Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... according the the Daily Star it would have been Kipper & Petes 17th wedding anniversary on September 19th ... they got divorced 13yrs ago ... and STILL Kipper blames him for everything that's happened in her ridiculous life ever since !!!!!!! I was.friends with a woman for 4yrs, knew she was odd, but, made excuses for her awful behaviour ... she suddenly turned on me, told a load of lies about me & played victim to make others fall out with me ... I had 5 years of her stalking me, fake profiles on SM joining groups I was moderator on, sending friend requests & DMs to people about me ... my Mum said "that woman is like a sticky ball, once you are stuck you can't get free" ... my situation was completely bonkers, I had done nothing except say I didn't like her new bloke when he was rude to her in front of me and she was off ... I look back now and see that she is personality disordered ... I have mentioned before that I have a family member with Narcissistic PD that made my life hell which is why I made excuses for this woman anyway, all I am saying is that I feel sorry for Pete, Emily, Alex Reid, Keiran & Michelle ...even Boyson struggled to get free ... Kipper is a sticky ball which won't let go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry of this has ready been posted.

That programme is about as likely to get made as Alan Partridge's Monkey Tennis

My new Tattle ads .. God knows what this is about... maybe Carol can tell me ....

Check out momma & poppa Andres faces on that wedding pic. They had her sussed right from the start…
Oh, they are nice middle class hard working people ... clearly mortified by that awful cheap rough scrounging tit flashing horror Pete married first time around ... Emily is a bit too bright for Pete in my opinion (I am academic and struggle with nice but dim boyfriends), but, his parents will love her & they seem happy together. I used to think Pete was controlling of Kipper, but, now I think he loved her, saw something good in her and tried to take off the rough edges and change her into the best version of herself

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

No way will that happen. It's a bit like her Hollywood are making a movie about my life claim. She said that 6 yrs running, never happened, never will. The positive from it is proof from the horses mouth for all her crazy fans that SS had to get involved with her re the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way will that happen. It's a bit like her Hollywood are making a movie about my life claim. She said that 6 yrs running, never happened, never will. The positive from it is proof from the horses mouth for all her crazy fans that SS had to get involved with her re the kids
Let me tell you something for SURE about these departments.

The Priory, cannot and will not ever disclose a patients records, or the manner of their illness. Absolutely NEVER. So Price can say anything she likes about her stay there, or even lie, as to why she goes there.

Social Services will NEVER EVER reveal why they intervened in any family, for whatever reason, EVER. So Price can say whatever she want about the situation with P&J B&J or Harvey, and Socil services won’t come out behind her and correct what has been revealed by Price, or made up by Price.

The Families Court system will never reveal what was discuss during a custody battle, EVER. Price knows that so she can go ahead and spout lies and no one in these organisations will ever make any kind of revelation

The Police will not reveal aspects of any case ‘sub juice’. They won’t speak, or if they do they make a cursory statement to shut down debate.

Turkish staff at the resort seem to be stoned silent when it came to her fall. No one involved with the resort commented on how Prices feet got broken.

And she has Boyson, Drury, Alex the boat guy, Sinkboy of course and a vast flotilla of hangers on keeping quiet.

South African police have yet to make a comment on her rape allegation. If any reporter out there doesn’t research this lie and shut her down, then worse will be to come.

Katie Price makes up stories for the tabloids. She has actually cried wolf too many times. Peter and Claire and Keiron need to step up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Katie Price has never accepted, nor will she ever accept, that the meeting of Peter ANDRE on the jungle show which WAS magical and real is no more. All that intimacy between them. The growing romance, those feeling when they touched, flirted and fell in love. And they did fall in love for real. All of that time spent together. Being filmed, building a family, all of that is GONE, never to return. Peter hit the jackpot with Dr Emily. A beautiful young, educated, compassionate person whose live career was all about being of service to others. Katie has never come to terms with that. And, I suspect she was the one who sabotaged with here desire to follow a career she clearly wasn’t good enough at. She can’t sing. She can’t hold a relationship together in truth and mutual respect. The tabloid heighten the events in her life, which over time become outrageous lies. She lacks the ability, emotionally and intellectually to tell the truth and become a media person people respect. Now, she is worth, she lies for vies. Imperils the metal well being of her kids, asking the public to believe she was raped in front of her children and enrourage.
Peter, Keiron, Claire. Shut her down. Enough us enough.
Well said Pepe

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It's obvious to me that she's no longer got a decent manager/PR handler.
Wise up you stupid bint - no way can you take on the likes of Social Services. If you did, and they could, they'd eat you alive. Unfortunately they would be unable to disclose and defend themselves due to confidentiality issues., about your case, indeed anybody else's.
I laugh out loud at the very suggestion - did you honestly presume that your Trauma and Me me me tit-fest would hold weight and that now you have a credible voice/opinion on the subject? It's been done to death previously by serious investigative journalists over the years!
Just to add; and we all know you read these threads;
Your time is up. Yes, you're finished. Couldn't get a slot with GMB, + SPL couldn't wait to get you off air then...
YOUR SELF SERVING POOR ME ME ME (another drink) has been mostly shelved, only appearing at odd times on TV channels most of us don't have.
Bye, Felicia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
i couldnt post on the photo earlier ,as the thread was closed, but all i noticed in that photo of him cooking. was how filthy the reflection in the mirror was, of the skirting board.....dirty bastards..... great pics Pom x
Thank you 😀🥰 Love Pom 😊🥰❤🤗💖😘 xx.

Katie and Cole have been kidnapped...the kidnapper wants money to let them free but soon changed his mind when begging letters with cheques attached saying they give money to keep them tied up instead lol 😄😄 x ..

Resizer_16628629886971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I downloaded her trauma sympathy advert from Sky catch up. The guy who truly has PTSD from his time in Afghanistan looked quite bemused that she was comparing herself to him. Also everyone, including her, kept saying that she has 'mental health'. All the z list celebs say it too. It's the same as saying 'I have blood pressure'. They all jump on the bandwagon but don't understand what they're saying. Mainly they use it to excuse their bad behaviour. Or trying to extend their tenuous fame. I can't think she'll garner any sympathy from anyone who watches it. Especially now our beloved Queen has died & people like her are irrelevant. She also said that she gets at least 3 negative headlines a day. I don't think the Daily Mail sidebar of shame counts as a headline!:ROFLMAO:
She must be truly spitting feathers that she has become irrelevant due to the RF monopoly of the news. I just wonder what she is racking her brains (the 2 brain cells she has left) to come up with more outrageous allegations. That should keep her busy for a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Another thing I don’t understand about KP, she’s happily on the phone to the police to report robberies, break ins or whatever, yet something as bad as s3xual assault (which she always then renames as r4pe) she has never once reported to the police, but thinks it’s fine to stick in an autobiography or a newspaper/ interview. And considering now that’s THREE in total aged 7 in the park, the ‘celebrity’ and in a “horrific, brutal” carjacking in South Africa 🤷🏻‍♀️

One minute she was posing in the paper with a bruise on her cheek, implying Carl had attacked her, the next she said it never happened, she has never told the full account publicly. SB will be written about, eventually, slapgate (her version) the coercive control: (again, all her own words in the podcast)
Katie, who is trying for baby number six with Carl, said: ‘I am gonna marry him, he is the one. It’s taken me 42 years to find my prince and he doesn’t take any s**t from me.
‘He’s says, “Don’t think you’re going to go out with your boobs out and whatever, those days are over. Jordan, whatever, they’re over, you’re a woman now.” It’s what I need. I don’t even try to rebel because I know he won’t have it.’

But she reported Kieran implying that’s what he did to a young girl, the father of her children. Her step father is accused too and she calls out his victim publicly.
Her double standards and role call of traumas that have supposedly happened are truly breathtaking. Shock factor =💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 72
That’s a half decent review 👍🏻 Hopefully The Sun and DM will take note !
Emma Pryer is a Hero! At last a journo with some cojones to stand up and say out loud what WE want to be acknowledged finally!

I'd imagine skanky is furious though now frantically trying to get a hold of someone whose bollocks she has her claws in to try to get this woman fired for writing such "LIES abaht Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 'ow fuckin' darre she eh???"

Peter was that size due to having to eat skankys dinner when she was on the marching powder. Hiding the evidence 😂😂

Keep it live. Can it be made a permanent thing? I'm new here so I don't know how it works yet 🙈
Its over on the wiki if needed for reference

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Katie Price has never accepted, nor will she ever accept, that the meeting of Peter ANDRE on the jungle show which WAS magical and real is no more. All that intimacy between them. The growing romance, those feeling when they touched, flirted and fell in love. And they did fall in love for real. All of that time spent together. Being filmed, building a family, all of that is GONE, never to return. Peter hit the jackpot with Dr Emily. A beautiful young, educated, compassionate person whose live career was all about being of service to others. Katie has never come to terms with that. And, I suspect she was the one who sabotaged with here desire to follow a career she clearly wasn’t good enough at. She can’t sing. She can’t hold a relationship together in truth and mutual respect. The tabloid heighten the events in her life, which over time become outrageous lies. She lacks the ability, emotionally and intellectually to tell the truth and become a media person people respect. Now, she is worth, she lies for vies. Imperils the metal well being of her kids, asking the public to believe she was raped in front of her children and enrourage.
Peter, Keiron, Claire. Shut her down. Enough us enough.
She was after Dec, she only settled for Pete ya bleep when Dec said NO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She was after Dec, she only settled for Pete ya bleep when Dec said NO.
Bloody hell Dec had a lucky escape didn't he? I bet he looks back on that fateful occasion with gratitude that its not him going through the torture skanky inflicts on Pete and the rest at every opportunity. PHEW!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anybody know if KP is paying her gas/electric bills?
Plus has she been paying trustees/mortgage?

Reactions: 19
Does anybody know if KP is paying her gas/electric bills?
Plus has she been paying trustees/mortgage?
She is making payments (the minimum she can get away with) don’t know on the rest of her bills.

So looks like this is why she was at the MM, to film the documentary.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Did skank mention that pete was 3rd choice after Dec then Ant had told skank to duck off at the after party so Amy who'd been trying all night to get skank hooked up with some celebrity sent her after Pete and skank sucked his acorn in the elevator. 😀
Chipolata

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you 😀🥰 Love Pom 😊🥰❤🤗💖😘 xx.

Katie and Cole have been kidnapped...the kidnapper wants money to let them free but soon changed his mind when begging letters with cheques attached saying they give money to keep them tied up instead lol 😄😄 x ..

View attachment 1569891
No self-respecting kidnpper would take that pair of arseholes to begin with let alnbe there be ANYBODY who'd pay the ransom to get them back!
Can you imagine said "kidnappers" incarcerated with dat fing and it's gob going off continually ?

"Lissun mayte! Dontcha know who I is eh? Yewd betta let me go rite naah beycors Iyll get me muvver rahnd ere ter sortcha aht gud and' proppa like wot innit FFS!" It droned on endlessly for hours even when one of her victims put a bucket over her head.

"Oi luk lissen yew! I's got sum munney at me muvver's ahse dat yews can 'ave if yer letrs me go" The poor bastard points to Stink Boy lying on the floor crying

"What ahout him then? The One? Don't you want him as well?"

"Wot? Yews fukkin jowkin' innit? Yews can keyp im cos 'ees yewsliss - juss let me go an' Iyll ring me muvver to bring the cash from 'er matriss for yers........................................."
knowing full-well she would be straight down to The Sun's offices again to sell them the story of

"Me terwibble Twarma bein' kadnipd fer ransum, den dey waped me fer der 4th tiyme and kept Me Cole (der Wun)"

KERCHINGGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's obvious to me that she's no longer got a decent manager/PR handler.
Wise up you stupid bint - no way can you take on the likes of Social Services. If you did, and they could, they'd eat you alive. Unfortunately they would be unable to disclose and defend themselves due to confidentiality issues., about your case, indeed anybody else's.
I laugh out loud at the very suggestion - did you honestly presume that your Trauma and Me me me tit-fest would hold weight and that now you have a credible voice/opinion on the subject? It's been done to death previously by serious investigative journalists over the years!
Just to add; and we all know you read these threads;
Your time is up. Yes, you're finished. Couldn't get a slot with GMB, + SPL couldn't wait to get you off air then...
YOUR SELF SERVING POOR ME ME ME (another drink) has been mostly shelved, only appearing at odd times on TV channels most of us don't have.
Bye, Felicia.
I don’t watch SPL, it’s too awful even without her on it. Ha ha did they really rush her off?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thing I don’t understand about KP, she’s happily on the phone to the police to report robberies, break ins or whatever, yet something as bad as s3xual assault (which she always then renames as r4pe) she has never once reported to the police, but thinks it’s fine to stick in an autobiography or a newspaper/ interview. And considering now that’s THREE in total aged 7 in the park, the ‘celebrity’ and in a “horrific, brutal” carjacking in South Africa 🤷🏻‍♀️

One minute she was posing in the paper with a bruise on her cheek, implying Carl had attacked her, the next she said it never happened, she has never told the full account publicly. SB will be written about, eventually, slapgate (her version) the coercive control: (again, all her own words in the podcast)
Katie, who is trying for baby number six with Carl, said: ‘I am gonna marry him, he is the one. It’s taken me 42 years to find my prince and he doesn’t take any s**t from me.
‘He’s says, “Don’t think you’re going to go out with your boobs out and whatever, those days are over. Jordan, whatever, they’re over, you’re a woman now.” It’s what I need. I don’t even try to rebel because I know he won’t have it.’

But she reported Kieran implying that’s what he did to a young girl, the father of her children. Her step father is accused too and she calls out his victim publicly.
Her double standards and role call of traumas that have supposedly happened are truly breathtaking. Shock factor =💰💰💰
Not forgetting she said the assault in the Park aged 7, wasn't the first time.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.