty people to take him .
Absolutely lowest of the low the pair of them. .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The Thing looks wired must be self medicating again to help with the trauma of the SA gang rape and the pain from her broken trotters. 🤮🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Day after SPL not wearing boots at the restaurant, yet photos in the press and there are the boots 🤔

Last year she wore the head bandage, this year the surgical boots. 🙄
#lookatme

View attachment 1584361

She’s on from about 1:11/12
Says to Harvey….”Mummy first” 🙄 at least she didn’t mention her poorly feet.
Anything for attention, she’s like a 12 year old kid, look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling that Skanky regrets getting the enormous boob job judging by how everything she wears now is designed to minimise them and she hides them with the extra long manky,ratty,stinky extensions as well.She knows they’re comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.