Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should say that, there's a video of Cole giving the unfiltered Skank a good scrub because the smell of her got too ripe. They used pseudonyms to make the search harder. Go to 1.30 mins. Beware, not pretty.

Im sure this lady did really well after surgery...not that I watch my 600lb life to make me feel better about my curvy size 18 body🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day after SPL not wearing boots at the restaurant, yet photos in the press and there are the boots 🤔

Last year she wore the head bandage, this year the surgical boots. 🙄
#lookatme

View attachment 1584361

She’s on from about 1:11/12
Says to Harvey….”Mummy first” 🙄 at least she didn’t mention her poorly feet.
Sebbie's mum is all about Sebbie, Harvey's mum is all about Harvey's mum. Hats off to Sebbie's mum who attended to her son quietly and with love, not screeching and grabbing the mic.

Reactions: 23
Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate the entertainment value of these photos….
hilarious, where do we start!
Looks like a self-made millionaire who never was, who jacks off for pennies, oh wait a minute he is. If JYY did mens clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate the entertainment value of these photos….
hilarious, where do we start!
the side view of sinkboy, got a bevis and butthead vibe and that silly cow looks a hot mess

I just noticed the word "LUSH" on the board next to Kakky, how appropriate!

View attachment 1584459
they should remove the word "university" from the open and change the KA with a CU and add a U on the end of " KANTAR" and add BA to "army"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So ...the papers keep saying Kipper is wearing moon boots because she 'broke her ankles last year' .... Again today ... When ? How ? Not that anyone on here knows of ... None of you ran a story on it ... Seems to me this is Kipper doing a rewrite of the broken feet bullshit ... It will be 6 masked men With baseball bats that tried to kidnap her and broke her ankles next

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My god the state of it! Who just carries their phone in their hand like that at an event like this! She looks so rough

Infact rough just isn't even the right word. She looks like she was on her way to the local custom house for a bit of karaoke and a pint and just happened to get herself pictured whilst walking past

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The diversity awards were about H giving an award not about the 30 pictures of Marlene and Aubrey Boyce and what they were wearing,, said last night Sophie the source would be flogging the pictures and a nice worded story to the tabroids for a bit of sympathy and deflection, look what a good mummy i am and tossers a great stepdad to H.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.