Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just read this,all her version too :ROFLMAO:
Did skank mention that pete was 3rd choice after Dec then Ant had told skank to duck off at the after party so Amy who'd been trying all night to get skank hooked up with some celebrity sent her after Pete and skank sucked his acorn in the elevator. 😀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ha they removed the 2 comments and no more showing
i wonder if dear Katie is starting to realise people don't believe her lies
i still don't understand why people want to be associated with her
don't the do any checks before they invite her along
Got mine in there, for now anyway 🤗

Reactions: 16
Right Krusties, Remember in the old days when all the papers just accepted her tit, and we were just hoping, hoping just one would not toe the line and call her out? Well I’m in love , Emma I’m yours if you want me , I’ll just be your slave for life xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
so is the trauma tv show not being shown now?
It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
In fact I have actually textd Emma Pryer , thanking her for her integrity, the girl might turn into a good journalist, not one of the enabling mafia , we can live in hope

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Signalling the new egg for a late night sexting booty call, while SB is wanking in the attic for OF 👍🏾

Edit: just read that sentence above back, what world has the Skank taken me into, don’t think I’ve ever written such a bizarre sentence, but it came out so naturally, I need to take a break from following the Skank life 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

0B53A7F4-B049-48E4-87CE-EBC2F26DB3D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I downloaded her trauma sympathy advert from Sky catch up. The guy who truly has PTSD from his time in Afghanistan looked quite bemused that she was comparing herself to him. Also everyone, including her, kept saying that she has 'mental health'. All the z list celebs say it too. It's the same as saying 'I have blood pressure'. They all jump on the bandwagon but don't understand what they're saying. Mainly they use it to excuse their bad behaviour. Or trying to extend their tenuous fame. I can't think she'll garner any sympathy from anyone who watches it. Especially now our beloved Queen has died & people like her are irrelevant. She also said that she gets at least 3 negative headlines a day. I don't think the Daily Mail sidebar of shame counts as a headline!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.
thanks after your description im gonna give it a miss and really dont want to add to any viewing figures
lol you have just stopped me wasting 60 mins of my life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've remembered something about when they were in the jungle. Around the time she was leaving she'd made it clear she wasn't interested in Peter or was blanking him. But as soon as her team got hold of her and explained the cash cow opportunity, her attitude towards him softened. It was all about the money and fame for her.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it 🤗
She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Peter was that size due to having to eat skankys dinner when she was on the marching powder. Hiding the evidence 😂😂

Keep it live. Can it be made a permanent thing? I'm new here so I don't know how it works yet 🙈
Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It's on catch up all 4.
I've logged into all 4 again tonight and it is not there for download been like this since i complained to them directly on the phone about the lies on stephs packed lunch and asked other member here to do the same it's on the last thread

screen.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him
Also she was about to dump Alex Reid then he won CBB & she was all over him again.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I've logged into all 4 again tonight and it is not there for download been like this since i complained to them directly on the phone about the lies on stephs packed lunch and asked other member here to do the same it's on the last thread

View attachment 1569635
That's very interesting! I've just looked at my recordings/downloads and it's not there anymore! Curiouser and curiouser...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As I was reading the last thread, I was thinking how nice it is of KP to be suck a publicity bleep. Every single thing she has said is archived and easily searchable-there is no difficulty if you want to find out what she has claimed before, is there?
And the changing of events she has "written" about in her books is the best. A physical BOOK to show the inconsistency for all to see. She must think we are fools!!!
@DC16 KILLED IT!!!
We know how she operates.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I downloaded her trauma sympathy advert from Sky catch up. The guy who truly has PTSD from his time in Afghanistan looked quite bemused that she was comparing herself to him. Also everyone, including her, kept saying that she has 'mental health'. All the z list celebs say it too. It's the same as saying 'I have blood pressure'. They all jump on the bandwagon but don't understand what they're saying. Mainly they use it to excuse their bad behaviour. Or trying to extend their tenuous fame. I can't think she'll garner any sympathy from anyone who watches it. Especially now our beloved Queen has died & people like her are irrelevant. She also said that she gets at least 3 negative headlines a day. I don't think the Daily Mail sidebar of shame counts as a headline!:ROFLMAO:
Kipper doesn't get ANY headlines ... the last time she got close to it was Slapgate ... deluded cow

Being doing that a lot lately wonder if the new eggs ignoring her, it might be because sink boy is still around or he's seen the complete bullshit and lies skanks spouted and thought no thanks.
Kipper has struggled to snag a new egg for a long while ... she is horrific ... at most she would only be a notch on the bedpost to the younger blokes she chases

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.