Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bloody hell! I'm getting christmas adverts on here! :mad:
The Christmas Movie Channel has launched in the UK.

On another note Noddy Holder from Slade is a neighbour.

If I hear that bugger singing 'Merry Christmas Everyone' before Christmas Day he's going to get a kick in the gonads and a punch in the throat! Whoo hoo, I love it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Then there was the lie about her broken feet, going to be in a wheelchair for 6 months, she was on her feet in September, a MONTH later and caught out on her own IG in October on holiday, firstly in a reflection in the bathroom, then in a restaurant and then where reflection in a mirror as she walked into their accommodation. 🙄

She has never fully confided in details about that night, not like her 🤣theme park or hotel? 25ft or 10ft? Again, stayed on holiday, despite all the pain, laying on a sunbed and didn’t return home with the kids, more trauma for the kids to be around and be lied about what actually happened.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Another thing I don’t understand about KP, she’s happily on the phone to the police to report robberies, break ins or whatever, yet something as bad as s3xual assault (which she always then renames as r4pe) she has never once reported to the police, but thinks it’s fine to stick in an autobiography or a newspaper/ interview. And considering now that’s THREE in total aged 7 in the park, the ‘celebrity’ and in a “horrific, brutal” carjacking in South Africa 🤷🏻‍♀️

One minute she was posing in the paper with a bruise on her cheek, implying Carl had attacked her, the next she said it never happened, she has never told the full account publicly. SB will be written about, eventually, slapgate (her version) the coercive control: (again, all her own words in the podcast)
Katie, who is trying for baby number six with Carl, said: ‘I am gonna marry him, he is the one. It’s taken me 42 years to find my prince and he doesn’t take any s**t from me.
‘He’s says, “Don’t think you’re going to go out with your boobs out and whatever, those days are over. Jordan, whatever, they’re over, you’re a woman now.” It’s what I need. I don’t even try to rebel because I know he won’t have it.’

But she reported Kieran implying that’s what he did to a young girl, the father of her children. Her step father is accused too and she calls out his victim publicly.
Her double standards and role call of traumas that have supposedly happened are truly breathtaking. Shock factor =💰💰💰
Make that 4! Just listened to a podcast ''John Bishop In Conversation with Katie Price.

She says (after a lot of stuttering) ''Basically i was raped and that quite a few times as a kid. Family member, photographer, it's all in my books''

So, there was the ''rape'' at 7 in the park. The ''celeb'' (she says later in the podcast that she was 18 when that happened. Although she also said she had asked someone if it WAS rape)

The photographer ''rape'' (which was never mentioned in the book, only that he was a paedophile giving dodgy milkshakes out)

and then a ''family member'' Never heard that one before.

Hopefully this link will work. Around 04.50 where it starts droning if anyone wants a listen.
Katie Price – John Bishop: In Conversation With… – Podcast – Podtail

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just wanted to reassure people here that I'm a genuine honest person and not full of bull. I remember loads of the old names from commenting in over places. Some of you may remember me lol. Anyway I contacted a friend/ colleague to see if I get some information but I couldn't get what we needed. As some people are going to contact Emma, should we have someone coordinating everything....?
I'm not putting myself up for the job, it's a ball ache 😂
Who's on remand ?

2222.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nah! "Deys all jus' jellus innit! Deys jellus of me brilyunt paruntin skiws innit an' dem barstards ave stowlin me kids so's I carnt make sum munney off dem (duck I mean Be der wurld's bestist muvva like wot I iz. Innit................."

Jeez I really wanna throw a few thousand hashtags at the thing only my machine doesn't have them.
This will have to do (I don't know what it is actually :) )

So skanky µ x 1000
Teehee Rita, what we need is a @Pom Bear special of a traumatised-looking Skank with hundreds of ###s raining down on her piss-poor shredded-wheat wig!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
SB is also following Protection dogs worldwide, maybe he’s going to get one too, protect him from all those hoards of fans trying to get to his asparagus 🤪
Well at least we know that dog would be looked after properly - unlike Blade and the rest skanky has got :(
BTW I did email The Mirror with an FAO of Emma Pryor. Told her she was a Legend here on Tattle so I hope she might pay us a visit :)
"Hello Emma!"

I remember this report the survival rate is about 5 years after diagnosis and you are very poorly
20 years later she is still here
anyone with this type of cancer would definitely not be healthy enough to have all the surgical procedures that she has had
She had a bleeping WART removed thats all

I bet she'd like the WART that is Stink Boy removed but she ain't that lucky LOL

Holy tit 😳 Was Skanky ACTUALLY working at Aberdeen airport? Is that why we've not seen her? 🤔🥴🤣
She's always recalling some bleeping "incident" - as if anybody is interested anyway....................

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Make that 4! Just listened to a podcast ''John Bishop In Conversation with Katie Price.

She says (after a lot of stuttering) ''Basically i was raped and that quite a few times as a kid. Family member, photographer, it's all in my books''

So, there was the ''rape'' at 7 in the park. The ''celeb'' (she says later in the podcast that she was 18 when that happened. Although she also said she had asked someone if it WAS rape)

The photographer ''rape'' (which was never mentioned in the book, only that he was a paedophile giving dodgy milkshakes out)

and then a ''family member'' Never heard that one before.

Hopefully this link will work. Around 04.50 where it starts droning if anyone wants a listen.
Katie Price – John Bishop: In Conversation With… – Podcast – Podtail
Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just wanted to reassure people here that I'm a genuine honest person and not full of bull. I remember loads of the old names from commenting in over places. Some of you may remember me lol. Anyway I contacted a friend/ colleague to see if I get some information but I couldn't get what we needed. As some people are going to contact Emma, should we have someone coordinating everything....?
I'm not putting myself up for the job, it's a ball ache 😂
Sorry I seem to have spammed with that screenshot. I just can't work this place out!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

The Pete split also got the blame, years ago, that her cancerous tumour COULD return.
Again why would you risk going on sunbeds and pumping your body constantly with 💩 when you have supposedly had a cancer scare 😡
PFP came right out in blaming Pete for her being a bleeping barmpot in "Twarma 'an MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
SB now following Ryan’s PR company and a cabin.
Her ex egg TZ also on Ryan’s books 🤔
Does that really say "Our Talent"....?!!! Wow. Production companies must be beating a path to their door.....

• Haha
Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes I noticed that. As ever, full of contradictions and lies. I wouldn't be surprised if the park incident, paedophile photographer, multiple rape claims, etc, were all made up too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

maybe she does "talk it through wiv der fairmli" but its perfectly obvious she doesn't listen to a word they say, otherwise SB would be long gone would he not? Skanky does not listen to a word from the old Barracuda, that much is obvious

Jeez the whole family are warped….
ah but like the case of old PFP, skanky will be slagging-off the child instead of the Real Guilty Party;
This bloke is actually the brother of PFP so "pervyness" must be a family trait

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Every time I hear that they are following someone, I assume they’re looking something for nothing.
Is the website www.freebiealsatians.lol
I truly hope another dog is not added to the chaos.I suppose if SB is interested in it it will be looked after. I often think of poor Blade.
He can share Blade, they DO NOT need another dog. bleeping fuming with them.

• Heart
What I can say about pwicey is her acting abilities are like everything else to do with her, fuckin awful..
During that ridiculous documentary, when she was talking, her monotone voice stayed the same, no emotion in her voice whatsoever when mentioning these "traumas" that have happened to her.. if anything, she grinned at some points.
I don't know who she thinks she's trying to kid but majority of people see right through this farce. She's hit an all time low here, lying and exaggerating facts because she knows her careers in the bog.
The blaming the exs, media etc is so boring now. duck sake get over it, they found happiness away from you and that's what's traumatising to her that and no money coming in

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.