Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in to see what these two berks ( that insult is vintage, like Skankie's granny cardigans) are doing.... oh great an awards show invite from cretins who totally ignore her criminality and history of abuse to others....again :confused:

I think she loves the big tits because it gets her attention, she wears the moon boots because it gets her attention, she wore the helmet bandage thing because it gets her attention. She would rather look ridiculous and have negative attention than no attention. She's ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes I agree entirely. That plus comments she has made about people who are there for addiction problems shows that she looks down on them and doesn't consider herself to be in the same position. Because her 'trauma' is SO much worse than everyone else's, isn't it? Didn't she also make some claim about the therapist supposedly saying she was the worst case he had ever seen?
I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
In answer to the i don't often wear suits but when i do quote haha
i quote you still look tit and filtered
why filter and post crap pictures when the lame paps have allready posted unfiltered pictures of the same
i've seen a scarecrow carry a hessian sack better than you do a suit
and the lame boots out again how come someone who is in chronic pain would not wear the boots constantly and rest when possible
she surly does pick and choose when she is in pain and the boots need to make an appearance
one day something will happen that is not self inflicted or false and she will truly know what real disability and pain is and i can't wait as it will be payback for the mockery she makes of genuine ill and disabled people with her fake illnesses and disabilities :mad: :mad:

ECAEAAB4-EE07-43AA-AC30-5C04AB9231D4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online
How many bloody men has she had sex with for Christ Sake!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bint did a part marathon for heart and lung foundation but pulled out then spotted hours later at a pup drinking and smoking the bleeping hypocrite
the charity are just as pathetic and commented they thanked Katie for her contribution

View attachment 1584968

She’s secretly smoked for year’s! Very hypocritical running the marathon for BLF. Even if it was a couple of hundred yards 🤬. Still using Harvey for clout though

• Angry
Reactions: 25
In answer to the i don't often wear suits but when i do quote haha
i quote you still look tit and filtered
why filter and post crap pictures when the lame paps have allready posted unfiltered pictures of the same
i've seen a scarecrow carry a hessian sack better than you do a suit
and the lame boots out again how come someone who is in chronic pain would not wear the boots constantly and rest when possible
she surly does pick and choose when she is in pain and the boots need to make an appearance
one day something will happen that is not self inflicted or false and she will truly know what real disability and pain is and i can't wait as it will be payback for the mockery she makes of genuine ill and disabled people with her fake illnesses and disabilities :mad: :mad:

View attachment 1584923
you can clearly see where the picture has been doctored..you can see little white dots.. oh and harvey didnt win anything ..dont even think he was nominated..but there is a lot of pics on the facebook page.......no pictures of jar jar and drastic plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.
Worse than Pete Doherty and Kate Moss, Winehouse etc 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry Krusties , Just found out her figure was also sensational and she looked incredible and her waist is svelte, and she let HER long blonde hair cascade,
and she opted for a full face make up with lip gloss,
Sorry I can’t Carry on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you crying?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bint did a part marathon for heart and lung foundation but pulled out then spotted hours later at a pub drinking and smoking the bleeping hypocrite
the charity are just as pathetic and commented they thanked Katie for her contribution

View attachment 1584968

She smokes around her mum, has to be told to to it away from her too. Dirty faggy fake

Probably feels the same as his old action nan figures 😂
Nan was a typo but my phone decided nan was more apt 😂

How many bloody men has she had sex with for Christ Sake!?
She doesn't even like sex once she's slutted her bleep body on the first night. She's previously been rated a big fat ZERO in bed. She can't be bothered to wash so makes excuses instead 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Woo Hoo how the mighty have fallen latest on the daily fail. Not bad for an article that's been out for over 12 hours ;)
Screenshot 2022-09-17 133127.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The bint did a part marathon for heart and lung foundation but pulled out then spotted hours later at a pup drinking and smoking the bleeping hypocrite

View attachment 1584968

The Thing dumped the costume in the Street gutter after walking 6 kilometres because nobody was paying attention to it or cheering it on and was sat in a cafe with terminal Amy fag in hand then fucked off to the pub. She was struggling to raise a grand until the morning of the marathon. 😀😀

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The Thing dumped the costume in the Street gutter after walking 6 kilometres because nobody was paying attention to it or cheering it on and was sat in a cafe with terminal Amy fag in hand then fucked off to the pub. She was struggling to raise a grand until the morning of the marathon. 😀😀
Shes such a loser

Reactions: 19
She doesn't have curves, a pair of comedy norks stuck to her chest is all, she's as flat as a pancake everywhere else. Poor Harv doesn't know where he is 😔
Why take him to places like that it's not that he has a freaking clue to what's going on or gets any enjoyment from it
does he actually ask when am i going to be paraded again on stage mum for your benefit
just like the pointless holidays to Thailand and other foreign countries with him i don't think for one minute it's for his benefit as he is totally unaware and unable to comprehend holiday surroundings and anything he can do in a foreign country he can do here with less stress and disruption
i just think she tags him along to get special treatment having a special needs person with her nothing more :cry::mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That's because nobody there wanted their picture taken with the gruesome twosome,,skank probably walking around phone in hand all night trying to get someone half famous or rich to be linked with but nobody would give it a look. 😀
If you notice, the Gruesome twosome’s photos were taken by their pet photographers at Backgrid , They have Industrial Size filters which the general public or many other people do not have access to,
I think the technology is a spin off from the Hadron collider, don’t want to baffle you with the physics,
All to do with relativity, it makes something that’s bleeping HUGE and pug ugly, look thin and not so rough

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every time i see a picture of tosser in that suit it reminds me of trigger stood in that yuppie wine bar with del boy trying to pull. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I never thought I could despise these two any more than I do already but seeing David Beckham waiting in the queue yesterday to see the Queen is so humbling and what do these two muppets do … pictures of the pair of them looking absolutely filthy dirty with Harvey , did they even need to be there at all ? I’m sure Harvey has plenty people to take him .
Absolutely lowest of the low the pair of them. .
I find it very funny that in the time he has been with the price he has not yet once been invited to any significant event not one
maybe if he dumped her his career might take off :LOL:

OF offer a prize fund for artists i wonder if this is what the two are working towards :sick:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/onlyfans-launches-prize-fund-for-emerging-artists-2903482

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.